Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@Yui_Drax Accepted!

@BiBiBirdie Accepted!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. wenchinatavern

wenchinatavern Refugee

• IG username: bardnotinatavern
    • Request: The Glitznerde Baum or Glittering Tree resteraunt/bar was approved for the region. Pursuant to that it'd be appreciated if it could be deco'd to match. The plan was for a multi-floor bar/restaurant with each floor stacked ontop of eachother with a hole in the middle so people can look down from one floor to another, like this. The top floor would preferably be a bit bigger and fancier though still with the hole in the center to look down towards the lower floors. A basement with a kitchen in it would also be nice.
    • Style and Colors: Green and black cloths and decorations, oak and walnut wooden furniture.

thanks for looking at this :)

4. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Accepted!

5. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Accepted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. TheHitchHyker

TheHitchHyker Dead Man's Switch

• IG username: TheHitchHyker
    • Request:
      • First floor flooring changed to be split in two rectangles of Acacia Planks with a cyan/lime wool pattern inside
        • Rectangle 1: 2037 67 6269, 2029 67 6257
        • Rectangle 2: 2038 67 6269, 2046 67 6257
        • My intention with the little 2 wide path is to keep the floor perfectly symmetrical on both sides
      • If possible:
        • have the entryway expanded by one block to the left
          • If this can be done, I would also appreciate the 1 block wide window being removed and traded out for the 2 wide next to it, and have that replaced by a solid wall in the original position to maintain symmetry
        • Have the orange terracotta upstairs (the blocks behind the birch doors when looking at the front), swapped to match the lime terracotta on the rest of the inside
    • Style and Colors: Specified Where Applicable above
      • Homely Infirmary/Apothecary

#326 TheHitchHyker, Oct 28, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  7. Banard

Banard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• IG username: Banard
    • Request: A cluttered occultist shop filled with trinkets, grimoires, and everything you need in order for your rituals and spellcrafting. I would like it to include a small counter at the bottom floor, an alchemy corner, a ritual area with a pentagram, and a secluded study/office. Please follow your heart with any space in-between, and don't be afraid to clutter.
    • Style and Colors: Gold and black. Drab, occult, magic, creepy, murky, clutter.

8. IreliaRamora

IreliaRamora The 5.5 hour shitpost. Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: IreliaRamora
    • Request:
      • Fix basement walls to be uniform. Baseboard blocks (2 tall) with Black Concrete, rest with andesite. Check under the stairs too, since there are bookshelves in the wall.
      • Add armorstands underneath glass areas on main floor. Add potion/oil named decoheads (or anything else alchemical that seems to fit) to armorstands, so it looks like the items are in a glass case.
    • Style and Colors: Warm/Cozy Apothecary storefront with a Rose theme. Pinks, cyans, and greens.

9. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

• IG username: BritishAnimaLove
    • Request: The shop or little workshop will be mostly used for sculpting so maybe a workshop type of build with. Anything that makes it look good.
    • Style and Colors: Red and Black most likely. Kinda messy, but feels a craft store, slightly cluttered with different tools and blocks.

10. Bunemma

@MantaRey Accepted & completed.

@TheHitchHyker Accepted & completed. No edits made to the exterior of the region, and I didn't understand what you meant by the "two rectangles", so I changed the floor and put in some carpets to fill the empty space. If you'd like something different, shoot me a PM.

@IreliaRamora Accepted & completed.

@Banard Accepted & completed, edited the existing interior. If you'd like something different/touch ups, shoot me a PM.

@Brit<3 Accepted!

11. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

• IG username: Annie_Short
    • Location: Market in front of Cathedral (I don't have cords but it is right behind spawn)
    • Request: Just want the stalls to be edited accordingly for the Regalian Job Fair I am hosting! Would love to make it very lively and vibrant with maybe some Wintertide decor around.
    • Style and Colors: All are listed on there :) (I can put them in a google doc or send them over discord if you would like as well!)

