Aloria Story Progression The Opening Move Of The Sultanate

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Nov 21, 2014.

1. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

[​IMG]

On the foggy and frosty evening of 21 November, the coastline of the Eastern Rim Isles of the Regalian Archipelago saw red with the sails of the galleasses of the Qadir Sultanate. The Qadir fleet host had evaded the majority of the Regalian patrols in the large sea between Farah’deen and the Regalian Archipelago. This was the product of years of careful planning, espionage and sacrificing dozens of spies to acquire the patrol routes of the Regalian fleet. The invasion of the Qadir was swift and unexpected, the Rim Isles were thoroughly infiltrated by Qadir migrants who had pretended to want to leave the Sultanate, suddenly taking up arms and disabling the coastal defences, opening the city gates and taking hostage key positions and people around the Lordship. The Fong family was not present on the rim Isles, but the entire Lordship fell to the Qadir invasion force within a matter of hours. What little ships were dispatched to disturbances were quickly outmatched. The Qadir employed large quantities of fire mages, effectively paralyzing the Regalian battlefleet, and denying any counter attack from the ocean.

The Qadir immediately tore down the Regalian establishment, enforcing Sultanate law on the Rim Isles and using their infiltrators to quickly establish direct control over the islands. Very few Fong loyalists managed to leave the islands, which ever dragonfire mages were present on the island were quickly rounded up and summarily executed. The news caused great distress in the Regalian Archipelago, a war had been contemplated against the Qadir for a while, but internal struggles by the nobility had delayed the Regalian plans for a pre-emptive strike. Now the Qadir were on the doorstep of the Regalian Empire, and the traditional fleet of the Empire was not able to set up a defence or blockade to keep the Qadir out. The general mobilization was called, and the Crown Prince and his Imperial court left the city of Regalia, instead taking refuge in the Kade citadel in Axford, on the opposite side of the Archipelago.

With the Crown Prince in Axford, the Arch Chancellor and Supreme Reverend were put in direct control of the city. A small detachment of the Imperial Guard was sent after the Crown Prince while the majority of the Imperial Guard was sent to defend the Arch Chancellor. In Regalia itself, faith held strong, but more people fled west to the Nottingham lands and the Kade lands, causing a large influx of refugees who wanted to rather be safe than risk the inevitable strike at Regalia.

The Regalian Fleet attempted to form a cordon around the Imperial city. While the Imperial fleet stood, the Qadir could not embark and attack the Imperial city, and they seemed to make no attempt to do so, awaiting the inevitable Regalian Counter offensive...

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Generous Generous x 1
  2. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

Regalia needs YOU

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. Th3_Drunk_Monk

Th3_Drunk_Monk Regalian Burgher

~the thirsty drums of war bang in the distance~

BRING ON THE FIGHT!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Johto_Jo

Johto_Jo Irresponsible Father

-Flails arms-

5. Billy_Rage

Billy_Rage The heart of a lover, the soul of a writer

Yah! The twin empires are ready for war! Shall the Emperor or the Sun survive?

6. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

Oh my god.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. PaulaDeen

PaulaDeen qt pie

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Shayin

Shayin Seen any Elves?

And suddenly, a call was heard from the Regalian Park...
    "Go go Flower Rangers!"

• Winner x 15
    • Like x 3
    • Thank You! x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
  9. Blue_E

Blue_E Egg Salad

And I'll just be sitting here, watching like:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Verityg

Verityg Flailing Extraordinair

Oh goodness. Isabel and Lyla going into hiding.
    Why must I choose to create a Qadir at the most terrible of times? xD

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Crugnor

Crugnor Wallpaper Enthusiast

I, for one welcome our new Qadir overlords.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SacredTrout

SacredTrout Patriot

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  13. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

I'm torn. Qadir or Regalians?

[​IMG]

14. leafnosedbat

leafnosedbat juice thought. Supremium

The Long Version

Chen paced around the family meeting room, which was currently the kitchen, wringing his hands in anticipation, "They've done it now!" the man exclaimed in Ch'ien-ji, "It was written in the stars! Where's the fleet? I want on!" He dropped his hands to his side and contemplated, "If I can get on a ship now I can make it in a few hours. By the stars, this is going to be incredible."

