Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted! Though we will not be doing any outside edits.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. WaterDruppel

A
    Accepted!

3. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

IG username: canaaa

Request:

• A sign on the outside saying “BEWARE OF WYLD KATHAR” because it’d be funny, please!
    • Replace the chapel with an alchemy lab and library, complete with a little area for herb-raising and hanging pots from the ceiling from chains. We’d like this to be mystic in aesthetic - real witchy, vibey, kind of crystal-y.
      • Also, I don’t know if this is super possible, but if we could make it so the portcullis could like raise and lower like the main gate does that would be super sick because we don’t want other people to get into the bomb-making facility if we get raided.
    • Expand the center dais to be one main circular disc with little rocks scattered around it, with a path up to it– this will be used for rituals, fights, speakers, etc. The main shabang of the whole place. Maybe with some, like, redstone circles on the floor for Voidscript runes. That’d be cool.
    • Nuke the bar area and turn it into a more open common area where people can relax and gather together, I don’t like how pinched/small it feels and would like it to feel like you can breathe here.
    • I really like the garden in the front by the stairs and would like it to stay. I would also like other brief bits of greenery interspersed in the cave if that’s possible. Some Void-y greenery, and some regular greenery to break up the “grr Kathar can’t have nice things” vibes.
    • The two thrones facing the circular dais by the stairway can go, we don’t have any use for them. Better use of the space might be to streamline the way down to the cells, or put in some other addition like a vibe space where people can hang out.
    • We don’t have any use for the weird room with the carpets and the teddy bear head in it by the stairway, above the thrones. If it ends up just being a hallway, that’s great, but right now we’re just confused about what it’s meant to be.
    • The stairs are a little complicated, and we kind of like that, but everything feels a little haphazardly planned at the moment around the little throne area. I think the stair layout around there needs another look just to make it flow better.
    • We like the big table and want to keep it for smaller, more egalitarian meetings and dinner RP. We also want to keep the kiddy table and the side benches for overflow seating. We just need it to be made more Kathar-y.
    • If we can fit it in somewhere, a tiny little kitchen would be nice. We have someone who wants to do cooking RP and somewhere to do it would be cool, but if we can’t fit it, that’s okay too.
    • We want to keep the big seating area facing the circular dais since that’s where we’ll seat the Kaahl for big events like sacrifices etc. We just need the colors changed to Kaahl colors.
    • There’s a door at the back that my region perms don’t let me access, underneath the stairway that goes to the third floor by the medbay. I’d like that door removed, and whatever room inside there turned into a vibe lounge for the Kathar to sit around in and just chill in.
    • Dorms are great. Just change the colors of the beds to be more Kathar-y please.
    • Medbay is perfect the way it is. No edits needed.
    • We’d like to keep the map room! We like it and we think it’s cool and we plan on using it.
    • If there could be other little vibe spaces and nooks and crannies put in for people to just chill and RP in, that’d be cool. This is meant to be a home as much as a stronghold, so as much as we could fit would be really nice!
    Style and Colors:
    • Main colors are red and gold
    • Overgrown sort of “cave reclaimed” aesthetic, void-y vibes – but still a bit refined, because we’re #classy and we take the time to make things pretty
    • Lots of hanging drapes in Kathar style
    • Cult of the Wyld Kathar make their home here, so we’d like it to feel like it!

#363 canaaa, Feb 25, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  4. IreliaRamora

IreliaRamora The 5.5 hour shitpost. Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: IreliaRamora
    • Request:
      • Add armorstands back, since I recently redecorated and can't move them myself. Directly in and to the right, there should be two 1x3 wells in the wall where I would like them to be placed. Stands themselves and the desired decoheads to be placed atop them are in a barrel in the middle of the entryway. Should only be 6 stands, I can decorate the interior of the wells afterwards.
      • Add a single item frame to behind the counter, in the central spot of the well. Should be an open space directly to the right of the medkit decohead. I want to mount the business of the month item that I was given a while ago, which is also in the barrel in the middle of the entryway.
    • Style and Colors: Warm/Cozy Apothecary & Spa storefront with a Rose theme. Pinks, cyans, and greens.

