Blue Blood Noble Family House Peirgarten

Discussion in 'Roleplay Families' started by seoulmate, Apr 19, 2017.

1. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Family Name:
    Peirgarten (Peer-garh-ten)
    Noble Class:
    County
    Family Culture:
    Predominantly Leutz-Vixe, mixed with Daendroquin.
    Family Lordship:
    Lorhauser
    Family Holdings:
    Elane, Essire, and Esta
    Family Sigil:
    A Magenta Vanhessia.
    Family Words:
    “Through smoke, we rise.”
    “Per fumus liquescent, nos resurgemus.”
    Family Colors:
    Magenta, gray, and light blue.
    Family Music Theme:
    Family Religion:
    Unionist.
    Family Trade:
    Incense, Perfumes, and Gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    House Peirgarten is one of the prominent noble families present in the Holy City of Regalia with it’s traces going back to the early 200 A.C’s as a Leutz-Vixe blueblood family with some roots of Ithanian. The family of Peirgarten began to promote matriarchy and the rights of women with the rise of it’s current matriarch to the head of the family, and the Peirgarten name has been associated with a jovial, highly religious, and never-endingly enduring reputation in society. Ever since the struggling times of Regalia, the family has been involved in various forms of shrewd politics and many communities within the Holy City, taking numerous governmental offices with rocky tenures throughout the years that followed.

The first generations of Peirgarten titles were passed down through the generations of the dynasty from the great-grandfather all the way to the current matriarch, Amelina Peirgarten. The very roots of the Peirgarten line linger in associations to one of the many ancestral families of military values that developed Knights through decades. The first title holder of the Peirgarten Dynasty, Laurent Peirgarten, was a man of honorable values, taking up the hilt of the blade from the youngest of age and designing himself a Knight of the Villiers-Eclaire order. Patriarch Laurent was the figure of the family that drove the Peirgarten dynasty into a major belief and faith in the religion of Sancella Unionism, his pious and ecclesiastical personality in contrast to his Knighthood was a trait that passed down to the generations that followed.

Laurent saw to bearing three children, his eldest being the only son who could continue on the Peirgarten name. The grandfather to the matriarch, Estienne Peirgarten carried the titles down once Laurent passed. Estienne was an archer unmatched to any other in the land of Lorhauser, and made fame through his abilities with the bow throughout the continent, partaking in many challenges and even game shows to prove his expertise in accuracy with the arrow, but this talent of Estienne would be his demise shortly after bearing two sons, as one failure of a fired arrow against a wild bear resulted in his gruesome death. Their son Etienne Peirgarten would be one of the sole purposes that the Peirgarten trade rose up to where it currently stands. The Count made sure that his families trade was being taken care of before focusing on a family of his own. Once married, Etienne Peirgarten bore five children, including the current matriarch, Amelina Peirgarten. After the loss of Amelina's youngest brother and the favored son of their father he began neglecting his titles to the point of near collapsing. It wasn't until Noemie, Amelina's mother, rose up and usurped her husband, planting Matriarchal ties into the family and taking control. Upon her death, Amelina took the seat as the family head and begun bringing on her various sisters and cousins to the city.

During the reign of Grand Duchess Amelina Peirgarten, the family quickly saw to almost collapsing under foreign threats from families such as Du Pont and Ravenstad, but this soon proved wrong as the learning curve resulted in Peirgartens overthrowing their enemies and prevailing against them. The family survived while their bloodsworn rivals perished and disappeared, and rose in titles and influence to become the Grand Ducal rulers of Lorhauser. With multiple powerful alliances and secure positions in the Crown City, the Peirgarten family is currently considered one of the richest and most powerful dynasties of the realm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Green = Played
    Orange = Available
    Black = Unplayable

