Rejected Massivecraft Factions Needs A Fix!

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Pythagoreas, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pythagoreas

Pythagoreas

In this post I will be explaining why massivecraft does infact need a fix. Firstly the traits need to be fixed. /t add needs to be removed or the countdown stand still for 49 sec needs to be removed and the trait actually works because it is so confusing trying to set traits. Tpa needs to be added in because, raids will be organized faster and so will defense creating a more exciting dynamic. Also the faction raiding needs to be fixed somewhat, when two factions in war there needs to be an command allowing enemy factions to open doors so factions cant camp inside their huts and houses, like that the camping wouldnt need to be fixed with hcf tnt cannons. you shouldnt be able to camp a raid and your whole faction does not fight either, also the mcmmo xp levels should be cut down to 50% each level im level 16 axes and i have been killing mobs for days. Thats all i have to say for now. Wrong Section btw, I Put it in off-topic sry

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. Zacatero

Zacatero Regalian High Lord

Won't happen. Tpa won't be added
    Also not going to happen.

3. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss

There's a couple nice tutorials around for traits. It's really not at all difficult to use once you get around the general idea of it.
    Won't happen, we have portals for this.
    Won't happen, if you want to raid, raid someone who's willing to fight back or catch the faction off-guard. There's plenty of pvp factions who will have on problem fighting back if you raid them.
    Then, frankly, you're doing something wrong. I've had no issue leveling swords or axes, and I believe there's already 2 people who've hit 1k swords.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Pythagoreas

Pythagoreas

Ok maybe you have no issue, do you have a darkroom, yes, some factions, a ton of factions no tiene darkroom.
    For new comers that dont have the website to their side and might not even know traits exist. tutorials are most likely not an option especially since when you do /help you get redirected to a website for them to readup on commands in 30 diferent sections not even telling them what they need to know.
    You have portals, as i said not everybody has the same.
    Is it a raid if your standing in the streets waiting to fight while nobodys there? no. This influences stakeouts which there is a damn time limit for.

5. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss

So make one, we're not going to make grinding easier because you don't have a darkroom. They're not hard to make.
    This hasn't been my experience, and there's a new tutorial section being worked on for the server.
    So, again, get some. It just takes two emerald blocks, they're not difficult to get. massivecraft.com/creativesgates
    Not really a raid if you cannon into a base and sit there and kill the same unarmored players over and over either.
    No there's not?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Alj23

Alj23 Regalian Pioneer

Moved thread to Feature and Idea Discussion.

7. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

lul

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

Hi

9. CnocBride

CnocBride Former leader of Enigma.

This thread seems to spew out ideas and not think of the consequences when those ideas are implemented. Thread posters should be able to see the pros and cons of their ideas. Sadly this thread does not make that evident. While ideas are good and all, I'm going to deny this for lacking much substance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.