5. WaterDruppel

Accepted, although the bullet list is so long that I may take some liberties in how things are placed.

6. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

IG username: Messtro
    Request: I'd like the interior more spruced up with items behind the counter along with some more shelves that are less 'messy' outside of the counter along with the counter running the back length of the shop rather than to the side. I'd also like the upstairs to be only accessable from behind the counter with a more office and storage space on the secound floor.
    Style and Colors: Red, Black, & Gold

7. Daniel2stay

Daniel2stay

• IG username: Daniel2stay
    • Request: The main floor is roughly done so I mainly want one more room. For additional rooms I only request for a second story room below or above the rental region for meetings with employees and what not. This room should be a typical office, with paintings and such. And if we could fit a fireplace in any location, that would be dope.
    • Style and Colors: I’d like the color palette to consist of lighter varieties of blue and relatively darker shades of green, and also add a fair share of darker blocks in there if ya could so it doesn’t look like a Dr. Seuss store.

#367 Daniel2stay, Mar 2, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  8. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

• IG username: Bwmwags3
    • Request: I want the back room on the first floor to be altered. I'd like for the shelves, island, and the desk area to be changed into a salon area (chair with a mirror) two chairs with mirrors should be enough. I'd also like the top floor office area to be changed to a waiting area with a couch and void corrupted plants. Thank you :D
    • Style and Colors: A salon with the colors of pink, purple, and grey maybe add in some mutated plants.

#368 bwmwags3, Mar 3, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  9. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

IG Username: Rowet
    Request: Just for the two purple banners in the screenshots below be changed to the banner listed in the spoiler.
    The purple banners changed to this:
    [​IMG]

& locations of each sign I'd like changed along with the banners.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Style and Colors: As listed.

10. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Username: AtticCat
    Request: Witch shop design with green and purple vibes you know. LOTS of plants, lots of candles, bookshelves, and a counter. Think a mix between an apothecary and an occult shop interior. You can scrape everything on the interior, I don't mind. If you can, also make sure there's a little bit of seating just for local freaks to hide out in if they visit.
    Style and Color: Purple and green. Occult shop vibe. Think Enchantments NYC

11. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Both Accepted!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

• IG username: seoulmate
    • Request: I would like if some foliage could be added to the outside of the region, maybe some of the hanging azaleas, and then the clear window be opened up to be a bit longer height-wise. I'd like the main room to be set up as a selling counter and then shelves with potions and places to put potion bottles. The small room off to the side I'd like to be made into an alchemy lab where people can watch the working being done. Upstairs I'd like it to stay similar to a private office, where people can make consultations for what they want. Finally, the sign on the outside should say "The Blooming Lullalys."
    • Style and Colors: I'd like the colors to be Peirgarten magenta and gray and I'd love if it was in a cottagecore witchy style for the potion shop. It can look somewhat fancy since she's nobility, but I'd prefer if it had a floral/homey touch to it

13. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@Messtro Accepted and completed, sorry about the wait!

@Daniel2stay Partially accepted -- unfortunately we do not add space to regions. I did however change the glass and the wood to make it less whimsical/'Dr Seuss' esque.

@bwmwags3 Accepted and completed, sorry about the wait!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  14. Bunemma

@seoulmate Accepted and completed!

15. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

• IG username: Ailethi
    • Request:
      • I would only really need three main things! A front counter and a table/area for tarot readings and fortune-telling. Preferably the tarot and oracle area would be a bit more private. The last thing would be a small wizard's corner of sorts, as we plan to sell conduit items for ranged casters.
      • Decoration-wise, maybe just books/alchemical items, some floating candles. Things you'd find in some old witch hut.
      • The banners on the outside, including the small set up shops, if those could be changed to match the color scheme that'd be great!
      • The rest of it is up to you guys, go wild <3
    • Style and Colors: Majestical fortune teller larp. That's really it. I'd prefer more cool tones and more dark/ambient lighting if possible!

ily all have a good day

#375 Ailethi, Mar 17, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  16. IreliaRamora

