Daenlock Autonomous Zone

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by PumpkinJesus, Sep 2, 2021.

1. PumpkinJesus

PumpkinJesus Refugee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The proud members of the Warmland cultural community, which includes the likes of Azzizzari and the Daendroque, claim stake to the Daendroque District which constitutes Daenlock Street. Led principally by the L’Ulivo and Co., we have expelled the threat of Sanguinism and Cahalism to establish the independent Daenlock Autonomous Zone (DAZ).

Our men and women have proudly raised the flag of liberation against the tyranny that our people face currently, and have faced for generations in the past - harnessing our collective spirit of solidarity and camaraderie. For too long have we been set under the boot of oppressors, thus it is high time that we begin to wear our own.

The DAZ will be a safe haven for all refugees and stragglers who want to return to life as usual, under the protection of our brave people’s partisans. It will be a location for those who have been cast aside contemptuously by Calvonth for not obeying their dictates and a location for all Warmland and like-minded individuals to defend their cultures and freedoms.

Entrance to the DAZ will be simple: all people are required to prove that they are not afflicted and are not anti-Warmland agitators. And as the name suggests, the DAZ will be operating autonomously from the official organisations of resistance against the Sanguine threat, but will rather operate on the basis of serving the people above all else.

The most precious good is freedom, and it must be defended with faith and courage.

To the Barricades!

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

To the Daz
    Cease these notions of poor found cultural solidarity under the heat of the sun.

History is the finest teller of our cultural dissonance, from the enrichment of the Dressolini and under our guidance, the Azzizzari.
    What your words offer is simple.
    Sedition and suicide when taking up the partizan against the Vampire on their doorstep and furthermore with implication, which I do so hope is the result of poor.
    Ceardian translation, rebellion against the State.

Any Dressolini or Azzizzari in need of protection, alms and sanctuary can contact me personally and these needs will be met.

Signed

Humaira Sofia-Antinarica Reinard di Civita
    Baroness of Città di Civita
    Sergeant at Arms of the Lion Pelt
    Proud daughter of Vultaro

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #2 Aurelian30k, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  3. SenorRed

SenorRed Refugee

hey I helped built those barricades

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“<Daen> Unity through strength and blood. <Common> Subtle threats against our Rebellion…quintessentially daendroque. Perhaps we should reach out to our brothers and sisters. If the pompous dressolinis can keep their mouths shut about our homeland,” Tomás chuckled, “Perhaps we might get something done.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #4 bwmwags3, Sep 2, 2021
  5. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

A rather straight forward letter would have been tacked below this one in clean, straight forward handwriting:

Our struggle is one of necessity, not aimless sedition. Our group has already tried to go the route of working alongside those in Calvonth and the Mercenary Keep and we have all been strictly yelled at by the nobility, kicked out of these places of sanctuary.
    We have been told that we will die out here and we will be useless. Instead mere hours after we’ve parted we have snatched a part of this city right under the sanguine noses, so much for that message.

If you choose to aid and protect us rather than continue to drive a wedge between those who are trying to protect themselves against the sanguine then we will gladly welcome you into our gates just like we will gladly welcome any other man or woman that fights for righteousness and our goals. But frankly put Baroness when this whole conflict started you couldn’t even protect yourself.

The response would be unsigned​

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SenorRed

SenorRed Refugee

A certain Maz-Allar squinted whilst reading this, before speaking; “Hey didn’t I help build those?”

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  7. PumpkinJesus

PumpkinJesus Refugee

Dear Baroness Humaira Sofia-Antimarcia Reinard di Civita

I am truly shocked to see a member of the peerage rally against those who they are supposed to protect. You are either allowing your pride to get in the way or mind has been taken by the grips of their curse or a clockwork contraption.

You offer yourself yet no genuine protection, resources, or the comforts of home or our life before. I could not think of anything more arrogant than that and ill thought than that.

However, every Dressolini no matter the percent and every Southerner is welcome - we have no quarrels with you or any other nobles. I look up to you with respect. We do not have enough of our kin amongst the peerage to make a change nor offer the representation we deserve and I honor your work and title.

Why don’t you prove me wrong and come join myself and your kin and arms to make a difference for not just you or myself but our people and the Empire!

Respectfully,

Gòsamu Bottinatrici
    Protettore di Daenlock
    Proprietor of L’Ulivo

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #7 PumpkinJesus, Sep 2, 2021
  8. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

The Leutz-Vixe Solvaan sat at the dining table in Calvonth Estate, somehow the feasting hall suffered the least of the damage from the sieges. She tapped a finger against both of the parchments before sliding them back over to her wife with a pinky finger.

“The matter of phrasing.” She uttered out with a single breath that was almost a sigh. “Comes in handy when trying to convey a message.”

Her feet touched the floor once more as she rose to a stand, the soles of her slippers lightly pattering against the carpet as she made off. Only pausing at the opening of the wall that was deemed the entrance to the hall, swiveling her head towards Humaira while waving a hand as her words came to the tip of her tongue.

“What is the saying, darling? Break bread with them?”

@Aurelian30k

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

The Eronidas was patrolling the remaining walls of Calvonth when he heard news of this so called "Autonomous Region", right in the middle of Daenlock district.

"Isn't this outside my house.." He muttered, heading down to the garrison to write a letter to those that were holding back against the sanguine threat.

"People of the Daenlock Autonomous Zone,

I write to you from Calvonth to express my gratitude towards those that choose to stand against our foes, right in the middle of their territory. My residence in the Holy City is located in the same street you are protecting, house number 5. Take shelter if you wish, there is still some food left in the cabinets, flour, cured meat, ham, cheese. Even wine i believe. The upper floors have a few beds and blankets, and give access to a tower if you need to watch the street from above. I do warn you that the house is under a region enchant, so i highly recommend not to take anything of real value. Not that i have any.
    A courier shall open the doors for you. May your Gods guide your path.

A worried Eronidas."

He'd then seal the letter and send both it and the key with a courier, down south to the capital.

• Powerful Powerful x 5