Regalia Event Venue Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by Bunemma, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Hell0There

Hell0There

✧ What would you like to have as an event?
    A beach-side type of ball for the Regalian Nobility

✧ What is the approximate number of people expected?
    I believe the number will be under 25.

✧ Is this a public or a private event?
    This event is a public event, organised for nobility only.

✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
    No

✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building)
    Yes, either a tarp covering a section of the beach or a wooden type of building open plan to allow for location of the ocean and air of the beach.

✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)
    Light redecoration may be needed, I do expect. Though nothing particularly drastic. I don't currently have anything in mind, however.

✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).
    6:30pm EST on the 13th of August

✧ Where would this event be located?
    /tp Hostesse

Thank you very much for reading, get back to me when you can!

2. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. thecrazy13

thecrazy13 It me, that dude

Fishing competition/festival.
    15-20 expected initially, hoping for 20+ from random players joining.
    Public
    Just an Encounter DM
    No
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)
    Most likely not. (Unless the Party Boats currently have a different configuration)
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).
    Tuesday, August 24th, 5pm
    Party Boats
    tagging @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma

#243 thecrazy13, Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  4. joglak

joglak Refugee

A cultural feast.
    At least 20 - 30.
    Private event for the Peerage.
    No.
    No.
    Redecoration of the tables to accommodate a feast setting that will be capable of hosting a large amount of the peerage.
    The 10th of September at 6:00pm EST.
    /tp ImperialProgress, cords x3063, y104, z1382.
    tagging @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma

5. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Completed!

6. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Circus/Carnival event
    Hoping for about 20+ people.
    Public
    Yes. I need staff actors as street performers, booth owners, carnies, and bouncers (any number will do).
    No.
    Yes.
    • I need all the smaller picnic tables located within the half of the park behind the Amphitheater to be combined into one large buffet table. A sign will be posted on the table to OOC clarify that all food and drink placed on it is being enhanced by [Sustenance Gift 1], making the quality equivalent to 20 Culinary Arts.
    September 11th, 5 pm EST
    City Fairgrounds

7. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

Dragon festival potluck event here
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 10-20
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public, meant for dragon worshippers but others can come for the food and community
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No~
    ✧ Will you need something built for this?
    Yes, just a cooking pot area for the stew​
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? No.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? Monday 10/17 at 6pm EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Dragon Temple by the banquet table area at (2321,67,6452)

Tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma with each signup.

8. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Hi there! In the future, please post your request a couple more days (preferably even a week, or two, depending on the size of your request) in advance, so World has enough time to notice and build your request. Aside from that, do you mean Monday the 18th, or Sunday the 17th?

9. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

Aye aye captain. I'll keep that in mind. yes the 18th

10. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A fall wine and cider celebration
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? Around 10
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) No
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Yes. If possible, I'd like the area in the rear of the festival grounds (The area with all the tables) to be redecorated to have more of a fall vibe with pumpkins, hay, a camp fire, and other fall things. I'd also like for tables to be added that have minecraft pots and decor heads on it to make it look like there are drinks on the table.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). October 23rd, 7 pm EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Festival Grounds

11. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A Fall Festival!
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-25 (May be more)
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) No
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Fair Grounds! I would like to have the colors changed to be more autumn or halloween like with some pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, maybe a wagon with hay? (Idk just some like fall vibes stuff) strung about. There will be shops so I will send over the names of each to put on the stalls and I would also like a large table with food, drinks and all that jazz! The final thing would be a little pumpkin carving/painting area somewhere and that would be all!
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). October 28th, 5:30 pm EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Festival Grounds

12. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Got it! Send it through!

13. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

10-15ish people​
    Public!​
    No staff actors are needed, but someone to moderate for cleanup of the rubble and graves.​
    Nope.​
    Just cleanup around the graves and other places that have rubble. As well as some flowers over the new graves.​
    November 1st, 7:30 EST​
    Lady of Salvation Temple​
    Tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma with each sign up.

14. garlusa

garlusa WHAT THE SCALLOP

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/autumn-gala.96525/
    ~15-20​
    -Public​
    -No​
    -Nope​
    -Gothenburg courtyard will need to be transformed into a small little autumn gala. May need one to two tables, autumn color palette with overgrowth vibe, pumpkins, mini stage, and a color wheel.​
    -14th of November 7:00 PM EST​
    -Gothenburg estate, Iron helmet on /tp fasttravel in the countryside​
    Tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma with each sign up.

15. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A feast where participants can bring their own food and drink to share, like an IRL potluck. https://forums.massivecraft.com/calendar/feast-of-the-elements.1851/event
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? Unknown, likely 5-20
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No actors are required
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) No new venues or buildings
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) I will need the eating area of the Festival Grounds redecorated from its current Halloween theming to something more Imperial in coloration and style. I will also maybe need changes to the decoheads set out on the central table but that depends on how many come, and what they might bring. Overall, I would like the table shortened though, with one end of the table butting against a small podium-like space where my host can stand up and look out over a majority of the guests.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? Monday, November 22nd at 6pm EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? It would be located at the eating area with the separated booths which is next to the topiary garden and then the maze in the Festival Grounds.