Former Line of the Great Peirgarten Dynasty
    • Laurent the Great, later known as Peirgarten - The founder of House Peirgarten and Great-Grandfather to the Matriarch.
    • Solenne Peirgarten - The wife of Laurent Peirgarten, the inspiration behind the trade of the family name.
      • Estienne Peirgarten - The only son of Solenne and Laurent, the Grandfather to the Matriarch.
      • Aurelia Peirgarten - The common-born grandmother to the Matriarch. Her and her husband Estienne had three sons.
        • Etienne Peirgarten - The father to the Matriarch and final Patriarch to House Peirgarten. With his wife, Noemie he had six children. Usurped of his titles.
        • Noemie Peirgarten - Mother to the Matriarch, the usurper who took her husbands spot and turned the family into a matriarchal dynasty. At her older age she abdicated her seat and passed her titles down to her eldest of daughters, Amelina.
    Current Main Line of the Great Peirgarten Dynasty
    • Duchess Amelina Peirgarten (@seoulmate)- The eldest child of Etienne and Noemie Peirgarten, and the Duchess and Matriarch of the family. A woman who is valuable in many aspects she saw herself as the Lord Chancellor of the Empire and currently works herself with the courts and intrigues of the land while running the family.
      • Lancel Peirgarten - The firstborn son of Amelina and Ruzgar, a knight and budding name to Regalia.
      • Adelaise Peirgarten - The first daughter of Amelina and Rodrigo, and current heir to the titles of her mother.
      • Aleksei Peirgarten - Twin brother to Adelaise.
    • Lanczol Peirgarten - Younger brother to the Countess.
    • Eilaria Peirgarten - The middle child and sister to the Countess.
    • Yvea Peirgarten (@MantaRey) - Sister to Amelina, a fierce woman in her own right.
    • Elewisa Peirgarten - The youngest blood sister to the Countess.
    • Emmon Peirgarten - The youngest son to the family who was on his away to become a prodigy with a bow and arrow like his grandfather. On his tenth name-day he was on a trip with the children of his schooling. During the trip an accident occurred that cost Emmon his life. Up until the death of his parents death they continuously claimed it was on purpose that he was killed, a mystery never solved.

Cousin Line of the Great Peirgarten Dynasty

• Ludovic Peirgarten- Uncle to the Duchess. Before his marriage to Ghyslaine he bore a bastard with an unnamed barmaid.
    • Unnamed Barmaid - A barmaid in Anglia who bore a child from Ludovic Peirgarten, filled with the unrealistic hope that she was to become a wife to the nobleman, only to be abandoned soon after she gave birth to Julius.
    • Ghyslaine Peirgarten - The wife of Ludovic Peirgarten with whom she bore three children, Maeva, Baldrick, Myria and Odette. She did not view Julius as her son and neglected him at every turn, a form of hatred that stuck with her until her sudden and untimely death.
      • Maeva Howlester née Peirgarten - The first daughter of Ludovic and the elder sister to the four children. Maeva was married to Aldwyn Howlester through an arranged marriage until her sudden death.
      • Baldrick Peirgarten - Cousin to the Countess and younger brother to the cousin line.
      • Myria Peirgarten - Twin sister to Odette Peirgarten, cousin to the Countess.
      • Odette Peirgarten - Twin to Myria Peirgarten.
    • Lucien Peirgarten - The youngest brother of the main three, brother to Etienne and Ludovic Peirgarten. Uncle to the Duchess.
    • Sylvie Peirgarten - Wife to Lucien Peirgarten, a woman from a distant noble family. With him she bore three children, bringing new cousins to the family.
      • Emeric Peirgarten - Oldest brother of the three, cousin to the Countess.
      • Florian Peirgarten - Middle brother of the three children.
      • Lucrece Peirgarten - The only daughter and the youngest amongst the three children, cousin to the Countess.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

List of Rules, Terms and Agreements

• Your Peirgarten should be a character that you spend at least half of your time as. You are free to have other characters, but must maintain an active level as your noble.
    • Act like a noble, ICly and OOCly. Be respectful to others OOCly, and have good conduct. Not adhering to good OOC etiquette can be grounds for ejection from the family.
    • All members of the Peirgarten family must be versatile and well-knowledged in the lore of Massivecraft, lore of nobility, military and the familiar subjects that involve a person of nobility.
    • No Mages, Silven, Undead, or any form of aberrancy will be tolerated within the family. You are not allowed to mutate your character or give them any form of afflictions. Doing so will result in removal.
    • Characters that are being applied for can have a character pitch explained in the personality part of the application. We are pretty flexible as to what is allowed except for criminals and aberrants.
    Family Application

IGN: (Your in-game name on Minecraft.)
    References: (People who would be willing to vouch for your roleplay abilities. Ensure that you ask for permission to tag them before doing so. Good references can make your approval process way easier on you.)
    Roleplay Experience: (Your previous experience in roleplay.)
    Discord Tag: (Discord is needed for the chats.)
    Character Name: (Your desired Peirgarten character.)
    Character Age: (The age you would like this character to be.)
    Personality Description: (Your general idea for the characters personality.)
    Tag @seoulmate and @Yigit for alert coverage.

