House T’leuryn

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Clewii, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Clewii

Clewii Woman

★☾* House T'leuryn *☽★
    "Fortune lands in the hands of those who seek it."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

★☾*
    Basic Information *☽★
    Race: Altalar {Teledden}.
    Trade: Fine Arts
    Religion: Faith of Estel {primarily worshiping Sca’Elle}.
    Family Values: Altalar Superiority, Pridefulness, Perfection. They place a great importance on appearance, both physical and social.
    House Colors: Gold, Teal, and Magenta.
    Native Language: Modern Altalar.

★☾* Physical Characteristics*☽★

While members of House T’leuryn are Altalar, they are on the short side for their race. That being said, their heights still range from about 5’10” to 6’5”, taller than the average Ailor. Their hair ranges in shade from pale blonde to gold, and their eyes tend to be sea green or light blue. They possess creamy, fair skin adorned with sharp features, including pointed chins, high cheekbones, angular eyes, and of course, long, pointed ears. Their bodies are gracefully slim and lacking in muscular definition, more suited to the arts than to combat.

There are few differences between males and females of the T’leuryn family. They both wear their hair in the same style (loose down their backs, usually waist- or hip-length, with braids woven throughout) and have similar bodily proportions. However, the men tend to have sharper, more defined jaws and brows. They are also larger in stature than the women.

Males:
    [​IMG]

Females:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ★☾* Mental Characteristics & Skills *☽★

Pridefulness is of utmost importance to members of House T’leuryn. They see nothing wrong with this; in fact, they encourage it. They are vain and quick to gossip, and consequently excellent at social espionage. Being Altalar, they are very intelligent, tending to look for deeper meaning behind words even when none are present. They are often perceived as cold, calculated, and unfeeling, which is entirely correct. They hold little regard for anything besides furthering their own interests, even at others' expense.

The family enjoys praise and rejects imperfection of any kind. Their children are held to very high standards, which can put them under extreme stress. However, this results in very high quality works of art and literature, as they hone these skills to mastery practically from birth.
    Recommended Proficiencies:
    • Visual Arts.
    • Threads.
    • Historical Knowledge.
    • Theatre Arts.
    • Finecraft Arts.
    • Literary Arts.
    • Lightgiver Ritualism.
    Jhan'drel T’leuryn was born in the year 57 BC in the crumbling Allorn Empire. His parents were poor, but sheltered him as best they could from the chaos raging outside their home. They clung to their belief in the Faith of Estel as conditions steadily worsened. Despite the hardships he endured while growing up, Jhan'drel proved to be a charming, intelligent young man. He had a flair for literature and acting, the two skills he spent most of his time developing. Life was not easy, by any means, but he made the most of his circumstances.

During his 57th year, however, things took a drastic turn for the worse. His father was killed in battle, along with many others, trying to fight off the Void Invasion. Shortly afterwards, Jhan'drel’s mother insisted on taking her family and fleeing the Allorn Empire. As they attempted to do so, The Wildering struck, claiming the lives of his mother and both his siblings. Terrified and alone, he fled to Corontium with a sailor who claimed it had been unaffected by the events that brought down the Allorn Empire. As the last surviving T’leuryn, he took it as his solemn duty to carry on the family name and bring fortune upon it.

After a few months of wandering about Corontium, Jhan'drel decided to settle in the Regalian Kingdom, which over the next five years became the Regalian Empire. This period of revolution and rebirth proved to be good for business; he was able to establish himself through his works of literature and became somewhat well-known throughout the city. He married an Altalar seamstress named Ygrylle, and soon, the T’leuryn line had grown to include their children. Over the next fifty years, Jhan'drel continued to build the family name through his plays and poems. The family became moderately wealthy, and as their fortune grew, so did their pride.

All of Jhan'drel’s and Ygrylle’s children were artistically inclined from a young age, like their parents, and became successful in their own trades. However, being raised in a wealthy sector of Regalia and brought up to believe that Altalar were superior caused them to be quite vain and borderline narcissistic. Their second child, Sen'llestylle, felt that he was the greatest of the siblings, and chose to isolate himself and his children from them out of pride. While they had never been especially close, this created a rift between the members of the T’leuryn family. To this day, Sen'llestylle’s children have only met their aunt and uncle once, and the siblings haven’t spoken to each other or to their parents in years. There’s a general feeling that someone ought to make things right, but none of them are willing to swallow their pride enough to do so.

[​IMG]

★☾* Family Tree *☽★
    Red: Deceased/Unplayable. Purple: Taken/Pending. Green: Playable.

First Generation
    ★☾* Jhan'drel T’leuryn (364)
    Husband to Ygrylle. Wealthy poet & playwright who laid the groundwork for his family’s success.

★☾* Ygrylle T’leuryn (381)
    Wife to Jhan’drel Skilled seamstress, the driving force behind her husband.

