Dated Pvp At Ender And Nether

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Shearsy, Aug 7, 2019.

?

should we remove pvp within the spawner zones?

Poll closed Aug 12, 2019.
  1. Yes

11.8%
  2. No

88.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shearsy

Shearsy

All of us (PvPers) enjoy a good battle whenever possible, we always try our best, but what about when this '' battle '' is not expected or even prepared?
    The next topic I am going to talk about has happened to me twice, and this may affect some players who have probably also missed something that would be important (Gear) and may still be trying to recover their items right now
    I am seeing and feeling that the server is going the right way again, trying to better understand the community and engage with it further so that nothing is missing from the players, new features have been added too, something that has been requested by many and even me since there was "this new massive".
    But well, with that, the team brought some changes that could probably go through a slight overhaul, like PvP within the End and Nether zone.

So my suggestion after talking to a Staff and he advised me to post for some feedback and I admit here with the feedback that I may have here, I can still change my mind and probably accept what is currently done .

My suggestion is to continue to have PvP inside End and Nether, but to remove them in the spanwers zone so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of the resources given to us and therefore not be afraid of dying in the back for someone who is envious or want the spawner just for him .

I have yet another suggestion that will most likely be outside of End and Nether, which is to keep dynmap hide within the faction claim for faction players being attacked and when they enter PvP the dynmap show is activated. The same thing happens when players attacked attack an enemy faction, the dynmap show is activated.

2. Legles101

Legles101

I respectively express that this is an unintelligent idea.

There's no way to regulate the spawners besides PvP, any player would be able to hog them, it would just end up being extremely annoying. You are saying the situation right now is bad because mostly PvPers can just come in and take over, but that is better than anybody being able to come in and take over.

I'm a not a huge fan of the spawners in general, would rather have more natural ways of mobs spawning. The spawners already make it too easy, disabling PvP would take the risk factor away completely.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Ridgee

Ridgee P.I.

bad idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Morbytogan

Morbytogan King of Desolation, Emperor of the Isolated Empire Supremium

No

• Educated Educated x 1
  5. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

That's the entire point of The End.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. feiooos

feiooos Raptoom's Skullcracker

Maybe you should try to hire the militias who keep occupying the end instead. WINK WINK

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Shearsy

Shearsy

Accepted , Thanks for your oppinion !

8. Shearsy

Shearsy

Not accepted , you re bad to me :(

9. MDJTHEHERO

MDJTHEHERO Beggar

stupid post

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Ndfeb

Ndfeb CEO of Lyrah

the entire point of the spawners is to get people to fight over them this is the dumbest post ive read in weeks

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Jackmo_Jones

Jackmo_Jones He's the Ripper, Jack the Ripper.

Smart idea... I mean having spawners be a source for conflict. Why ideas like this weren't initiated long ago is unfortunate.

12. Conflee

Conflee Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!

They were, this guy was suggesting we put a safe region over them to remove that. There are still spawners set up.

#12 Conflee, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  13. RockBottom

RockBottom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.