• Winner Winner x 33
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 seoulmate, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
  2. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Family Recruiting is now CLOSED.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #2 seoulmate, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
  3. SpinSpinDizzy

SpinSpinDizzy Ithanian, Candlehead, and Gold-Eye.

Noice. Looks pretty interesting, friendo.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

perhaps

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. WildRoze

WildRoze Brought to you by Panic

OOC Info:
    IGN:
    WildRoze
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Orianne Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: I clock in about six hours maybe more a day.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: None
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?:
    8 out of 10 and willing to learn more.
    Do you have Skype?:
    Yes
    References:
    Whole O'Hanigan Fam
    Such cuties like Katiesc, Lumiess, OptimalFriskies
    What is your timezone?:
    Central European.
    @seoulmate

• Winner Winner x 1
    #5 WildRoze, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  6. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Hey Roze, I'm accepting this, I will add you to the Skype chat for the family!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Hey there, can you please PM me. I'm sorry for such a late reply.

8. faelcvns

faelcvns failcvns

Sure thing! And it's ok.

9. faevona

faevona a ghost Supremium

[​IMG]
    Attractive-glitter-flowers-divider.gif
    OOC Info:
    IGN: Springheel
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Fiorella Peirgarten.
    Hours spent RPing Daily: With my situation it's a bit difficult, but usually 5+ hours a day.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: A mute from when I started about four years back now.
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: 8/10 Little iffy on all the little potions and doo-dads.
    Do you have Skype?: Yes, you have it.
    References: @HeyoFreyo @BillyTheScroofy @Miss_Confined
    What is your timezone?: EST
    Attractive-glitter-flowers-divider.gif

@seoulmate

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

OOC Info
    IGN: @WrongChat
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Augustin Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: I'm on every day mostly for about four to six hours- generally I've got boxing and whatnot on weekends and during the week here and there.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: None.
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Very. I've been roleplaying in noble houses for the majority of my time on Massive.
    Do you have Skype?: Yeah.
    References: @Belgrade @HydraLana @Jouster (Assuming bb) @Halivenne
    What is your timezone?: Est.
    Notes: My Roleplay as of recent has been rather iffy in my opinion, roleplaying for comedic purposes rather than any solid intent beyond my character Euan which I connect with a ton. In other words, roleplay hasn't been great for me. I feel that if I pushed myself back into the noble scene then it can almost influence me to evolve my performance and turn it into something pretty alright. If you have any questions feel free to start a conversation!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #10 TalkChat, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  11. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

I absolutely love this application and hope the best for for you, hopefully @seoulmate will enjoy it as much as I did.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. _Capitalx_

_Capitalx_ I Draw and Cry

OOC Info:
    IGN: _Capitalx_
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Violane Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: About 4+. Maybe not as much on weekdays because school.
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: I am about 7/10 comfortable with Massivecraft Lore.
    Do you have Skype?: Yas.
    References: @Halivenne (i can give more if you'd like)
    What is your timezone?: Est

13. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

@WrongChat I'm going to accept this with a short trial like the others, please PM me your Skype info and I will add you.

@GoldenGamer37 For the time being I'm going to deny this app, please feel free to apply again in the near future!

:)

14. dulcissima

dulcissima sweet like honeysuckle

OOC Info:

IGN: Levanta
    Character you wish to apply for: Violane Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing daily: If I were to join the family my activity would be around 1-3hrs, due to school commitments
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: No
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: 7 or 8/10, as I need to catch up with the most recent Lore
    Do you have Skype?: Yes
    References: @Vivamente @Belgrade
    What is your timezone?: GMT (London)

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Heyo, PM me your Skype user and I will add you to the chat. I am going to do a little two week trial and we can go from there!

16. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

OOC Info:
    IGN:
    _Owlet

Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard:

Maxence Peirgarten

Hours spent RPing Daily:

I'm on usually straight after college on weekdays so around 4/5 hours, and at weekends I'm on pretty much all day on and off as soon as I wake up. 7/10

Any bans/jails/mutes?:

Nope

I'm fairly comfortable with the Massive Lore, and I always keep ahead on checking it quite often for updates so I can make sure I am all updated with lore.

