Aloria Story Progression End Of The Lo Arch: A City In Turmoil

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

Guys, lend him a hand

• Educated Educated x 1
  2. Conflee

Conflee Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!

Conf only has one though.

With our forces combines, we have.... two right hands.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Phon_Senajan

Phon_Senajan Out there ON the sun

Sasha Belinsky
    He thought he was getting all the glory by rallying the troops forward, being the huge heavily armoured northern like he was. He stepped on that stone with his bastard sword pointed forward, he refrained from drinking since the Rothburg battle just for this moment, it was his dream to do this since the moment he touched that sword and drank his first enemy blood. His shout was forceful and he visible stood above the crowd with his height and black armor, he was just about to start spinning a quick rally as he looks at the people behind him.
    Thwack! It sounded before the man suddenly lost all control of his body, everything was in slow motion and his vision went black even before he hit the ground. In the back of his head, a long arrow protruded from it, the bane of his existence was not surprisingly the thing that finally took the iron monster down. It was, however. A rather rage-inducing thought how all those armor and shield meant to withstand the most vicious of attacks was useless against a single iron-tipped stick. Not many would meet a sudden and painless end like him, but that was not what he expected. He wanted a glorious death at the hands of his enemies after slaughtering their comrades, not shot out of it like he was some game deer. Nevertheless, he couldn't do anything about it. Not even a moment of thought was given as the arrow pierced through his helmet and lodged itself into his brain. The Deathling had to be an elite marksman to land something so precise, and he died the moment it struck him. It was not until the battle was over did his friends finally came upon his corpse. They removed his gears and dragged him onto a cart back to their house where he was dissected and eaten to honor his memories, a traditional Novilyud funeral. The shop would sure get a lot more quiet without Sasha around. Rest In Peace

Phon Senajan
    The battle of the palace was a hectic one and he was only seen in passing by a few people, recognized by even fewer. And by the time the dust settled he was nowhere to be seen, probably slipped off some moments prior. As eyewitnesses with sharp eyes pointed out, at least he wasn't one of the Deathling or undead fighters. He looked well and alive when he was present.

Ribbon
    She sat down on a bench with another random peasant as the battle in front of the Golden Willow was won, her grip on the sword was weakened as she was never used to combat of this intensity. The battle was fierce and left many casualties in its wake but she was very fortunate that she ended up unharmed. Even if she wasn't really that good in the arts of fighting. She got to slash up some Deathlings left and right but not too many, she smiled to the fellow next to her, the shovel in his hands equally bloody and his eyes looking equally tired but he smiled back at her nonetheless. At least one could use a little happiness when they turned up alive after that. They watched as other citizens pile up the corpses for the funerals or other processings with the occasional crooks searching the bodies for a morsel of loot. A sad day indeed, but at least they all invested for the same thing - a brighter tomorrow. She then got up, walking in the direction of the bathhouse to see if the battle had gotten inside and tainted all the bathing water. She could use some cleaning to wash off all the blood, dirt, and sweat on her body.

Lionel & Tessa Von Grief
    The father & Daughter were there to experience the Regalian reinforcement landing in the port first-handed. And they were among what people were there to greet and cheer as the troops marched on into the city. Finally they have sealed the deal in retaking the city. And the better is that they didn't even have to actually fight anyone. The two sat down on a crate nearby and Lionel once again told his daughter how he wished her mother was here and how they would've been joining the actions inside the city if she was. They talked for a while before deciding that the armies have cleared enough opposition for them to safely go home. And so they did, soon preparing to also retreat back to their home barony for a rest/recovery vacation. Boy they sure would have a lot to tell their family about. Not to mention how Tessa was mortified from seeing bloodshed for her first time.

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Phon_Senajan

Phon_Senajan Out there ON the sun

757.jpg

5. GenericNerd

GenericNerd Regalian Pioneer

HHHHHHHH I ordered a surrender.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Deadfoe51

Deadfoe51 Help

Damn, sounds like I'm all that's left.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Kyberulf

Kyberulf The Painted Shendar

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. krios41

krios41 Privjet

Nathan fell back on his rear end and stared at the place where the lower part of his left leg should have been. He felt no pain, no real pain at least. The most pain came from the sudden realization he had basicly lost his left leg. Thoughts roared trough his mind but a few stuck around.
    1. He had to move
    2. Am i going to die?
    3. Shit, i'm going to lose my job as a courier

I don't realy want to dispute my rolls (i gambled and lost) But i am very curious to what my rolls where. So can i see them in a PM please?

