Played Character Skotadi Xotiko

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by ImNotRatty, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ImNotRatty

ImNotRatty Certified Rat Bastard

~{}~ Basic Information ~{}~

▸「Name」- Skotadi Kenos Xotiko Mor-Ornn Raz-Xilnaar
    ▸「
    Race」- Kathar, Divine Cult
    ▸「
    Age」- 131 Years, (10/30/180)
    ▸「
    Gender」- Any
    ▸「
    Occult」- Void Mage, Aullavientos Vampire
    ▸「
    Alignment」- Chaotic Good

Pockets
    ▸16 Regals + 3 Shard Tablets
    ▸Vial of Deep Brown Liquid
    ▸Paper Bag of Mushrooms
    ▸Juice Box
    ▸Coil of Rat Tails

Worn
    ▸Woven Bracelet
    ▸4 Bone Rings

Book Latch
    ▸"Seraphic Mysteries and More," Say’tannava Tormack

~{}~ Core Concept ~{}~
    ▸Skotadi acts as a learned and magical scholar born in war, and with a void inclination, who uses raw intellect and wisdom to overcome challenges, and increase his ever-growing skillset.
    ▸Skotadi is a tall and lithe Kathar, dotted near entirely with void script tattoos, long ivory white hair painting over tired eyes, a tattoo of a gaping maw upon his chest, and abundant mutations. He possesses a pair of blackened horns curling up his head, a bone protrusion crown encircled by flowers, a Third Eye, Rat tail, Rodent-like ears, a missing right ring finger, and a purple nebula ‘Tattoo’ trailing down from his main eyes.

Vampirism

The Vermin Lich

▸Body. - When Skotadi Shifts into his Vermin Lich form, his skin sloughs off, disintegrating into dust, being blown off by an unseen, yet chilled wind. His body holds no flesh, nor organs, aside from a dull beating mass of purple light, lined with cracks of gold within his ribcage. His Three-eyed skull is heavily mutated, appearing more Rodent than man, with yellowed incisors and elongated proportions, though this is but a craftily designed mask. Bulbous crimson lights signifying Eyes, while growing from atop his skull sits a crown of burnt and blackened bone, spotted with gemstones of various colors. Trailing behind him, peeking out from the back ends of his robe is five beaten and flayed Rodent tails, each of which capable of minor movement, although aren't prehensile.

▸Clothing. - His new appearance appears as a Skeleton, bearing loosely flowing, deep purple robes, lined with tattered gold, like long decaying noble garb. His bones are tied about with gold and jewels, many of which scratched and ruined, although the gemstones give off a dull glow, as if an ever-flowing river of blacklight is stored within them. These jewels fade into dried ink when removed from his person.

▸ Aesthetics. - The Lich's "Heart" does not sound like a normal 'Thump,' as a normal heart would. Instead, it produces vermin Chittering, the pitch and frequency of which correlating with Skotadi's current physical state. Touching the "Heart" also causes a cold numbness of the skin, although never more than mild discomfort, and tingling. If his bones Crack or Break, then a radiant Gold light will peek through the fractures, while a similarly dark, gold Ink will flow out from the wound, floating on objects, like liquid mercury

Combat Style
    ▸True Mage, 7 Atk 5 Def​

"Please, do come in. Eh,- Do mind the Flora."

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

[​IMG]

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

~{}~ Point Allocation Information ~{}~
    Strength: 0
    Constitution: 0
    Wisdom: 0
    Dexterity: 0
    Magic: 14
    Faith: 0

Hobbies: Alchemy, Technology

"This world is a Cruel one. But one, we can control."

Void Magic
    ▸Mimicry Pack, Magical Variant
    ▸Magic Bolts
    ▸Magic Snare
    ▸Magic Trip
    ▸Magic Distort
    ▸Magic Smog
    ▸Magic Curse
    ▸Magic Cleanse
    ▸Magic Bolster
    ▸Magic Disengage
    ▸Magic Warp
    ▸Magic Isolate
    ▸Magic Counter
    ▸Magic Shove
    ▸Magic Revive (Kathar Pack)
    ▸Magic Revenge (Kathar Pack)

"I am not learnt in mere whimsy. Though, I am fond of theatrics."