12. Bunemma

13. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

• IG username: Malir_Bromtor
    • Request: A simple home with a nice bar grill on the pagoda and some focus on a study of sorts. As well as a basic living quarters and lounge. Finding a decorator has been hard, and I would like to respect Monmarty's building by having it decorated well.
    • Style and Colors: Red and Pupur possibly, Anything that matches the surrounding district.

14. WaterDruppel

I'll accept it and put it on the worksheet in this case because it's a special region, but it is technically a player region! Just a headsup for other people.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  15. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

• IG username: lemibon (Trepidity)
    • Request: On the top floor we’d like to have a little bar area, preferably with a fountain and one meeting room-like booth in the corner somewhere. If room then mayhaps the notice board and a private lounge. Then a staircase leading down to a basement. The idea for the basement is for an auditorium- a stage with a changing room, left & right-wing, and curtains and all that’s needed for a theatre. Creativity is more than welcome!
    • Style and Colors: Light blue, cyan, and pink fabric-y feel. Floral designs. Glowy/neon-ish. Theatrical “feel.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. Bunemma

@Beleiver Accepted! :D

17. dimetros

dimetros unironic scalie

• IG username: dimetros
    • Location: Arenacourt1 (former steak estate, 2054 / 68 / 6277)
    • Request: This will be the new, expanded location of the Two-Claw Hunt Shop, which is being converted into a general store! I'd love the following features:
      • Two decently sized, separate counters- one for a deli and another for general goods
      • Separate sections for the following items:
        • Hunting gear
        • Groceries
        • Basic nessicities (hempen rope, tallow, candles, etc).
        • "Exotic" Hadarian imports (bugs!)
      • An area to post plenty of signs as a community notice board
      • A balcony-like second-story used for storage, and where shop staff can hang out and watch customers
      • A small wall for plush toys
      • A small wall for pelts (likely by the hunt section)
      • Something that resembles a cooler, big or small
      • A cozy, understated sitting area in one of the corners
      • Whatever else may come to mind while building this!
    • Style and Colors: Greens, greys, and browns- junglelike/hadarian (plants, maybe a few pillars?). Cozy, but still undeniably Allarian feel to it.
    Thanks in advance!

18. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: Lizmun
    • Location: The House of the Sapphire Spirits (Being renamed to the Sapphire Star) X: 1923 Z: 6451
    • Request: Imgur Album of floorplan map. We have nothing else specific in mind beside this floor plan, which lists what we would like in general location plus where. We also request a change to the outside, with the bridge to the old town side centered and possibly changed to stone instead of a wooden bridge. One other specific addon is a window from the manager's office that overlooks the floor below.
    • Style and Colors: We would like to keep dark blues and purples as a main theme to the place. Along with darker stone undertones. Blacks and dark grays as accents. We want to give the place a high-fantasy night club vibe.

19. WaterDruppel

Accepted!

Accepted! (By Bunemma)

20. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

• IG username: Totemo_kawaii
    • Request: It is a spa so the first floor could be a haircutting saloon type of thing with maybe a funky spinny thing like old barber shops has, also on the first floor there could be a counter by the door with a bunch of jars and candles etc behind it. And on the bottom floor there is a sauna, massage area and big bath kind of sperated with a wall or something similar.
    • Style and Colors: The theme would be incredibly cutesy and have loads of pink coloured on basically everything she could.

21. CelestialBoba

CelestialBoba A Corgi Mom

• IG username: NightlyBlues
    • Request: The first floor would be that of display of tea sets, glass wind chimes, vases, china, and pottery store basically. The second floor would be an office for a consultation and where the planning and designing happens. Bookcases with scrolls of previous or generalized size and designs of various items. The basement would be a large work area of huge furnaces and kilns to create and store to cure glass and pottery. Turning table for pottery and a recycling center for glass and clay. The owner believes in no wastes. Also storage for materials to make glass and clay with pigments and paints on the third floor. If possible the windows all be woodenly instead of glass (unsure what texture pack has for different regions but I trust you all to slay it). The outside sign be marked as Moonlit Kiln and that is it! Willing to show references to the builder that takes this request on.
    • Style and Colors: Sihain Islander with mixtures of orange, yellow, blue, cyan, light blue, and grays. I do have a banner as well.