N'omiel, first getting stuck in a mellon, now a pumpkin.
    I think someone is meaning to tell her she needs to eat less sweets and more fruit ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Omnomivore

Omnomivore ⛓ Nom Nom ⛓ Premium

Poor N'omiel always getting stuck in things and going for a ride xD

• Winner Winner x 4
  11. Mandyy_

Mandyy_ Who am I? I'm the magical Mandy!

When you read this at 4 am And It TaakEe almost a full hour to read it but nice job either way!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

Welcome to the club.
    @TcareyIsTaken

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #52 Anseran, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  13. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

Woo, engraved table ftw?

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Eyrok

Eyrok Draconic dolt

Somewhere, Ztril stumbles, slows and blinks in confusion. He gets the feeling something very bad has just happened but he's not sure why.
    Then a Deathling takes a swipe at him and he has to to get back to work belting people with his staff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. The Unknown

The Unknown Regalian Noble

I'm actually surprisingly happy about Velenthil being horribly maimed! It'll be good character progression, and I look forward to the resultant roleplay.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Juliette

Her face had a small smile despite the feeling of biting sadness for the ones lost. But than she smiled again, wider. She was finally, actually home. The girl looked about the tavern, filled with those now free from the reign of the Witch. She Turned with a little hop and went off to find Eric and Loic.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  17. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

Relieved nothing happened to Val...

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  18. SouthernComfort_

SouthernComfort_ Absent, Indefinitely

Awwww nu not Zaheer

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TutiDias

TutiDias General Vladislav Marknid

And the puns shall end with her.

20. AtticCat

We would never sink so Lo as to end our Freya-ntastic puns.

21. SouthernComfort_

SouthernComfort_ Absent, Indefinitely

Freya has been reunited with Greygate now.

22. TutiDias

TutiDias General Vladislav Marknid

Freya is still lowkey alive.

23. AtticCat

Listen here you little sh-t..

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. FeyWitches

FeyWitches Very very frightening

Mallorie Non'Elle
    Mallorie grumbled as she stepped over the corpses of the Freya forces, some of them rendered to a pile of dust, "Pssht- serves them right, they were made from dust, and shall die in dust." she crouched down to one of the piles, scrounging around in the cloths and equipment looking for anything of use, she didn't find much. In the back of her mind she was proud, the justified malice almost tickled her like a child to a mother's cake. She was almost surprised she endured no injuries. She either fought really ignorant fighters, or she was that good- she decided to go with her second choice. The one thing that concerned her was the fact she was forced to use her vampiric powers in a time or another, not to mention she basically shown her entire face, I mean- who needs a disguise in combat? She played around with her Epee, twirling it around as her wrist twisted to give the blade that pin-wheel-esque feel. Of course through the battle cut here and there, who wouldn't have a blade skim their cheek? For fun she slammed her boot in one of the piles of dust, chuckling as she watched the powdered corpse saunter the air. Her train of thought carried on. "Wonder what this'll mean for the nobles now? Do we still have our lands? Companies? Would be an awful shame if I were to lose the barony I inherited- not that it is big- but still..." A man came up to her, white robes and a sack clinking with glass, "Allo mizz, vhat are you doing amongst ze carnage?" Mallorie glared at the approaching man, "I'm really just awing and wooing about bodies I dropped, and loot I picked from the bodies." the supposed Alt-Regalian replied, "You helped wiz ze attack on ze palace?" Mallorie nodded in reply, "Oui... It was kinda fun- and bloody, I'm honestly pretty lucky I lived, close calls here and there." the Alt-Regalich man replied, "Ah~.. I helped ze people out of the streets, avay from ze carnage- I could have healed ze vounded- but ze children and commonares needed mei." Mallorie stiffled a giggle, "You look too hardy to even help children, you coulda helped in le attack on the palace." the Ragalich man furrowed his brows, pushing his specs further the bridge of his nose, "Ja- agreed. I'm not vone for war... I'd razer reezk my life on zomezing more valiant, family, houzehold, ec zetra." Mallorie nodded as though to understand, not that she had much experience with family. "Have a name there doc?" the Alt-Regalian made a small bow, "Unsterbligh Vogel der Hieler, you?" Mallorie sighed, "Mallorie Non'Elle, barone of Vixhall." Unsterbligh was rather aloft, "Geeze, what are you doing out here? Risking your life for your house?" Mallorie replied, "Exactly." Unsterbligh smirked, "Fair..." Mallorie would walk by Unsterbligh, "We can get a drink while the Tavern seems to be getting back in order." Unsterbligh nodded with a harder chuckle, "Ja.. Drinks on me." Mallorie nodded as she made for the tavern. Part of her wanted to hide herself away, be a coward and not face the city, much has happened, and she wasn't too sure she wanted to experience what will happen, but she had to stay in both lands, otherwise her family and guild would both topple. She wanted a drink to relieve the stress and mordification of mangled bodies during the onslaught, it was especially taxing on her sanity when she herself partook and the maim. Surely these memories would come back to haunt her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  25. Last_Link