Second Generation
    Sen'llestylle T’leuryn (108)

Firstborn son of Jer’daus and Ygrylle. Husband to Ameryn.

★ Ameryn T’leuryn (98)
    Wife to Sen'llestylle.

Ellystre T’leuryn (97)
    Secondborn son of Jhan'drel. and Ygrylle. Husband to Rhanel’ia.

★ Rhanel’ia T’leuryn (101)
    Wife to Ellystre.

Third Generation
    Caed'ydraeynn T’leuryn (28) @Clewii
    Disowned daughter of Sen'llestylle and Ameryn.

Kall'aen T’leuryn (28)

Son of Sengriet and Ameryn. Twin brother to Caed'ydraeynn.

Nhel'reayn T’leuryn (45)
    Firstborn son of Ellystre and Rhanel’ia.

Aevanis T’leuryn (36)
    Firstborn daughter of Ellystre and Rhanel’ia.

Fourth Generation
    Vymerele T'leuryn
    Half-Ailor daughter of Caed'ydraeynn.

or... write in your own character to be added to the line.

[​IMG]

IGN:
    Discord:
    Timezone:
    Character You’re Applying For:
    Description of the Character (appearance, personality, skills, etc.) You may also include any changes to the listed information:
    Approved Character Apps., if any:

• Winner x 3
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Powerful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Educated x 1
    #1 Clewii, Aug 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  2. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

IGN: AlysaPotato
    Discord? (y/n): Yup AlysaPotato#9311
    Activity/Timezone: I live in texas so CST??
    Character You’re Applying For: Kadon T'leuryn
    Description of the Character (appearance, personality, skills, etc.): With sea green eyes and golden blonde hair, Kadon and Caeda look almost alike despite their gender differences. Standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall, with warm Ivory skin, he is a lady killer. He is Invested in his historical knowledge, but does finecraft arts and literary arts on the side. He is a very prideful and intelligent like most other family members, but also mischievous and very flirtatious. Sometimes his ego is taller than he is, and this is where his friendship comes in with his sister. Caeda always reminds Kadon that he isn't the best looking of the bunch, she tries to restrain his ego. It works most of the time.
    RP Strengths: General Roleplay as a whole isn't that hard for me.
    RP Weaknesses: Combat Roleplay is a pain in my butt and I hate it.
    Approved Character Apps., if any: I have three in my signature

don't cry

3. Clewii

Clewii Woman

thank you for applying!! i won't cry now

everything looks good here; I just have a few things to mention to you since Kadon has more requirements than the other family members. I'll send you some stuff over disc tomorrow! <3

4. Clewii

Clewii Woman

updated a few things and made it a e s t h e t i c

★☾* currently accepting new members! *☽★

5. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

add yasuke

6. Clewii

Clewii Woman

done ;)

7. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

he took their last name wtf

8. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

Nintendo Wii

9. Clewii

Clewii Woman

fiXED you bully

10. Clewii

Clewii Woman

what about it, Winterless

11. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

what about it, Winterless

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. invitica

invitica Refugee

IGN: invitica
    Discord?: You've got it!
    Activity/Timezone: EST.
    Character You’re Applying For: Aevanis T'leuryn.
    Description of the Character (appearance, personality, skills, etc.) You may also include any changes to the listed information: Aevanis is a spicy woman. She's fierce, and loves to be known, she desires it. This is not to say she is disrespectful or high and mighty, although, she's a bit nosy. Almost always being full of energy and having a sly smirk on her face. Beauty is key to confidence. Aevanis herself sees this statement to be 100% true. Keeping herself neat, the woman is usually seen in beautiful gowns and pretty accessories. Her long and thick pale blonde hair travels down her back, braids incorporating their way in. Her eyes are icy blue, seeming to pop with her long eyelashes. She stands on a bit of the taller side as she looms at 6', though her slender body makes her seem even taller. Growing up, Aevanis has picked up the hobby of art. Painting to be specific, along with filling her head with knowledge. She claims to know everything and when it comes to her family, she truly does. She's very loving towards her family, offering a hug or a talk with tea whenever possible.
    RP Strengths: I'm best at casual role play. Seeing as one of my character owns a bar, I comfortably can role play serving drinks, preparing food, talking to players who walk into the bar. I can interact with everyone and squeeze myself in there. I like to dive into role play and get some fun moments. Even if not someone my character knows, I like to expand on who I know.
    RP Weaknesses: CRP is something I haven't focused on much. Though, this character would most likely not have to literally brawl with someone, I plan to find that experience elsewhere.
    Approved Character Apps, if any: Katarina Kreiburg.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

add me (yunjii) to the list please.

14. Clewii

Clewii Woman

who r u

15. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

um
    yunjii ign
    yunjii ic