Concluded Event Warriors Of Duk Sign-up

Discussion in 'Faction Events' started by MokeDuck, Jul 12, 2018.

1. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!

ᛚΛ♢ᚺᛏ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᛩᚢᛅᛅ ~ ᚴᛁᛘᚠ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᚢ❯ᚴᚺᛘᚫ ~ ᚱᛅᚢᚫᚺ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᚱᛏᚺᚢᚴ ~ ᛣᚺᛏΛᚺ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᛒᚺᛘᚫ

Come one come all to the brave new world of Essalonia. Adventurers, come! This new world of wonder and danger shall soon be filled with growing towns, busy cities and mighty kingdoms.

But also come the warriors, the barbarians, the heroes of another land. With this new world comes new glory to be earned, a new people to protect or destroy. War shall break out soon enough.

Celetil asks for mighty carriers of sword and shield to travel with them to this new mysterious place and prepare for what is to come.

ᛚΛ♢ᚺᛏ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᛩᚢᛅᛅ ~ ᚴᛁᛘᚠ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᚢ❯ᚴᚺᛘᚫ ~ ᚱᛅᚢᚫᚺ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᚱᛏᚺᚢᚴ ~ ᛣᚺᛏΛᚺ❯ ♢ᛁᛅᛅ ᛒᚺᛘᚫ

Celetil is hosting a unique, one-of-a-kind event that has never and probably will never take place again.

Date and time are yet to be decided, but the event will happen between a few hours and a day after the new world opens completely.

The event will be a UHC-type competitive event. If you are unfamiliar, a UHC is like the classic hunger games where you have to collect supplies to kill your enemies, only in a UHC you have to collect supplies like any minecrafter would in a new world: by mining, gathering and crafting. However in a UHC you have to make golden apples or potions to regain your health. Thats not gonna happen here.
    • The event will begin at Celetil's F home, which we will set to an arena in the center of the new map. Participants will be forced to use dynmap show. If you do not show on dynmap, you will be disqualified.
    • Due to the length of the event, we will allow you to log off for breaks. However, there will be a final deathmatch toward the end where you will be forced to come closer to the center of the map or be disqualified. If you are not online during this time you will be disqualified.
    • You will be limited to teams of 3. If your team is more than 3 people, I recommend you start a new faction and form a new team. We will be watching dynmap closely.
    • You will NOT, under any circumstances, be allowed to use items from your double chest brought over from the old world. The goal of this event is to help people get geared up without the items they brought.
    • There will be a certain amount of time in the beginning, during which you will be allowed to be underground. Celetil will announce times in which you must re-surface or go back underground. However, if you do not re-surface within a certain amount of time after going underground you will be disqualified.
    • Teleportation will not be allowed. We will be watching and keeping track of your location.
    • basically, if weird stuff is happening we will disqualify you. This might be more systematic: for instance every 30 minutes the most sketchy player will be "eaten" by the duckfather, whether or not he actually broke the rules.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. MokeDuck

R-r-r-r-reserved!

3. grizenator

grizenator Refugee

Sounds fun, i may join depending on the time and date...

4. VonZane

VonZane Lord-Commander of the Order of Val'roth

If it's still going to happen, it actually sounds like a ton of fun!

5. MokeDuck

definitely! I'll keep you posted! probably not till the lag tones down

6. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

An actual Hunger Game on Massivecraft? Am I dreaming?

7. MokeDuck

ok, now that I'm active again, lets do this!

Once we have a few people sign up, we'll figure out a time and a date.
    IGN:
    Faction:
    Times you can most likely make it:
    Dates you can most likely make it:
    Do you hail the duckfather: Yes/No

8. VonZane

VonZane Lord-Commander of the Order of Val'roth

• DeathWraith
    • Dreieinigkeit/Wrath
    • Weekday evenings are better for me, but my schedule is going to be crazy next week, so I personally may not make it.
    • Heil Duckfather <o/

#8 VonZane, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  9. grizenator

grizenator Refugee

Grizenator
    Wrath
    Live in Ausralia, If its too early or too late for me I probably wont be able to make it
    Weekendss

10. deldoglover

deldoglover

Seems fun, but must you haul the duckfather? My faction (tanith) is long time enemies with celetil, would that mean I can’t participate? I’d be happy to temporarily truce if that’s what needed

11. MokeDuck

no ur good its all just for the memes. Btw I'm gonna start advertising this a little more now that the server is up and running well with minimal lag

12. Siosie

Siosie Possibly the Worst Supremium

This event must occur within the next 4 weeks to count towards Crisis of Nobles. @MokeDuck

13. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

Dead event.

14. MokeDuck

Oh fancy! I'll try to get it revived. I didn't really think of Crisis, but I geuss we have enough interest and I could probably muster up some more.

15. wttn1c

wttn1c Original Leader of Intenius

Conclude please

16. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

Dead event.

• Educated Educated x 1