#341 CelestialBoba, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  22. demon7sword

demon7sword The Witness sees all and watches all taunting...

IG username:Demon7sword
    Request: a multistory fortress with a large iron antena reaching twords the heavens, the fortess is covered in voidal tentrils and infection, as for interiors it has multible living quarters as well as a basement
    Style and Colors: Voidal infection with mixtures of green and purple and black

#342 demon7sword, Jan 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  23. WaterDruppel

Denied as discussed in the ticket!

24. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

25. Bunemma

@NightlyBlues Accepted & completed!

26. demon7sword

demon7sword The Witness sees all and watches all taunting...

• IG username: demon7sword
    • Location: Xilthruums old library (mainly because he said I could have it when I msged him about weather or not he'll be needing it)
    • Request: need the area with the portal moved 3 blocks deeper and the portal itself is moved out of sight to the side of the room, as for the location where the portal was add a makeshift throne made from voidal infection
    • Style and Colors: Same as before

#346 demon7sword, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  27. WaterDruppel

Denied. Please stop applying for decoration requests without being accepted for any regions.

28. Bookwormpower

Bookwormpower the wei way

• IG username: Bookwormpower
    • Request: We are rebranding into a teahouse, though are keeping the book stuff! The things I'd like would be:
      • A small stage or platform for storytelling, music, etc. There only really needs to be space for one or two people.
      • Tables for customers to sit at.
      • In the basement, I'd like for there to be a nice kitchen, with a partition leading from the first floor, for employee privacy. The kitchen would mainly need things for brewing tea, making small dishes, employee seating/break area, cute things like that.
      • Second floor, I'd like to remove the center scribe area, and turn into more seating, maybe?
      • Top floor, I really like the private area that was previously made. If it's possible, I'd like for more like that, for private ceremonies, etc.
      • Plants
      • Basically, as long as there's space for small performance, tea drinking, tea ceremonies, and social stuff, I am happy.
    • Style and Colors: Sihai style! Reds, golds, dark woods, and plants. I really love the new lantern styles, and Patsie showed me this neat like. Lantern plant thing she did. She knows more about that, but I would looove to have some. Thank you very much ily

29. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

• IG username: PapiDEEZPumpkins
    • Request: Rebranding into a jewelry store & tarot rune reading fortune telling establishment called the Ruby Ram & Talisman:
      • Part of the bottom floor for display counters that hold expensive jewelry which can be seen through glass, much like a typical jewelry store where the counter serves as both a counter and a display case. I noticed the building has an open window by the two entrance doors with seats on the other side of it, this could function as a fortune telling station if possible!
      • Part of the top floor for a finecrafts and jewelry workshop (Not to be confused with engineering or clockwork) This workshop is intended to provide tools and workstations to resocket gems, belt sanders, chisels, etc. Tools and stations for jewelry, trophies, maybe small decorative weapon forging such as a letter opener, and utility trinkets such as decorative locks, telescopes, some specific glass crafting. (Whatever looks good and fits into the theme of the store!)
      • The other part of the top floor for a small crowded office space, and a few safes to store money and expensive resources or stock.
    • Style and Colors: Not too picky! But purple, gold, lime green, maybe some reds! Pretty open to several options as long as it looks like a jewelry store!

30. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

IG username: Athelois
    Request: A full rework of the Nook interior. The build will be an "open-run" bar & inn, similar to its original purpose, but run by those that wish to run it rather than specific owners. A bar & lounge area, along with event space on the first floor, second floor would ideally be bedrooms to return to the "inn" feel the business was originally. Third floor can be a vague general storage area.
    Style and Colors: Neutral colours if at all possible.

31. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Accepted.

32. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Both Accepted!

33. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

(I didn’t realize I deleted this, I have the big dumb)
    • IG username: Acosmism
    • Request:
      • First Floor: I would like this to be set up like a little lecture hall, ideally something like with a small stage or generally elevated area with a lectern and some seats if possible. For decoration, some display cases of random things might be neat. Overall a very scholarly vibe, but to be honest I'm not super picky.
        • Note: There's currently a weird landing area/mini second floor above the current bar area? I'd like that to just be removed if possible so there's some more height for the little stage to not be as awkwardly close to the ceiling.
      • Second Floor: I'd like this area to be a cozy library lounge, lots of books and clutter, and seats/couches for discussion time.
        • Additional note: I'll need the sign outside of the region changed from "darkemporium9" to "The Magpage"
    • Style and Colors: Black and dark blue for colors, as for style just generally scholarly, cozy, and cluttered. Here is the link to the business page for a better idea: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/the-magpage.97620/

34. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

• IG username: HeyItzAPotato
    • Request: Downstairs needs a massive redo. We do not use the sauna and want to open up downstairs for other things.
      • Wipe out the entire downstairs, create a ballroom-esc area. Just a large area where gatherings and events can be held. In the back part of the room, turn it into a few different small lounges. These lounges will serve as hookah/private lounges.
    • Style and Colors: Stick to the same theme of the Den. The Oranges, Reds, Blacks and Masaya themed.

35. Bunemma

@Acosmism Accepted & completed!

36. Nahinn

Nahinn Tech Junkie

• IG username: Naramm
    • Location: The Red Crypt Bar at the very back of the Crookback Emporium
    • Request: Bar expansion so it can seat more than four people, and the transformation of the side area where the fish kitchen is to be turned into a fight pit/fight ring.
    • Style and Colors: The colours are Red and gold, with dark gothic vibes that is thematic of the bars name

37. Stellarrix

Stellarrix Stormsong

• IG username: Stellarrix
    • Request:
      • I would like this building redecorated to serve as a bar and lounge that draws off of the vibe of the nearby ArenaCourt, catering itself as a classy bar for Mercenaries, run by Mercenaries.
      • A bar and lounge area would be very nice, small kitchen with plenty of wine racks and cellars.
      • I was told that it may be possible to extend the building backwards to make it a bit more spacious, as it is currently very narrow. I would like to request this!
      • A place upstairs for private meetings, preferably making use of a painting to act as a map. (There's one in the texturepack that I enjoy a lot.)
    • Style and Colors:
      • Solvaan Altalar stylings if at all doable.
      • Orange and Silver color pallette.

38. Thutmose_

Thutmose_

• IG username: Thutmose_
    • Request: Alright! So, I would like for a tent outside as I mentioned on the Business thread, something Arab style with a lot of product in the street to kind of crowd it and make the shop feel alive. On the first store I'd like to have a small desk in the back and then the main focus of the room be a clockwork themed cacophony of various clockwork machines and other things that could be perceived as vital in the clockwork creation process. In the top floor, I'd like to dedicate a small portion (About 20% of the top floor) to a room where my character can sit and comfortably control her Golem. The rest of the room will be more clockwork, but this time with more of an alchemical presence (brewing stands, vats along the back wall, things like that). I'd also like a sort've "challenge board" for golem fights, this can be outside the shop if that's allowed, or inside but fairly visible.
    • Style and Colors: This design will be a little weird, I'm aiming for an overall Arab style, but obviously some of the clockwork can conflict with that so it'd be a delicate balance. For colors, Blue and Red are the primary colors, with bronze also probably being pretty significant throughout the shop. Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
    #358 Thutmose_, Feb 14, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  39. WaterDruppel

Hi there! After reviewing the area, there is no practical way to expand the bar without a complete re-design of the region. Additionally, there is a fighting pit right in front of the bar, so we will not be building a fighting pit inside it. For now, this request is rejected, but you may re-submit a decoration request if you come up with something else that works for you.

40. WaterDruppel

Accepted.