Do you have Skype?:

Yep I do, I can hand it out in PM

References:

@Plutopup
    @mochalattes

What is your timezone?:
    GMT​

17. Plutopup

Plutopup king of ebebbeb

OOC Info:
    IGN:

Plutopup
    Character you wish to apply for:
    Aline Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily:
    I am generally on 24/7, as many hours as I can a day. One would call me obsessed.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?:
    Yes, a three day ban 2 years and three months ago.
    I'm extremely comfortable where I am, however I understand that there is always more to learn.
    Do you have Skype?:
    Yes, I can give it out in pm. :)
    References:
    @Daekon @_JayP_
    What is your timezone?:
    UTC+10:00 Although I am practically nocturnal and stay up oober late as this is the best time to rp. Heinrich's can vouch.

<3 xoxo

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Hey both of y'all, PM me your Skypes, I'm going to add you to the chat and you both will be on trial along with Levanta so PM me as soon as possible!

19. PuffyPigeon

PuffyPigeon The puffiest damn pigeon of them all.. Supremium

IGN: OnyxAstera
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard:
    I would like to work as a house servant.
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Nearly every day I'd say I RP for several hours. That may or may not be healthy..
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: None.
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: I would give myself an 8/10 with a great understanding of most things in lore. I'll always have the wiki open in the background in case I fail to recall specific numbers.
    Do you have Skype?: I do, and I'll PM it if accepted.
    References: @seoulmate

20. Jareth

Jareth babe with the power (they/them) Supremium

IGN: Jareth
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Orianne Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Several hours, weekends fluctuate depending on work hours.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Nope!
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Fairly comfortable. I do tend to ask lots of clarifying questions to make sure I understand things.
    Do you have Skype?: Indeed!
    References: @ezalB @Nidakk @TinnyTine
    Note: I've been a driving factor in the Crisis of Kings event. References who can attest to my role-play that's happened in faction worlds are @Siosie @XayahTheRebel @Genecide65 and many others. Thought I'd include that should it be of interest to you.

@seoulmate

I really like the crest. This whole family pleases my aesthetic.

#20 Jareth, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  21. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Hey there, @OnyxAstera if you can find me IC for an interview that would be wonderful! I can contact you when I see you online.

Also @Jareth I am going to accept you with a trial, please PM me your Skype details and I can get you added to the chat!

22. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn

IGN: ArtisticPlanet
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Genevieve Peirgarten. I was possibly thinking she could have red hair? but what ever you want is fine.
    Hours spent RPing Daily: half the day most of the time.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: No
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: 4/10 but i learn fast if needed.
    References: @JarrettdaCarrot @TheDongler @Plutopup
    What is your timezone?: Pacific

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #22 ArtisticPlanet, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  23. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

IGN: CyberMo01
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: House Guard
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Usually a couple of hours at night during the week and probably around 4-5 on the weekends if I don't have school stuff.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Nope
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Around 7/10. The only things I'm not really familiar with are alchemy and flora/fauna.
    Do you have Skype?: Yep!
    References: @Tracenator1 @Owiver_
    What is your timezone?: CST

24. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

@ArtisticPlanet Hey there, I'm going to accept this with a trial like the others!

@CyberMo01 I know you're a good guard so accepted to be one!

If both of you could Pm me your Skype usernames I can get you added to the chat and skins situated!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. TheMoistestMan

TheMoistestMan Captain Regalia

OOC Info:
    IGN: TheMoistestMan
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: House Guard
    Hours spent RPing Daily: usually about three or four.
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Noooooope
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Relatively well versed, probably 7.5/10
    Do you have Skype?: Ye, will PM it
    References: @Walnoodle @CyberMo01 @Tracenator1

• Winner Winner x 3
  26. Hondaline

Hondaline "One might do"

OOC Info: Not sure what to put here but, Hi
    IGN: AntiquePicker
    The Character I would enjoy roleplaying as would be Frederique peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Hours spent around three to four hours
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Nope I've been quite good in my almost 4 year time on MassiveCraft
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Not to comfortable but willing to get quite comfy in it.
    References: @Imperialistic @Plutopup @Jareth
    What is your timezone?:
    you know my timezone is CST

• Like Like x 1
    #26 Hondaline, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  27. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

OOC Info:
    IGN:
    TheDongler
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Mi-Sung Zhao as house staff
    Hours spent RPing Daily: I try to squeeze at least an hour a day, but I can usually get 2 - 4 hours in during week days and can be on 12+ hours on weekends or holidays
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: I'm a clean bean
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: 9/10
    Do you have Skype?: ye
    References: @Percuriam @seoulmate

• Like Like x 1
  28. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

@TheMoistestMan and @TheDongler I am going to accept the both of you for house staff, but would also like for you guys to come have an IC meeting with me, so just PM me your Skpye stuff so I can add you!

