X

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Violettee, Apr 23, 2019.

?

Do you think this should happen?

1. Yes

81.8%
  2. No

18.2%
  1. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

x

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Violettee, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2022
  2. Alj23

Alj23 Regalian Pioneer

Might as well salvage something from Eotor.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Chappers

Chappers Refugee

Ulfric_Jarl.png

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Huinkoch

Huinkoch Refugee

Just because you asked:

From the discord convos:
    Consider adding in some sort of a one-time flexible reward to Empires that take in the currently-existing factions. Based on how established they are. Just something to offset the 600r difference that would crop up when an empire would take in a previously 400r cost faction that would've costed 1k under this new system.

Off the top of my head:

I would like to see some Goals written into this. Maybe tie-in to what we know about Bless War.

I would like to see some suggestions for possible natural competition to arise between factions rather than just leaving them to do their own thing because people now tend to just ally each other en masse with small (Or overwhelmingly large) pvp factions cropping up in the outliers. Think back to the goals, give each faction a good reason to recruit people skilled in PVP, but also push down on just having only one or two types of player in your faction if you happen to be affiliated with these empires.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  5. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

sounds good, but low iq to force players to pay more to just do their own thing. if we can borrow ideas from og eotor there is a good gap that lets players do their own thing while being part of a 'side' (cough cough whiteshore)

6. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

I think involvement from factions would be a primary problem with this idea- Personally I was fine pledging to a state in Eotor because it wasn't about factions. It was about roleplay and character building first, and was a (much needed) reprieve from the baggage that Factions competitions bring. I know personally that I wouldn't pledge to anything like this in Factions simply because they have nothing to offer me from the perspective of a Factions player. Added to the fact that I don't want a random person who wrote an application on some form 6 months ago to boss me around- and I'm probably not the only person that thinks like that

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Wooperr

Wooperr

Sir, I'll have you know I was e l e c t e d /s

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

Nope.