IreliaRamora The 5.5 hour shitpost. Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: IreliaRamora
    • Request:
      • Exterior Edits:
        • Sign updated to say "The Rosencrae Apothecary". Banners around sign changed to the Rosencrae banner, or removed entirely (Banner example is directly inside the doors to the right.)
        • Window glass changed from orange and white to cyan and lime.
        • Wool changed from orange and yellow to cyan and lime.
        • Hanging banners in tunnel changed to match color theme.
        • "Clutter" removed from the front? In particular, the crafting benches and random plant pots. Maybe replaced with another planter? I just want it not to be a bunch of random building-esque materials, go nuts on what you change it to if you do change it.
      • Main Building Edits:
        • Window well [2162, 67, 6354] spruced up a bit? Optional, it just feels a bit empty and I can't edit it myself.
      • Greenhouse Edits:
        • Main Greenhouse Area [2166, 67, 6359]: Alchemical herb gardens. Up to the builder whether to leave it largely the same, edit, or leave it alone. Ceiling has floating blocks where leaves used to be, may need to fix. I'd like it to still be pretty to look at, with seating areas.
        • Back Greenhouse Room [2166, 67, 6376]: Turn into Alchemical research lab. A large alchemy vat / machine of sorts would be appreciated if it can fit, otherwise, lots of brewing stands, sinks, potion bottles, etc.
        • Right Greenhouse Room 1 [2160, 67, 6361]: Turn into combo tattooing / massage room.
        • Right Greenhouse Rooms 2, 3: Small staff kitchen and lounge. Doesn't matter which room is which.
        • Left Greenhouse Room 1: Fine as is.
        • Left Greenhouse Room 2: Gardening tools storage.
        • Left Greenhouse Room 3: Alchemical ingredient storage. Plants, potions, shelves.
    • Style and Colors: Warm/Cozy Apothecary storefront with a Rose theme. Pinks, cyans, and greens.

17. Bunemma

18. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

• IG username: UmbraNight1
    • Request:
      • Abansaddi Estate Wishlist
        • 1 Master Bedroom with an office(must have)
        • 2 small guest rooms with a tiny study
        • Servant room
        • Library with alchemy lab(must)
        • Solon/Public Gathering room(must)
        • Long Dining Hall/Kitchen
      • First floor will be the Social space.
    • Style and Colors: Eronidas style, Cerulean and Silver. Just go crazy really.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #378 NoctisUmbra, Mar 18, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  19. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  20. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

• IG username: festiveCorvid
    • Request: Kitchen, lounge, dining table, big fancy desk for evil and tense business meetings/plotting, lounge, and a lil trophy room. Maybe a fairly small ballroom that I can adjust for war game events.
    • Style and Colors: Etosian (lots of marble and stuff) combined with red/cyan colorings.

21. WaterDruppel

Accepted!

22. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

• IG username: RaggedyGrace
    • Request:
      • A re-decoration of the second floor to be turned into a small shop that sells high-end Liquor & wines, Tabacca, and anything else that counts as luxury items. Some small private booths/dens with something to cover up the front, and shelves to show off different items like wines, alcohol, jars, or things like that. As well if it's possible to place in one of those counter bars that has a long shelf with a bunch of liquor bottles across it. Also if a sign can be placed out-front saying the EflaIn's Roost, please.
    Wool and signs was placed around to map out stuff, but if that doesn't work, I'm perfectly fine with stuff being redone!
    • Style and Colors:
      • Style: A sophisticated but moody sorta bar vibe. Almost like a old jazz club feel but influenced by the Leutz culture.
      • Color: Red & Dark Grey, with accenting of brown or orange.

23. EdnaMode_

Accepted!

24. Finlaggan

Finlaggan unabashed music and whiskey snob Staff Member Roleplay Staff

IG username: Finlaggan / Archangel_Avacyn
    Request: Downstairs kitchen/restaurant space, upstairs hidden speakeasy
    Style and Colors: Sihai theme!!