~{}~ Languages ~{}~
    ▸Common - All
    ▸Kathar - Kathar
    ▸d'Ithanie - Ithanians
    ▸Lëtz - Leutz-Vixe
    ▸Altalar - Altalar
    ▸Allorn - Allorn
    ▸Agasi - Suvial
    ▸Sulvaley - Isldar
    ▸Sinnayed - Sihndar
    ▸Saan - Maquixtl and yanar
    ▸Ibeth - Asha
    ▸Vasar - Eronidas

"Life grows dull, without its simple indulgences."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

[​IMG]
    ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

~{
    }~ Life Story ~{}~
    ▸Skotadi was born into a large family in the Shadow Isles, created and raised to be a Scholar, though first learning to prioritize taking care of his family and friends. He spent this time learning to hunt, and examine basic Magic.
    ▸Taking on more from his birth Father, he delved deeper into magical aspects of life, and begun to comprehend and spread religious ideals. Though not yet going into battle himself, the toll of battle around him, be it the consistently injured and seasons of famine, did not go unnoticed.
    ▸Choosing to lead himself by his early adult life, he further took care of his family, going further and further from his tribe to hunt or explore. He met many people in his home continent, expanded his social life, participated in battle to take from others what his Kaahl did not have, and discovered recreational activities to fill his empty time.
    ▸Taking the time to travel, Skotadi in his middle years used his knack for magic to explore the world and keep himself safe, though always checked in at home. His father encouraging his development into Vampirism, Skotadi felt nigh unstoppable, and used his experience to manipulate the things around him.
    ▸In a particularly poor few seasons of harvest, the couple hundred in Skotadi’s Kaahl were desperate to find resources to survive. Sending out several of their own to gather things and bring back, Skotadi saw this as an opportunity to delve into a more prosperous city, and set off to Regalia in search of respite for his home village.

~{}~Personality (Expansion) ~{}~

Character Quirks
    ▸Skotadi has developed many quirks in his 100+ years of living. One of which, which is not entirely noticeable, is when conversing with somebody, or otherwise standing in a still position, he will not move an inch, similarly to a statue.
    ▸Skotadi is highly religious, and holds much respect for the dead. When dispatching a creature, whether it be a hated adversary, a skittering animal, or otherwise, he will make a point to take and save some part of their body (Be it Fur, Skin, Feather, Etc.), and store it in a specific Pouch of his.
    ▸Skotadi thinks a lot, often about things that matter the least. This leads to him overbearing himself with dozens of ideas, not able to get all of them out, which incites him to rant for extended periods of time on a singular topic, until stopped. This also leads him to say things like ‘Eh,’ or ‘Hrm’ when he talks, as he is filling in sounds while he thinks.

Character Skills
    ▸Skotadi has gathered many minor skills, many of which he brags on, no matter how small they are. Firstly, he has always been an excellent swimmer, being able to swim with proper form and poise, holding no fear of the Water.
    ▸Skotadi is rather good at climbing. Though his magics rarely necessitate mundane free climbing, he is rather capable at finding proper footholds and plateaus to bound, and perch the top of trees or cliff-faces.
    ▸Skotadi has no idea How or Why, although he often finds it quite easy to interact with/befriend Animals. He did so with a self-proclaimed ‘Army’ of Rats, as well as a Shadow Bovine back home (Albeit, it made attempts to kill him, but less so than other people.) Newly introduced animals, be it Domestic or otherwise, often times do not attempt to immediately attack or flee from him.