Jin sat on the floor, trying his hardest not to look worried. "Chen," Jin replied in the brothers' native tongue, "do you seek your own death? You come to this city from one war, and now you run blindly into another? Have we not had our fill of fighting?"

Yen was, first and foremost, against the war council in his lovely kitchen. He stood by the chopping board, arms folded. "I agree with Jin. You are needed here."

"Some of us might have," Chen cast Jin a subtle glance, "but I know you're not speaking for yourself. It's hard to form an opinion if you don't know what you're talking--" he cut himself short, only then taking in Yen's words. Eyes flicked to the chef, "...I am a soldier, Wyman. Everyone would expect me to help fight, wouldn't they?"

"The peaceful Qilin has never fought the Wulong, and yet her tranquility still serves as lesson to both monk and mercenary," retorted Jin, Ch'ien-Ji proverbs practically oozing from him. "And, if I'm not mistaken, you were a soldier when you-", Jin stopped himself, looking down at his hands "when you ruined that man's life."

Yen allowed his arms to drop, pointing one finger towards Chen. "You were a soldier. That status quo ended when you took up the sash of Regalian Nobility from the good Doctor. You have responsibilities to attend to now; ones that even I am not permitted to handle. Your battlefields are tea halls and ball rooms now." He sighed, in a light huff. He allowed his gaze to drop at that, once more folding his arms. He hadn't heard of what had excommunicated Chen, and truth be told he didn't care. It was only one man, after all.

Chen faltered for a second, temper flaring up like the dragon he proclaimed to be at Jin's words. Yen's words only stoked the fire, and in a roar that flared through a sneer, he turned on his servant, "My battlefield is not a tea hall or a ballroom unless I am conquering a woman." if one looked closely enough, they might have seen steam billowing from his parted, curled lips.

Yen raised his palms in surrender, clearly unfazed. "I'm sorry, Chen, but you aren't the one to decide that. Regalia has you chained by the ankles, like it or not.."

"You know, Brother, the shallow harlots you lust after won't be found on a battlefield." said Jin, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"I--" Chen cut himself short, fists curling into balls. Temper, temper. Don't let them see you lose your temper. Breathe, breathe. Take a deep breath. "...There is..." he didn't know what he was saying. He didn't know where he was going with this. After a moment, he offered an embittered wave toward Jin, "You're right." his voice shook. Chen swallowed hard, more frustrated with himself for cracking so easily than with the others, "There aren't women on the battlefield." one of his fists slowly lowered to rest on the counter, rapping gently in irritation, "And Regalia is Regalia." he vehemently hated this, "So there is no use going out there."

Yen bit back a smile, nodding lightly. He raised his gaze to Jin, offering him a thankful smile. Yet even so he remained silent. Chen was at breaking point, and safety had been secured. There was no use setting him off now...

Jin turned his gaze upward to his brother, now with a hint of sorrow in his eyes, "Don't be too upset, Chen. With our luck, the war might come to us."

Following this comment was a lengthy and "civilized" discussion between the brothers, with the occasional witty comment from the chef. Eventually, only Yen was left in the kitchen, cleaning up the mess that had been made, the two brothers had each stormed off.

The "Too Long, Didn't Read" Version

Chen: I want to fight!
    Jin: No more fighting!
    Yen: Chen, we need you here!
    Chen: I hate you Brother!
    Jin: I hate you too, Brother!
    Yen: Don't kill me, guys.
    <A short fight later>
    Chen: Fine. I won't fight.

Written by @Bioverse , @Ryciera , and myself

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #14 leafnosedbat, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  15. LekkuLord

LekkuLord SupremeCripple Staff Member Lore2

Qadir attacking so close to the Holidays?

