~art Commissions For Regals~ {closed}

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Gen_tlemen, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Gen_tlemen

Gen_tlemen look at my BLOUSE

[​IMG]
    I wanna do art for the community and I also like ~money~ (regals!) so I can buy lore stuff and survival items because
    I crave luxury.
    I do lineart and colored pieces, I have several examples which I have compiled (wow)

[​IMG]

I do half and full body pieces in either line art or line & color/shade ~
    I prefer to work with humanoid characters but I can take a swing at others!
    The shop will remain open until the title is declared otherwise
    [​IMG]
    Line art half body - 300r

Line art full body - 400r
    Full art half body - 500r
    Full art full body - 600r

If you would like to negotiate with something other than regals, or wish to commission in private, my discord is gen#8671

Please use this format when ordering!

username
    line art/full art
    half body/full body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) )
    character sheet link (if applicable)

thank u have good day

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 Gen_tlemen, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. Gen_tlemen

#2 Gen_tlemen, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 16, 2021
  3. SneakyLinguine

SneakyLinguine Snarken

username: SneakyLinguine
    line art/full art: Full Art
    half body/full body: Half Body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) ): Aeda is a young Cielothar gremlin! She’s spunky and outgoing, and tries to be friends with everyone she meets. She has long, wavy, auburnish-brown hair and sage green eyes. She wears colourful, flowy clothes (her favourite colour is yellow). She has white glowy hands and is pretty much always smiling! I have lots of references I’d be happy to send you!
    character sheet link: Dandelion Child

4. LeonIsLame

LeonIsLame little german boy

username LeonIsLame
    line art/full art full art
    half body/full body full body
    description (a paragraph or two please :)
    A male Altalar with brown long hair, mint green eyes and light skin. He wears fine noble clothing, and always has a lion pelt laying elegantly on his shoulders. He possesses golden earrings and his outfit is ornated with red flowers. He is rather tall at 6'5 and relatively muscular.

character sheet link (if applicable) The man

5. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

HeyitsNano
    Full Art + Full Body

Alaric is a lax man, his usual expression either calm in the face of conversation or stoic in the eye of combat. He is an Ailor man that stands at 6'2.

His arms would just be at his sides or whatever else you prefer.

My discord is HeyitsNano#9599 should you have any questions.

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alaric-keen.84335/

I have tons of art to show an example, such as my PFP and the art on the Character App.

#5 HeyitsNano, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

username | atticcat
    line art/full art | line art!
    half body/full body | half body!
    description |
    I was hoping to get a piece of my Duchess! As a general description, she’s an Ailor noblewoman with fair skin, black/curly hair, and constantly wearing a warm expression. There is a link on her character app with art. Additionally, her hands together in front of her clasping a journal or book might be fun? I realize that will add a prop price more than likely.
    character sheet link | haeddi

7. HuskyLeader

HuskyLeader D-Dwagon Warden..?

Username:
    Type:
    Full Art Half Body
    Description:
    The character in question is an Isldar, serious and rather apathetic facial features, pale pink skin with white hair that’s somewhat unkempt but short, and falling to the right. Athletic form, but it’s not really known due to the man wearing clothing all over his person. Not much clothing on show aside from his head. Mainly wears leathers and protective clothing. Adding to that he also had purple eyes instead of blue.
    Sheet: Link

8. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

username | messtro
    line art/full art | Full Art
    half body/full body | Full Body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) ) |
    Giverni is a Feka Asha (think catgirl/foxgirl) silven with silver eyes and blue limbus around the silver of the eyes in a thin line with white sclera. She has a warm brown skin tone with fox like ears on the sides of her head with dark brown hair. In her hair she has what seems to be wooden horns, or a bramble crown so to speak, I can give you refs for that at a future time. She also has a very soft aesthetic. I can send refs but I really only have her skin. I also don't know if it counts as a prop but she more than likely has butterflies and bees around her and I'd like that in this piece.​
    character sheet link (if applicable) | Boop.

9. MayItSnow

MayItSnow Iced Coffee Addict

username: MayItSnow
    line art/full art: Full Art
    half body/full body: Half Body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) ):
    Bronagh is a 24 year old from Ériu-Innis. She is what you would call a "tom-girl". She enjoy hunting, gardening, and isn't afraid to get dirty. She is currently employed at the Nook and Cranny as a bartender. She is quite pale, but frequently gets red in the face and ears when flustered or frustrated. She also has a thick layer of freckles on her face (mainly the cheeks and nose area). Her hair is cropped short to her chin, with a few shorter pieces framing her face, and is colored what I would call a burnt orange, or auburn. Her eyes are a deep green. She normally wears very androgenous clothing (I can send you then skin if need be! and my pfp is a recent art done of her as well)