▸Carrots. In his Tribe, they had little space for Farmland, and relied primarily on Fish, as well as hunted foods in order to gather food. Carrots, however, was one of the foods they farmed, Skotadi often finding himself stalking towards the Carrot fields, plucking one from the ground to eat it.
    ▸Trinkets. Not having much for most of his life, he now spends a lot of time buying/otherwise collecting small trinkets, whether they be valuable, or simply look neat. He takes every opportunity to take things that look shiny, and as such, the best physical gift one could give him is something cheap and gleaming.
    ▸Music. Although he may never admit to it, he spends a lot of time memorizing and humming music of all genres, many of which otherwise cliché or uncharacteristic for how he presents himself to seem. He loves listening to bands perform, and revels in singing songs with compatriots.

Dislikes
    ▸The ignorant. Though he is understanding about those who have not had proper time nor resources to educate themselves on any and all topics, he shuns the ideology of those who refuse to further educate themselves, and stick to their menial thought processes.
    ▸Smoke. He cannot stand the smell of smoke, nor the idea of people smoking near him, going out of his way to question, and even shame people who do it, insisting they either stop smoking, or move out to an open space, so he does not breathe in it.
    ▸Loud Noises. Skotadi has bad hearing, and although he may mishear people or otherwise find it difficult to understand somebody, he cannot stand when somebody yells, or produces a loud sound, oftentimes flinching, and grumbling to the person to quiet themselves.

~{}~ Life Story ~{}~

0 - 18
    Born in the Shadow Isles, Skotadi had made the best of his life. He was born with a rather large family, which made up the majority of his community, all who stuck with him throughout his life. He learned to fight at a young age, learning how to properly use a Bow, primarily to hunt, but also as a method of defense. He was taught both by his father and older brother, who gladly taught him, due to the amount of people in his rather small village.

18 - 40
    Skotadi, at this point, is aware of most people in his community. He has made friends with the majority of his primal tribe, sticking with both his mothers and fathers side of the family, as well as the extensive line of cousins he has. He grew up obsessed with the gaining of knowledge, which put him in place to learn more about things that will help him along further in life.

40 - 70
    Skotadi’s had multiple spouses, and even children. He never was the most fatherly person, and still isn’t. The idea of children made him fearful, although he was not one to abandon family, fathering several children, with several different people. In the earlier points in this category of his life, his parents had another child, whom later died around the age of ~30, which ended in his younger brother Zeriel going on a personal, rage-fueled mission.

70 - 100
    It is around this time that Skotadi had fully began to utilize the more arcane aspects of life, taking up his father’s side of the family, which had been largely overtaken by the Vampiric curse. During this time, his father had conducted a ritual in which Skotadi consumed his vampiric blood, amd with the knowledge that Skotadi knew how to go forth with his life, thusly converting him to his now true self.

100 - Now
    Times have been tougher than ever, both from famine and lack of general resources. Around the age if 122, the village made a unanimous decision, allow ten of the townsfolk, including Skotadi and his brother, to leave the little village in the isle in search of riches, so that they may bring the people what they need to survive. Skotadi packed his things and left, hitchhiking with different ships and carriages, eventually landing upon Regalia five years later.

Recent Events
    Skotadi has joined numerous groupings, a Cult here, a Kaahl there, and along the way has made many compatriots. He's had several lovers, along with children, and all the so-called 'Drama' that goes along with it. Skotadi, with his Army of Sewer Rats, Mushrooms, and Magics, will continue to live through the deepest pits of Regalia, until he so dies, or is sated with the future lack of potential Regalia has for him, and moves on.

"Practitioner of the Arcane, Commune of Rodents, Rotted Prince."

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 ImNotRatty, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2023
  2. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Requires linguistic points!
    Try to keep a minimum of two sentences each.

3. ImNotRatty

[For the Linguistics Quote] Alright, not sure if it was a free thing or not, due to the "and those Races who deal with them or who have populations in or near their territory." But if it's okay, I can change up my prof points for linguistics

[For the Sentences Quote] Alright, I'll try and be more specific then

4. Caelamus

5. ImNotRatty

Bumping up for re-review

6. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks good! Approved.

7. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Hello there! It was brought to my attention that I overlooked an error in your body stat! I’ll go ahead and set this to “Review in progress” while it’s fixed!