@DeltaInsomnia and @AntiquePicker for the time being I am going to have to deny these applications, you may PM me to discuss why if you'd like.

29. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

OOC Info:
    IGN: ZiggyStarDusted
    Character you wish to apply: Augustin
    Hours spent RPing Daily: 4-5 weekdays, (too many on the weekends >.>)
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: nada.
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: I know a fair bit, I'm not a total wikia wizard. But I'm relatively comfortable, yeah!
    Do you have Skype?: thatsprettywizard_ or my discord : Blondeparadox#9372
    References: @Vivamente @SpoopMelon @_Owlet @Plutopup @Jareth @SpoopMelon
    What is your timezone?:
    UTC +0 GMT

Cool thanks!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    #29 ZiggyStarDusted, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  30. Jareth

i also recommend

• Agree Agree x 2
  31. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

Yes please.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

IGN: CRASHIR
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Normally too many
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Nope
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Comfortable
    References: @Walnoodle @TheMoistestMan @Tracenator1 @SpunSugar

• Winner Winner x 4
  33. Fqteless

Fqteless Fateful One

-In Game Username: Fqteless
    -Character you wish to apply for: Julienne Peirgarten
    -Hours spent RPing daily: I usually spend 2-5 hours daily. It depends on the day though, If I'm busy I will try to get in an hour or so. During the week I would RP 3-4 out of the 5 days and both days on the weekend.
    -Any bans/jails/mutes?: Yes, but it was when I first started the game, and I was immature, but now I am more diligent and more responsible.
    -How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: I am pretty comfortable with the Massive Lore.
    -Do you have Skype?: No but I can get it if I really need too.
    -References: @Vivamente @Nudibronch @Jouster @AntiquePicker
    -What is your Timezone?: EST

• Winner Winner x 2
    #33 Fqteless, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  34. Samfari

Samfari Professional Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

OOC Info:
    IGN: Samfari
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Violane Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: 2-3 hrs a day
    An adequate understanding (7/10)
    Do you have Skype?:
    Yes
    References:
    @Jareth @mdolphins1
    What is your timezone?:
    PST
    @seoulmate

• Winner Winner x 1
  35. egng

egng they/he/it/fey

OOC INFO
    IGN:
    brooketheloser
    Character you wish to apply for: Julienne Peirgarten (23)
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Being a whacky cool youngster, it sometimes depends. However, right after 2:30 PM, I hop on and finally log off around midnight. Very, very healthy!
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Nope.
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Around a 7/10? I'm not afraid to admit I always keep the wiki page up in the background, however.
    Do you have Skype?: Skype, and Discord!
    References: @katieisNOTdecent @MaddyDaddy_ @Dreamaxia @MomAries @DockedRelic (bless these people aaaa)

• Agree Agree x 1
  36. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Hello if the both of you guys can PM me ypur Skype names, you've both been accepted for a trial with the characters!

37. maddydaddyy

maddydaddyy deadinside™

OOC Info:
    IGN: MaddyDaddy_
    Character you wish to apply for OR If you would like to apply for house staff/guard: Frederique Peirgarten
    Hours spent RPing Daily: Usually around 4-5 hours or more
    Any bans/jails/mutes?: Nupe
    How comfortable are you with Massive Lore?: Around 6/10ish
    Do you have Skype?: Indeed I doo I also have a discord
    References: @KingBrooke @DianaSlenderman @The_DarkKnight_ @Shibani @neonbeta101
    What is your timezone?: PDT

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  38. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

didn't tag me smh

• Winner Winner x 1
  39. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

You've been accepted for the trial, I will get your Skype to add to the fam chat!

• Winner Winner x 1
  40. Jareth

Swanky thread update!