I highly suggest looking at the char sheet as a lot of the aesthetics fit her vibe as well! ​
    character sheet link (if applicable): here

Thank you!~

#9 MayItSnow, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  10. annavale

annavale resident sleeper

username: bxrnes
    line art/full art: Line art.
    half body/full body: Half body.
    description: Sebastian is a full-blooded Ailor, afflicted with Milot vampirism. He is almost always seen with a dimpled smile across his features, with a cheery disposition. The only indication of his vampirism are reddened eye sockets, making him look tired almost all the time. Often he wears a buttoned up t-shirt, with black hair and brown eyes to accompany it. For references or any questions my discord is:「 a n n a 」#1115
    character sheet link: boop

11. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

username: Yui_Drax

line art/full art:
    Full Art

half body/full body:
    Full Body

description (a paragraph or two please):

Lee is a pure-blooded Sihai with only one working eye (his right), the working eye's iris is an amethyst purple while his other eye is greyed from being maimed, maybe a small scar vertically crossing his eye would work. My ideal look for him is resting his forearm horizontally onto the pommel of his sword with his other arm either being tucked into his robes or just shoved into his pocket and his expression is really lazy looking. He wears a set of black pants and robes with the part of the bottom robes like.. ending near shins. Any questions, just ping me like crazy ; Unknown#3376.

character sheet link (if applicable):
    Gotchu

12. whypr

whypr bimonthly wanderer

username - whypr
    line art/full art - full art
    half body/full body - full body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) -
    Marcellus is an Ailor with jade green eyes and relatively long, brown hair. His hair is relatively long and messy, Marcus is a charismatic and outgoing individual, typically calm and relaxed- but stands with some swagger and confidence.

I'd like to give you a lot of freedom on this commission- I don't have a whole lot of references and wouldn't be opposed to you taking some creative liberty.

Do message me on discord, ypr#2222 , if you have any questions or want some of the few references I have.
    character sheet link (if applicable) - here.

13. Gen_tlemen

Approaching the last of my commissions this weekend! Slots will be opening up soon <3

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  14. LilyMCD

LilyMCD Le bean

Only if you are still able to then if not I can wait next time.
    username:
    LilyMCD
    line art/full art: Full art
    half body/full body: half body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) ) : Evelyn is a 6'2ft Fin'ullen Altalar, part of the Von Kerle Bloodline. She has an ivory type skin tone and her body shape is toned with a low body fat. She has long black curly hair and red horns that have some sort of curl near the end. Her irises are a dark red with a mall black pupil and around her eye sockets are darkened. Often wears white fitted shirts with a clip on jacket around her neck and shoulders. Normally black pants with a belt that has a whip clipped onto it. She normally has a bright smile on her face, one scar that starts right under the corner of her right eye down to cheek bone.
    Any other questions my disc lily#1908
    character sheet link (if applicable) Ava Renne Zylris

15. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

username | Plt_Hasagi
    line art/full art | Full Art
    half body/full body | Half Body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) ) |
    Milo Shinseki is a 5'9" Fin'ullen Altalar with midnight black hair, parting down the middle and is usually tied into a ponytail. He has a fair olive skin-tone, overall slightly pale, and a singular crimson eye with black sclera (eye whites), as the other eye, his left eye to be specific, is covered by the dark beige headband tied around his forehead, though both eyes have a vertical slash-like scar over them, reaching from his eyebrows to his cheeks. Outfit wise, he usually wears a white button-down jacket with the sleeves rolled up to just under his elbows, showing off the crimson-lion branding on the back of his right hand along with a pearlescent bracelet on the right wrist, as well as a full-arm length dragon-themed tattoo on his left arm. His undershirt is a dark green button-up shirt and dark-burgundy pants, held up by a red belt. On the lobe of his right ear, he wears a ruby stud earring

If I am needed for further references, my discord is Hasagi#1282
    If my character app is needed, you can also go here
    Thanks!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. Mystiluu

Mystiluu Mystiluu

Username: BeaneyBaby - Discord: BeangyBaby#3920 <-- Please message me for any details you may need. <3
    Line art/full art : Full art
    Half body/full body: Full Body
    Description:
    Features: They wear their hair up in two buns, their hair is a bit wavy, and have a small horn on their forehead. Their eyes are a reddish pink (not sanguine red). The face looks more feminine, but looks a tad male. They are a Altalar, but are quite short and pale as snow, due to genetics. - They also have sunglasses, right side red and left side blue. - And a smooth spaded white tail!
    Outfit: They wear a red leotard with blue shorts that have frills on them. Their sleeves are sheer blue fabric with puff balls that are red and yellow. At the end of the sleeves they have stripped patterned cuffs.
    Character sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/caslrin-lasrin.92849/

#16 Mystiluu, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
  17. Gen_tlemen

Accepted! Will be working on these soon!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  18. Gen_tlemen

Wow would ya look at that I finished all my arts and I’m ready for new ones!

19. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

username: seoulmate
    line art/full art: full art
    half body/full body: full body
    description (a paragraph or two please :) )
    amelina is the duchess of lorhauser, she is most notably recognized by her pink hair and bright green eyes. she will always be seen in fancy gowns and covered in jewels, as well as a shiny nose ring in her right nostril. I'm really bad at writing descriptions so I can totally send more refs over discord which is Melissa#8236
    character sheet link (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/❀-amelina-peirgarten-the-pink-countess-❀.49128/

20. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

username: Testlo
    line art/full art: lineart
    half body/full body: half
    description:
    Dark and edgy sleuth detective, he’s a chain-smoker, he has visible bags under his eyes and is always too lazy to shave his stubble which is auburn in colour, his hair too. Speaking of hair, his own is curly and unkept. He always has a cigarette in between his lips while his hands are stuffed into his trench coat pockets.
    His MC skin is literally all him, so if you need a physical reference you can go onto my NameMc.
    character sheet link:
    boop

21. Gen_tlemen

Yis accept accept

22. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Username: RainAxe
    Lineart/full art: Full Art
    Half Body / Full Body: Full Body
    Description:
    Bramble Oakhoof is a Cielothar who's known to be an entertainer of the sorts. While adept at baking, she's also known to play the Pan Flute as her main instrument, and tends to enjoy using it to lighten up the hearts of those around her. She's known to have aspects of a goat. Such as having horns, goat legs, and a goat tail when within her Animal Instinct form. With Platinum Blonde hair, and reddish-pink eyes, Bramble is known to almost always have a smile on her face. Embodiment of bean.
    Character App:Yeet

23. NetXeroVT

NetXeroVT Relearning, looking for rp ppl

username: ghosta_babes
    line art/full art: Full
    half body/full body: Half :)
    She is a bob-cat based Feka Asha with fuzzy elf-like ears. They are a darker red than her hair, which is shoulder length fluffy auburn red. She has bright green eyes and 3 freckles under both her eyes that look like stripes almost, much like whiskers. She has a small little cat-like nose, small fangs that show at all times, and a relatively human face besides that. The eyebrow on her left has a slit in it. She usually wears a cotton long-sleeve shirt under a blue skirt with a blue mid-piece. Her outfits are very flexible though. She always has a blue bandana on her neck, as well. She is relatively short but chubby-ish. Definitely not super thin, but not super thick either. She has an elbow length glove on her left arm at all times to hide her robotic arm, and a wedding band above the glove. She also wears the tattered jacket of her husband, from when he died. (If you need a sketched drawing of the jacket, I can give that. :) ) She also has a very fluffy puff-ball like tail on her.
    Discord(If needed): Ghosta_Art#4992
    character sheet link (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alexandria.91745/

24. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

username: MrNoot1
    line art/full art: Full
    half body/full body: Full
    Benjamin Syldove is an aging 6'0" Field Commander, who tends to wear a brown leather jacket with a white shirt underneath. He has a strong jawline and tends to hold a mean expression, even when he is smiling. His hair is a light ginger color with normal hairline. His body structure is more muscular, but his left hand is made of steel and isn't functional and has a large beard, which is more clean and natural. He also tends to smoke a cigar. (Here is a reference of the facial and body structure and the outfit. Top one is the facial and the second is the outfit)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    character sheet link (if applicable): Approved Sheet - Benjamin Syldove V2 | MassiveCraft Forums

25. Mystiluu

Mystiluu Mystiluu

Username: BeaneyBaby
    Discord: BeangyBaby#3920
    Line art/full art: Full art!
    Half body/full body: Full body!
    Description:
    Pose Ref: [​IMG]
    Face Ref: (Not my Art!)
    [​IMG]

Head ref/description: The sides of her hair are shaved down to a point where there is still shorthair and it is a dark brown color, the white part of her hair is much longer and put into several buns on her head.
    [​IMG]
    Outfit Description: She wears a dress that is off the shoulders with shear and gold trim on the shoulder parts. She also wears a golden choker necklace with a small red gem. Black gloves with golden trim. The skirts are doubled up, the darkest color on top and the skirt under it the same color as the one above.
    That tattoos are paint.
    [​IMG]

Extra: She had a dragon tail that is similar in color to her horns.
    Character Sheet: It is not fully finished, but will be posted in the next coming month.

#25 Mystiluu, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: May 26, 2021