We have to save Christmas.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Leugel Viduggla slowly places a simple wooden tile decorated with a yellow sun over the Rim Isles on the large map that was spread out on the table before him. He thought for a moment and muttered to himself "They wouldn't possibly..." Yet he knew that was too optimistic. It was obvious that the Sultanate has carefully planned out the entire attack. So, as he stood there, he wondered what plans these desert people had in store for the North...

17. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

I would like to see the Qadir succeed, seeing a change from Regalian perspective to a Sultanate one does actually seem like an appealing role-play opportunity.

@Kiba Araqnuibo

• Educated Educated x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Billy_Rage

Billy_Rage The heart of a lover, the soul of a writer

Cayd chewed his lower lip slightly as he mulled over the events he had heard. The news spread like wildfire across the city of Regalia and the islands beyond. But like nay juicy story it was twisted and exaggerated in a plethora of ways. The first time Cayd heard the story it was stated that the Qadir had set a dragon upon anything in their path. Another time it was that the lords of the Regalian Archipelago had joined the Qadir in hatred of the Empire. After a few stories passed through Cayd's ears he was able to gather that war was coming and the Sultanate was the enemy.

"Hmmm" He thought to himself over a hot cup of Droque Kaffee, he was thinking over the course of actions he should take. Leave Regalia, perhaps hide back in the Selvas. No I wouldn't make it in an Imperial ship. Join the Sultanate? Even worse, they could kill me on sight, if I get to them. No the best plan is to stay in Regalia and offer my assistance to the Ciudad. He thought as he took a sip from his beverage.

19. Mecharic

Mecharic I'm tempermental, deal with it.

Alibaha looks out of the window of his (rather expensive) house in Regalia. "Well, this could be really good or really bad, depending on who wins and what they do to the loser." He then promptly constructs a small but sturdy barricade in front of his door and thanks the Gods of Ramel that he hoards stuff like old food.

20. Party_Penguin27

Party_Penguin27 exactly 43.5 various checkbooks

*flails*

THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. SacredTrout

SacredTrout Patriot

Alexander's limbs ached as he forced himself to continue with the push-ups, his weak arms shaking in the snow covered ground under him. He was already blistering, his lips becoming chapped and his exhaustion even more intense the rest. Though he could not stop, not for anything but if he were to collapse from exhaustion. He kept going, over and over, the same play of what may happen to his family of he were to fail. He couldn't, he wouldn't. So the boy pushed on, still in front of he prison with nothing but his body and his willpower it succeed. So the boy kept going, one after another with more pain than he could hardly imagine from the nonstop training, he refused to fail his Empire.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  22. Woodwork

Woodwork Suzzies mother

Aw yiss, bring on the fight.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. Jemo_

Jemo_ Refugee

Aw yes! Kill the Sultanate! Hooray for them Qadir of Thaelith!
    Alkara, Kalahari and Thoaswen will unite!

24. Phon_Senajan

Phon_Senajan Out there ON the sun

Mahoney stood in her hideout with the news flying all around her. Regalia at war? On its doorstep? This is going to be fun. She immediately drew up plans and set sail away from the archipelago in a small boat disguising as a simple fisherman, hoping to bring her mercenary crew from Fendarfell in time to join the incoming battle.

Mariana grimaced at the news, deep inside she knew she shouldn't have come to this city just like Phon told her not to. At least she hopes the imperial fleet wins so she would not be in danger, she makes her way to the cathedral for the first time and silently prayed Regalia prevail this war.

Teresa paced in her office, the notices and reports about the invasion sprawled all over her desk. Her entire business is in jeopardy because of the war. After a few hundred rounds of walking around the room she penned 2 letters, 1 to her father telling about the situation and that she is handing him the command for the time being, and 1 to her husband inviting him to go with her as she issues an evacuation from the archipelago. The airships taking their roof height so they would fly over the Qadir's shooting distance should they come across any. @Artemis_Hanzo

25. Artemis_Hanzo

Artemis_Hanzo Regalian Pioneer

Rythian kisses his wife and asks her to take "My ships could Aid Regalia Four more on our side is better then non please stay safe. I love you."

#25 Artemis_Hanzo, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  26. Artemis_Hanzo

Rythian Belledin sends word to any Regalian official that is ships would aid Regalia.