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ @Bunemma

16. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

A replanting of flora after a garden was destroyed!
    10!
    Public!
    Only OOC actors, to physically put things down as people plant!
    No!
    The Garden of Lensa in the Velheim District! - but only as people plant things!
    Nov. 21th at 10pm EST (9pm CST)
    The Garden of Lensa in the Velheim District!
    Tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma with each sign up.

#256 SleepyIsVerySlep, Nov 10, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  17. SpunSugar

Accepted

Accepted

18. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

Delayed this back a week as I am not feeling well today!

19. Annie_Short

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A Job Fair!
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-30
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public!
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? N/A
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) Nope!
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Just edit the stalls to have the names of the businesses, colors, and little items on the inside :)
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). November 21st at 3:00 EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? The Market Square in front of the Cathedral (right behind /tp Roleplay)

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma

20. SpunSugar

Accepted

21. Annie_Short

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A small winter social!
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-20
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) Nope!
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Just wanted a small area with an ice skating ring, some decor (trees, hanging wreaths, etc.) an area to build snowmen, and then a hot cocoa stand. Wherever would be easier I don't really mine where.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). November 28th at 5:00 EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Was thinking either the Market Square, the Festival Ground, or my Estate

22. CainsTedTalk

CainsTedTalk Desert Creatures go brrr

✧ What would you like to have as an event? Ball on the bella
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-35
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? N/A unless someone wants to play the ship captain
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? A large Yacht tier ship fitted for dancing and socials.
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? Unless another ship is able to host, no.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? December 5th, 6pm est.
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Ocean, water. Agua

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ and @Bunemma

23. Annie_Short

✧ What would you like to have as an event? Commerce Gala
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? If everyone were to show up, around 124 (I think there will be around 50 at most)
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Private
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? A large banquet hall with tables, a stage, and some beautiful wintertide decorations.
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? I don't know where we could host it (was thinking the Imperial Palace if possible) but wherever you think there may be room!
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? December 12th, 4:00 EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? A large Banquet Hall wherever that may be :)

24. SpunSugar

Accepted
    Accepted

25. Halsi

Halsi Ithanophile Supremium

- 25-35​
    - Public​
    - naur​
    - Some panels and displays for around 8-10 different paintings.​
    - Maaaybe? This is mostly dependent on the venue, but I would definitely need a dancefloor and various seating/table arrangements. Some additional decorations to make the space feel like a luxurious Ithanian ballroom would also be appreciated!​
    - 17th of December, 7pm EST​
    - The first spaces that came to mind for this kind of event were the Elf Ballroom or Hostesse, but if there are more appropriate venues available then that would be great! I mostly need a party venue with enough room for dancing and socialization, but it also needs to prominently feature the art pieces at the same time. Hopefully something like that can be arranged!​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  26. WaterDruppel

Accepted!

27. Birdsfoot_Violet

Birdsfoot_Violet tacit and refined evil Staff Member Lore3

- Science fair https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/technology-advancement-fair.97148/
    - 10-20
    - Semi-Public
    - nope
    - no
    - yes. I need the courtyard of the Caelfall/Hexenblood estate changed so it has a little stage and a bunch of booths for science-y things. one booth that has clockwork, steamtech, maybe crystal-tech, booths with boards for presentations etc. going to need at minimum 5~ booths, maybe more as more people sign up
    - 13th of december, 7pm Est
    - Hexenblood estate (/tp fast travel, Hexenblood, top row)

28. Hemingway7

Hemingway7 unenlightened centrist

• What would you like to have as an event?
    • What is the approximate number of people expected?
      • 20-50
    • Is this a public or a private event?
      • Private--Nobility/Knights
    • Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
      • No.
    • Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building)
      • No.
    • Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)
      • Simple re-decorations in the Imperial Progress mirror ballroom
    • What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).
      • 7 p.m. EST Friday
    • Where would this event be located?
      • Imperial Progress Ballroom
    Further info:
    • https://gyazo.com/6d0f6b5428430aff237938618137b5d6 Two elevated platforms on either side of the main stage for each debating "party"
    • An open space in front of the stands to allow a crowd of 20-or-so nobles to stand. Maybe comfy chairs? optional so long as there's a place for people to stand and gawk and yell out questions : )
    • An open dance floor area to the back of the ballroom for dancy dance https://gyazo.com/21460129bf96c942049731c758dc8aaa
    • Mutli-colored three-block-wide banners on the walls for each knight order:
      • Viridian Order: green on the outside, white on the inside
      • Villiers-Eclaire Order: red or purple on the outside, pink on the inside
      • Wards of Fae: Light blue on the outside, white on the inside
      • Bloodcast Order: Red on the outside, grey on the inside
    @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok and @Bunemma

(PS: Hopefully this request does not take too much manpower/time from World Staff. I apologize in advance for the last-minute notice; I'm usually unable to plan events weeks in advance due to my work schedule and Friday came up as a day off. Thank you so much for your work in advance <3)

29. Annie_Short

✧ What would you like to have as an event? Holiday Mart
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-30
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Nothing other than maybe a wintertide tree over by the market stalls
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? The Market in front of the cathedral (Just need the signs added or edited since most of the places are already on there)
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? December 19th, 5:00 EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Market Square in front of cathedral

30. SpunSugar

Accepted.

31. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A celebration of the heroes of the Old Gods faith
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? Unknown, likely 5-20, possibly more given the date
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No actors are required
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) No new venues or buildings
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) I would like the Golden Willow's ceiling holes to be patched up, so that the ground floor stage and seating area can be used effectively. You are free to decorative the space in Velheim colors, the tones of green, brown, and red.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? January 5th at 7pm EST/12am GMT/4pm PST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? It would be inside of the Golden Willow

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @EdnaMode_ @Bunemma

32. SpunSugar

Accepted!

33. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

What would you like to have as an event?
    What is the approximate number of people expected?
    15-25? Possibly more, I'm not really sure
    Is this a public or a private event?
    Public event
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
    Yes, I need one or two as bartenders for the evening.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building)
    N/A
    Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)
    Replacing the purple/black carpet on the stage with dark blue/light blue wool and then a little table on the stage to hold like a donation bowl or something like that, y'knomean :-)
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).
    January 4th at 6pm EST (12 days from now)
    Where would this event be located?
    Golden Willow Tavern

34. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

https://forums.massivecraft.com/cal...house-olympics-event-one-》.1938/event?id=2126
    Unsure, at least like ten people?
    Public
    no
    nope!
    Elevated and high up archery stands archery stands!
    january 8th at 5pm est!
    Gallovian festival grounds

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok @EdnaMode_ @Bunemma

35. Hemingway7

Hemingway7 unenlightened centrist

• What would you like to have as an event?
    • What is the approximate number of people expected?
      • 15-25
    • Is this a public or a private event?
      • Public/noble and noble adjacent
    • Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
      • N/A
    • Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building)
      • I am hoping for World Staff to set up a location where I can have three/four knight duels going on in three/four separate arenas surrounding a central area where nobles can socialize, hang out and watch particular duels.
      • If it is not too much, I am hoping the spacing allows people to walk up to watch specific duels, but not have the messages from the duels overlap or interrupt the “social area”. I like to try to make my events have something for everyone.
      • The social area in the “middle” should have food and places to sit and for noble peeps to be posh as shit as they do
      • I appreciate World Staff adding the four banners of the current knight orders:
      • Viridian Order: green on the outside, white on the inside
        Villiers-Eclaire Order: red or purple on the outside, pink on the inside
        Wards of Fae: Light blue on the outside, white on the inside
        Bloodcast Order: Red on the outside, grey on the inside​
    • Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)
      • Maybe? N/A
    • What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).
      • Jan. 14, 6-10 p.m. EST (Hopefully will not take up that full time, but who knows)
    • Where would this event be located?
      • See above
    @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok @EdnaMode_ @Bunemma

#275 Hemingway7, Jan 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  36. WaterDruppel

Please follow the format of the thread, you may let me know over Discord once it is edited.

37. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

A fun little party for Crookback.​
    20-30, approximately.​
    Public!​
    Negatory.​
    Stalls near the Crypt for pop-up market stalls. A dunk tank & a giant dart board. ​
    A few banners, maybe some streamers over the main hall of the Emporium!​
    Friday, 6 EST!​
    Dark Emporium! I can handle event breakdown afterward. ​

Tag @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Bunemma with each sign up.

38. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

A Wedding!​
    Around 60-70ish people.​
    Private!​
    Nope!​
    An alter/shrine dedicated to the God Empress, Elia at the pavilion. Maybe more seating to accompany the large number of people where the other seating is.​
    The banners and carpet to be recolored to pink and green that make up the tent.​
    January 7th, 7 pm EST.​
    Wedding Venue - 5767 , 64 , 3358!​
    Tag @WaterDruppel
    @Bunemma @SpunSugar

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  39. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

What would you like to have as an event?
    A social gathering for the Allar and Asha in Regalia with optional risk-based experiences, like diving with Mai-Allar.
    What is the approximate number of people expected?
    10-20, possibly more.
    Is this a public or a private event?
    Public.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
    No.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what?
    No.
    Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what?
    The Party Boats at 4044, 70, 7043. Please remove the displays from the previous event and change the overall color scheme to red and orange. The rest of the greenery is okay. If possible, place an approaching ship in the distance (but not so far potato computers can’t see it).

Rightmost Ship - 4117, 70, 7036
    • Add a Zzachok court where the stage and judging area is (4115, 701 7036) and seating around the court near the railing.
    • The rear seating area (4117, 73, 7023) should have seats overlooking where the court would be.

Leftmost Ship - 4061, 70, 7040
    • Add a diving station and rowboat off the side of the ship.
    • If space allows, put a Hisad board where the deer display is.

What day and time would you like to have this take place?

January 16th at 6 PM EST.
    Where would this event be located?
    Party Boats at 4044, 70, 7043. An rp event teleport will be needed.

Tags: @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @DedJok @Bunemma

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    #279 Ocularum, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  40. SpunSugar

Accepted and will get right on it.