"Try it now."
    The man moves whats left of his arm and the wooden hand is lifted limply up.
    "Its nice doc..."
    The doctor smiled down at him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "For the Empire!"
    They all surged forward behind Black, Zaheer's boot sank deep into the mud, people pushed and shoved past, he fell to the ground and could feel people stepping upon him. A great force grabbed him by his shoulder and dragged him to his feet.
    Zaheer stood dazed for a few moments before running forward with the rest, his broadsword raised.
    His eyes couldn't fully process the carnage before him.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Zaheer..."
    "Im fine do-"
    A bald headed woman wearing a bloodied blindfold stood before him.
    "You have stolen my eyes Zaheer..."
    "Please lady Julla... I need them."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He hears a loud clanking behind him, The Gaze is already coated in blood.
    He parries the knight's heavy axe blow, his arms nearly giving in to the strike's power.
    The Deathling knocks him down with the flat side of their axe.
    Zaheer reaches for his sword, but finds the wooden hand doing nothing. The oak gushes blood.
    The Deathling seems surprised as the tip of a sword appears sticking out their chest.
    Their face changes to that of Freya, who lets out a weak "Oh."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Try it now."

• Winner Winner x 2
  26. Tra_kad

Tra_kad Massives biggest Adventurer and Conspiracy Maker

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

I like how I was sure one of my characters would get fucked over, but noooo. No maims

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Gochnipunchni

Gochnipunchni Pocket Princess

Whelp, Dorin Gochni made the Starlight Cannon, Borin Gochni single-handedly obliterated a deathling squadron, Gochnipunchni funded the rebels, Fimbur Gochni saved the life of tons of people during the war, Orin Gochni was the only one not present.. What have we learned from this? Don't freaking mess with House Gochni.
    Also, I've been looking for a video to decide just how epic Borin was, I settled on this one

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  29. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

Turns out Gochni is really just a delusional dwarf high on mushrooms and dreamt all of the above.

• Winner Winner x 25
  30. Gochnipunchni

But his cousin IS a mushroom ;P
    Also, what about Dorin!?
    So the entire house is high..
    On the leaderboard

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #70 Gochnipunchni, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  31. Gochnipunchni

Do you think House Gochni could FINALLY get noble rights through the whole thing?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
  32. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

"Black smirked, knowing that four meager Usurpers could not withstand an attack from a hefty force of over one hundred people, “Let’s not get too ambitious. All of the Deathlings are preoccupied elsewhere. You have lost.”

Then, Christopher became aware of a deep, thudding sound. It was constant, loud, and drudging. After a moment, he cursed Afamrail and then cursed himself for not realizing sooner. It was the sound of marching. Continuous, trained, marching.

Sure enough, moments later the Deathlings marched into view, emerging from the tunnel that was underneath the balcony. In an image that would not soon be forgotten, hundreds of Deathlings came out of the tunnel with a few Non-Deathling commanders. These commanders were Ryoko Himura, Kssa Va, and Dante Shiro. As the army spilled out onto the courtyard, both armies stared at each other in silence. The numbers were looking even, but the Deathlings had a slight advantage, but not one that added any fear to the Loyalists. A collective groan swept through the Loyalists as they realized their job would not be so easily achieved."

This is exactly what I got reminded of...

• Like Like x 1
  33. ZiggyStarDusted

Btw, is it me.. or was that a tad anticlimatic?

34. AtticCat

Freya's death was anticlimactic itself but it proves how no matter how big her threats were a dagger through the chest is still a dagger through the chest, death doesn't wait for your final words in the real world.

I liked the read. -shrugs- as well as they couldn't really have an on going thing considering they had to jump around a little to get everyone (a lot of people).

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  35. ZiggyStarDusted

Yeah, I suppose that is true. :P
    I feel with the jumping around and fitting everyone in is a nice thing to do, however I'm not sure how I feel about the certain times where (and I dont mean to be rude, Please dont take it that way) there'd just be a ton of people's roleplay character's names being listed for no decent reason besides "them being there" If you get where I'm coming from...

Like I said! I don't mean to be rude! :O

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  36. Last_Link

I guess you could say it was the Lo point of the story...

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

We need a GG rating

But in the meantime, penguin!

• Like Like x 1
  38. MrFluffyBun

MrFluffyBun Fluffy, Princess of Fluffy Potatoes!

Yeah, Freya No.