Ravar Silvaryan sends word to Jared Silverhand that he would aid in protecting the people of the city.

Artyom Tinker moves his family to his home to stock up and defend.

27. Simcity_4

Simcity_4 QUIS CONTRA NOS?

Tim would start to buy a ton of barricade supplies, and if possible weapons. Atleast the Rim Isles was owned by the Fongs, a little bit of goodness for Tim? It circulated his mind for hours. As he got supplies ready.

28. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Party_Penguin27

Peter looks at the sky nervously. A storm was coming.
    The teen rushes off to the market, planning on stocking up on decorating supplies in case ships could not make it to the city.

30. Jack_Castle

Jack_Castle Rage, RAGE Against the Dying of the Light. Supremium

The Resistance begins...

31. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

The Dwarves will kill these puny Qadir.

32. LadyRose_

LadyRose_ Ithanian Princess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The crisp air left a bitter tinge on the tongue as news of the Rim Isles invasion had circulated amongst both the common folk and gentry, the swift attack of the Qadir Sultanate had taken the archipelago entirely by surprise. The swift fall of the Fong family’s holdings was of serious concern to all in positions of power, or even those without, in that the threat of being overrun was now even more present.. The situation was clearly so dire that His Majesty the Crown Prince of Regalia had been moved to the seemingly safer lands of Axford following the attack on the Rim Isles. Of the Noble houses those most close to the Fong’s former lands would be at most risk, rather accordingly a majority of refugees fled from the endangered lands in the shadow of the Crown Prince, they themselves making their way quickly over to the Angle Isles and Nottingham lands for protection. This rapid influx of people was cause for some concern to the Red family who, under the orders of the patriarch Alistair Red, had the women of the family immediately moved to Nottingham to take shelter in the Bistar Bastion. The castle itself was the prized shelter of the family, leading to the hope that it should stand a symbol of refuge.

Alistair himself did not accompany his wife and daughter as they left with a personal bodyguard of Overseers, the patriarch was intent of completing his business within the Holy City before making his own way toward his lands along with his family. Alexander the male heir to the family was also noted to stay behind, he had been training intently and was determined to fight for his Emperor whatever the danger posed to the city, Alistair also noted that his presence would be of great use in maintaining Red family presence within the Holy City itself.

Within the Holy City of Regalia Alistair Red spent the morning putting into place his plans to be carried out by the Overseers under his control that would go into immediate effect, of his commands were to have a stationed protectionary force of ten Overseers to guard Alexander at all times. The second was to establish a base of operations for an espionage facility within Regalia itself, it was assumed that if the Holy City should fall that a pre-established means of counteracting the Qadir force would be essential to the forces of the archipelago who may still have remained.

Finally as the afternoon sun began to rear its head Alistair was settled onto a small, fast boat headed directly for Nottingham’s capital, the location of his Bastion. The boat itself would pass past the patrol convoy of the Red fleet that was to be set up on the eastern shores of Nottingham to try and forewarn any attack by the Sultanate. Ahead of the winds that carried him toward his lands was a letter that had called to his local court for the immediate mobilisation of the forces of Nottingham, where refugees were beginning to flock he had a duty to protect as many citizens of the Empire as possible. His mind was not the least bit muddled as he pressed forward, the effective response to the chaos was needed, if the Qadir had been planning the invasion for as long as was assumed then it would take every resource available to exploit every possibility in the planning of such an attack. With the call to arms a clear order from both his Majesty and Lord Red himself it was made immediately aware that the situation was indeed serious. Along with the mobilisation of the military as requested by the Imperial Seat, Alistair himself had contacted the various workshops and factories of Nottingham that afforded the family their impressive hold over the artillery, airship and steam industries. A call to mobilise what airships could be retrofitted and all updated cannon technology to begin being moved to the capital of the Nottingham lands to be installed as defensive measures.