25. Bunemma

@Finlaggan Accepted O__O

26. FinishMeOff

FinishMeOff

• IG username: FinishMeOff
    • Request: Poker playing area, with shelves behind it. A bell, various game tables and shelving units. Inspiration can be taken from old location in Crookback (Dark Emporium 6, 1808/76/6407). A backroom would be appreciated (in a 'hidden' fashion), not big, more or less a closet space for making snacks
    • Style and Colors: Themes should include circus like appearance, very open floor plan with very bright colors. Teal/lightblue and Orange should be the primary, with some purple accents.

#386 FinishMeOff, Mar 26, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  27. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

• IG username: Peachici
    • Request: First floor: A counter with many shelfs filled with jars, candles and small crates.
    • Second floor: A saloon area, with chairs and mirrors like a typical saloon, along with maybe dummy heads on some shelfs too.
    • Third floor: A massage bed or two, along with a small sauna maybe?
    • Style and Colors: Very pink and cutesy.
    • Special request: Can there be like a red and blue spinny thing on the outside like how old barber shops used to have?

28. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

IG username: Athelois
    Request: A small redeco. Lots of pots & plants, herb garden, etc. Bottles/vials both empty and full, a small counter, and then maybe a small consultation area
    Style and Colors: Earthy tones, cluttered & cramped - think hole in the wall NPC potions shop!

29. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

IG username: Rowet
    Request: Just a total redecoration / touch up of the Sucker Punch.

• I’d like to keep the fighting pit where it’s at, or if y’all have a better vision in mind then I do not care. Just somewhere in the center.
    • As well as a bar & a noticeboard area in the region.
    • I don’t see the training area getting much use, so I’d like that scrapped. Also for the orange & red banners that are posted everywhere to be the same.
    • Also for the notice board area on the outside of the region to get entirely scrapped. I don’t have access to it.
    • There’s also a sign on the outside of the region that says “The Square Go Fight Club”. If y’all could rename that to the Sucker Punch I would appreciate it!! :D
    Style and Colors: Warm colors, orange, reds, etc

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  30. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

IG Username: Ocularum
    Request: I've placed signs around.
    • Lots of seating.
    • Prayer room.
    • Stage and piano.
    • Library / study.
    • Possible extension on the roof.
    Style and Colors: Follow the existing color scheme. Red and orange, blue accents.

31. WaterDruppel

All three accepted!

32. WaterDruppel

Accepted and finished by Patsie!

Accepted!

33. Nahinn

Nahinn Tech Junkie

IG username:
    Naramm
    Location: The Red Crypt Bar at the very back of the Crookback Emporium
    Request: Bar expansion so it can seat more than four people, and the transformation of the side area to an open game room, also adding more stuff to the second floor above the main bar for a gambling/betting area.
    Style and Colors: The colours are Red and gold, with dark gothic vibes that is thematic of the bars name

34. WaterDruppel

I'll put it on our work sheet, but I cannot promise you will get a bar extension, as the area itself is difficult to work with.

35. LekkuLord

LekkuLord SupremeCripple Staff Member Lore2

IG Username: SupremeCripple
    Request: halp I need conversion for trapdoors, question mark?
    Style: whatever ya want

36. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

• IG username: Malir Bromtor
    • Request: Bakery/Cafe with a kitchen in the basement ,ground and second floor should be seating, and on the top floor a small employee lounge. Also would like a display glass with decohead sweets if possible!
    • Style and Colors: Cozy colors, Blues and Light Blues are good.

37. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

IG username: Athelois
    Request: port over of deco from willowshop3 if possible, otherwise its a mundane potions/alchemy shop with a small area for treating a patient. nothing too major
    Style and Colors: earthy tones pls thank u...

38. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

• IG username: UmbraNight1
    • Request: The main floor will be a traditional gym with a few punching bags, wooden practice logs, and whatever possible gym equipment for the average joe, Joette, and Jo. If possible, could it get a basement for a small ring with some couches around for training and entertainment.
    • Style and Colors: Spartan gym with your choice of color scheme.

39. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

Accepted.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  40. EdnaMode_

Accepted by @Kakaio
    Completed by Bunemma!