Your unarmed calculation is off, it should be 11x2 instead of 16x2. Please fix this. @TacoArmyUnite

8. ImNotRatty

Oh right, did some last-minute Prof changes, and forgot to fix that. Should be fine! @Katiesc

9. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Cool! Approved.

10. ImNotRatty

Needs Re-Review for vampy boi thingies

11. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Lookin good! Approved.

12. ImNotRatty

Requires Re-review for Sorcery, Removal of Vampirism, as well as a few other small changes in visual information

13. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

@TacoArmyUnite Re-reviewed by me due to a small backlog! On reading through it looks like Sorcery points were adapted into the sheet nicely. I'd like you to add a section into his life story whereupon it mentions his learning of magic!
    Approved.

14. ImNotRatty

Cleaned up/Expanded upon Life story a bit, changed for Defiler of Hallows possession

15. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  16. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

COOL. Approved.

17. ImNotRatty

Changed up the sorcery spells a bit, added Cho'roq mutations

18. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

19. ImNotRatty

Forgot to put it up for Review. Kathar Re-Work edits

20. Caelamus

Make sure that you tag your previous reviewer by doing @Katiesc to let them know, otherwise you may find yourself waiting an unnecessary period of time.

21. ImNotRatty

Apologies, I always forget to do that- I'll try and remember, thanks for the reminder

22. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

23. ImNotRatty

@Katiesc Hello, I’m not capable of being on massive at the moment, but figured I’d try to figure this all out in advance. Made some changes, primarily Proficiency things from the not-so new update, although I’m not confident I fully understand. No rush at all, take your time

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  24. Werrington

Werrington sporadically back. kind of.

YOOOO

25. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

You can only have 50 Core Proficiency Points, not 60. Please downgrade your points and overall, read the whole Proficiency Page again to double-check any and all facts and features you may have overlooked. https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency

26. ImNotRatty

Ah, I apologize, I seem to have missed that. I believe it's fixed now, let me know if there's anything I messed up

27. ImNotRatty

Well, I apologize- I'm making the last minute decision of Vampirism. I'm editing some things

28. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Good to go, apologies for the wait. Added Vampirism, and some aesthetic Char page differences. Let me know if I need to change anything

29. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Hey man, fixed some stuff for the Kathar update as well. Again, no rush, just making sure you're still with me

30. HydraLana

"All Sorcerers may only choose from 2 different Sorcery Schools." - https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Arcane_Sorcery#Sorcery_Rules
    I'm going to need to ask that you re-read the Sorcery Schools, and understand all of the rules associated with them. No offense, but the rules are the first thing on every Sorcery page, and yet you've broken the very first one. Tag me once you've re-read the Sorcery Rules and you've redone your Proficiencies and associated backstory or other information tied into the changes that need to happen as a result of following said Rules. @TacoArmyUnite

31. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Ah, I beliiieve I'm fine here, only because of the Zikiel mutation, 'Lich Mastery.' As part of it, it says I can purchase Sorcery from as many schools as I wish, as long as they aren't Exist-Based. Totally my fault for not specifying in the Vampirism section that this was also a part of said mutation. https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Zikiel_Bloodline

32. HydraLana

I'm going to Re-Approve this for now, but the ocean of magic stuff means I could be missing something, and another staff member may in the future point something out @TacoArmyUnite

33. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Hello! Something, something, Sorcery. Did some light Proficiency changes, and changed Magic stuffs. Oh, and fixed a bit of Backstory, also in accordance to Sorcery. That is about it.

34. HydraLana

Re-Approved as I can't see any issues.

35. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Hello! Changed up a single sorcery spell to better fit what I think I'd use. Only went from Element Control VII to V.

36. HydraLana

Remains approved.

37. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Hello again! Made some changes to the sheet. Did some Aesthetic work, but the important bit is a switch-around with Proficiencies

38. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

39. ImNotRatty

@HydraLana Hey again! Proficiency re-work, all that fun stuff, you get it dude.

40. HydraLana

Approved, but keep an eye out on the Zikiel update that will come out some point soon, it'll likely force a fair few changes to the character.

• Like Like x 1