With the counter Qadir facility hopefully being set up in Regalia itself the same task was immediately put into place in Nottingham, with a more extensive amount of Overseers on hand to carry out orders a headquarters and safe-houses were set up with pressed haste. While Alistair was aware that the Kade family would no doubt have their own spies set to work quickly either in preparing to lead resistances or to gather intelligence he pressed on. Using the records taken of every citizen of Nottingham only months earlier it was simple to isolate targets of interest, those with linguistically or intrigue based skills and occupations, to approach them over joining the Nottingham Intelligence Bureau which was given the name “Perspective” to mask the intentions of the Red families plans for war itself.

The Nottingham lands themselves were already urbanised with high populations, the large influxes of refugees was to cause issue in the future if the current rate of intake continued. To compensate refugee camps were built outside the urban areas in an attempt to house the people that had fled to Nottingham in as most a controlled and pleasant fashion as possible. The Nottingham lands were also sectioned into districts of roughly equal size which had temporary checkpoints being built at them as his Lordship would arrive. Martial law was put into effect onto the entire population of Nottingham with the ability to move around outside of the martial law being granted to only those who had officially been given citizenship identification which could be applied for, causing many of the stewards of the House Red to maintain such paperwork, those who were already registered in the Red family’s extensive documentation of the population found the process much easier so as to not anger the resident population while at the same time hindering foreigners from moving about the lands as easily.

The printing presses of Nottingham were tasked with producing wartime propaganda for the population, they mainly depicted the unity of the people in their intent to remove the Qadir invaders. This surge of propaganda fueled by the Red family, directly Alistair himself had also caused there to be a plea to the people of Nottingham who were not in the military to serve as volunteers in defeating the accursed enemy. The people of Nottingham and the refugees were all called out to, the strength and unity of the anger toward the unknown invaders was thought to be a great asset in successfully summoning as many volunteers as possible to the cause of the protection of Regalia and its lands.

Finally the local gentry and clergy of the Nottingham lands as well as the direct vassals of the household were all invited to take shelter within the Bistar Bastion, it was essential to the Red family that their strength and ability to steward over the lands was not hampered in any way. Alistair Red made it clear that the unified force of the gentry, people and pride of Regalia would serve as a divine power against the Qadir Sultanate and its forces. He made little reference to fighting for himself, ensuring the focus was primarily on duty to their beloved Emperor and to destroying the Qadir Sultanate scum who had destroyed their peace.

~`*&*'~
    Red Vassals are encouraged to flee to Nottingham with your forces.

All but one thousand levies were sent off to Aid the collective effort of the nobility, the levies of House red and her vassals were to be controlled by Gustavo Anahera.

@e2782 @Feyona @ninjapig69 @SacredTrout @katiesc @Sassmaster @Antoinette @Ben_2025 @Shayin

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #32 LadyRose_, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  33. Sebbysc

Sebbysc Tomato Boy

House Stanfield
    Coffers never empty

The clicking of boots and pitter patter of servants could be heard throughout the estate of House Stanfield. Many of the local clergy, and nobility were called to the estate as the horrid news of the Qadir invasion has only arrived recently. As the sun was slowly setting upon the horizon, Sebastian finally made his way into the manor, quickly making his way to one of the back rooms of the house. The room was quite large and is usually used for a dining room, though for this case it was converted to a headquarters of sorts. The most prominent of the local nobles and clergy were sat around one of the many tables within the room. As he stepped inside, he glanced around to those he saw and nodded faintly, grief clearly showing upon his face. Stepping quickly over to the table, he looked to those at the table before speaking.. “It seems the infidels have finally attacked. Does anyone have any ideas before we go head first into this?” Letters were piled upon the table as the large group spoke, the men yelling over one and another, though it seemed something was at least agreed upon.

Letters were then sent to many within the city, and flyers posted upon the billboards detailing of what is to be done within the earldom.

• Levies from all of the nobility were to be split up between Nottingham, and Tuxford. Though the main force of seven hundred soldiers were to be sent off to Nottingham to group up for their mobilization, while the nobles and so on were to bring up armed mercenaries with the coin in their coffers to protect Tuxford, or still to support the main counter-attack force in Nottingham..
    • The earldom was to be put upon martial law, following the same strict rules within as those within Nottingham.
    • War bonds were available for purchase to help the war effort, as well there were many volunteer stations opened within the entire earldom, allowing those who could fight into the levies of the local nobles and Earl Stanfield.
    • A large sum of the propaganda posters from House Red were to be posted within Tuxford, though converted to be biased for House Stanfield and the other local Houses.

But when it came to personal matters of House Stanfield, all of the family were to be sent off to Nottingham to stay within the Bistar Bastion. As for servants and close friends, they were requested to as well join in with the Stanfields and accompany them. For the House’s coffers, they were sent off to one of the estates within Ellador, except for a portion that could keep the family stable, which that was taken with the House to Nottingham.

@SexyRose_ @Ben_2025 @_ShaneWalsh_ @TSORR16 @Death_Thorn @BlockBoster001 @AllDoesOtherPeepsThatMayNeedaKnow

#33 Sebbysc, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  34. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

BLACK

Given the events in the Rim Isles, Chris sent word to his stewards that Rogdland was to immediately increase its stores of emergency supplies and prepare all forts and other defensive structures for accommodating civilians should the Qadir attacks spread up there. Weapons were to be sourced in the event that they be needed for the province's militia. Chris, however, remained in Regalia (the city), offering himself and his levies up to help with the counter offensive. The women of the family were moved to private estates abroad. @Miss_Confined @Padme2627

EDIT: Longer post here.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #34 Film_Noir, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  35. Party_Penguin27

((wait could someone send me a link to the Quadir lore?))

36. Suzzie

Suzzie elf appreciator

((I'm reading this, and I feel fear seeping into my veins))

37. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

Sictor

Sictor family fled to Nottingham save damon who stayed in regalia. Damon sent two thirds of his military to Nottingham and a third to vietro to assist gettong citizens to safty

(Written on phone. Will add detail later)

38. Artemis_Hanzo

So bored with the speech function on my phone I made this.
    Death chaos all around all around.
    Regalia burning to the ground to the ground.
    Qadir fleets coming here coming here,
    They are of the sound of the sound,
    So we go to war go to war
    Regalia against the Qadir.

Shayin defending with his plants with his plants.
    Cedric writing up his plans his plans.
    Ulric in command in command
    Adair execution on the block on the block,
    Dark skinned heads on the pikes on the pikes
    Regalia is at war!
    What are we waiting for?
    Qadir slavers at our door?

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  39. Terence29

Terence29 "Kittyhulk"

Response of House Fuchs
    With the noble family's earldom being located on the western end of the archipelago, it is safe to say that those who seek safety will find it there, at least as for the moment. Earl Ludwig Theodor Fuchs has sent his whole family to said place, with the exception of his older veteran cousin and himself, who are going to participate the counter offensive against the Qadir. One hundred Regalisch infantry of Säbelsberg will be fighting side by side with their Earl and the allied Regalian forces.

Meanwhile, the mysterious Qadir servant of House Fuchs has been gone missing. The earl claims to not have any information about his whereabouts, assuming he has fled either into the peaceful town of Sylvan, or the deep dark sewers underneath Regalia.

People who might want to know: @Tullebokws @WitheredDragon @roseyo2 @Jack_The_Unseen @Kamikaze_Koala @catcat1305 @Kandane

• Winner Winner x 1
  40. Crugnor

Crugnor Wallpaper Enthusiast

Meanwhile in the Regalian Harbor, aboard the Celestial...
    Kaneesh woke one morning to not the sound of bird's chatter, but the angered and worried bustle of Ailors at the harbor. Having clothed and washed, he stepped outside. Merely from listening to the crowd for some time, Kaneesh had already deduced a shocking bit of news.

The Sultanate had officially attacked.

Obviously, Kaneesh could not stay here, for the sake of himself and his sailors. A few angry looks from disgruntled Ailors lead Kaneesh to bark orders at his fellow men, who began preparations of their swift departure to the sunny coasts of New Ceardia. "This mess will sort itself out," Kaneesh thought to himself. He quickly vanished that afternoon.