Bridging The Gap Between Sanguine And Mundane

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by NetXeroVT, Apr 7, 2021.

1. NetXeroVT

NetXeroVT Relearning, looking for rp ppl

There would be a paper tacked upon a board, the handwriting making it difficult to read, although not impossible.

Hello. I go by Alexandria. I have spent the last several months among the sanguine as one of the many mundane in this land. They have been nothing but peaceful towards me, if not showing me the immense kindness many of the ones on the surface could, or simply would, not show.

I bring this to you as a way to possibly cross the line between Sanguine and Mundane. I see no reason for us to be separated this way, especially considering those among the Sanguine have acted far better than many on the surface. You fear what you don’t understand, yet make no effort to understand it.

I, Alexandria, wholeheartedly believe that the Sanguine could join us all on the surface and live in peace with the rest of us all. They are not inherently evil, that is just the narrative our ancestors spun. I believe this is the first step towards a better world; a more accepting world.

If there are any questions, feel free to find me at any time. I am more than willing to answer.

• Powerful Powerful x 8
  2. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"For clarification, for whom it may concern. This is an entire other Alexandria."
    Said a certain Yanar from somewhere.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

A one-handed Ailor sighed at the sight of the notice. "Give me one reason to trust a dirty Sanguine. Give me ONE proper reason, and I'm willing to tolerate them. For now, I believe they all should be cured or be burnt at the stake."

4. FirelightMLPOC

FirelightMLPOC

The one-armed Ailor stands at the board, owl sitting on his shoulder, watching the surroundings as he deciphers the difficult-to-read writing, muttering to himself "Hmph... Bold thing teh say in public... Hells, can't say yer exactly wrong either... Hmph, guess I 'ave someone I'll have teh find later, heh!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  5. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Tech Prince gave his gaze upon the notice in surprise to see whom it was. Reading it over with the clickings of metal in wonder as to what statement she had released, only to let out a sigh. A small sharpened stab within his stomach coming to feeling in realization of something.

"<F> She has signed herself up to be eaten by wolves. I hope that she is not hunted by The Exist for this, for I fear that dark times may rise from such a bold statement spoken to the public."

6. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A Isldar sighs "Alexandria poor dear, peace with them isn't possible even if tolerating them is...the majority are wild and all of them are just people corrupted by Evil forces"

7. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

"A foolish... foolish girl has fallen for manipulation; albeit the vampires she's been spotted with are indeed the most useless sort. to compare her common choice is to compare the civilian to the Knight in prowess."

Said Cazna to Aeawyn, Mante, and Talisin ( @Lazzulai - @Mollymock - @fairytears ) after passing said note between them.

8. eggmouse

eggmouse matutinal sweetheart

SHE PICKS UP THE NOTE.
    -----------

.. And her lidded gaze stares through the mesh of the veil, her fingers daft and sewn into the worn papyrus as she hoards the ill-scripted words into her head...
    Slowly but surely she lowers it and states, "I cannot read this." With confidence for once that public figure instituted herself as illiterate, her lavendic eyes dottingly across the skittled phrases as she thins her lips.
    [ @Iyyiushi ]​

9. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

Glowing violet eyes settled upon the notice. Reading it over once, twice even. The bright smile plastered on the young Archblood's visage soon faded into a disatisfied frown.

"This misguided girl has thrown herself to the snakes, an' has been so throughly lured by their siren song as t'think she's anything but a walkin' meal for 'em. I wish we could do somethin' to help her, boss." He said, turning to face his master.

@fantuinn

10. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"What a shame it is that the world had forgotten- months ago, once upon a time all have but censored from their own mind out of fear, the Emperor had nearly deemed my people legal. Many of these hecklers here do not know what they speak, or they would sooner strike a child as punishment for being lost than they would guide them back home to their worried parents. The people speak of the impossibility of it all, and yet, it had almost come to be."

Deep within the darkness of the sewers did the undying creature reply, with each vowel a strum and consonant a toll. The self-proclaimed Lich Lord tapped their claws against the wooden desk, each finger adorned with golden sharpness atop metallic clutches that seldom cupped kindness in the way they did now. With their fiery gaze parsing over this calling from Alexandria, Xilthruum spoke, for once, to a nearly empty hall as they wistfully recalled the moments that projected ever-so-clear within their mind of ink and spiders.

"In a manner, Alexandria is correct. Were Sanguinism made legal, and legal measures put into place, the destructive purpose of the crimson tide would cease, and the waters would fall still. It is from the genocide and the medical and theological crusades that my people have evolved a need to surpass-- a need for arms and defenses, sometimes pre-emptive strikes, against men who would sooner commit infanticide than accept her son to be different from the norm. Had we not been asked to surrender so much culture all at once to a library so censored and restrictive, we could have been among the streets today, breaking the same loaf of bread and striking the same bell to call for the herald's daily news. But to become an Imperialist and foregoing all the art, the cuisine, the fashion, the language, the knowledge, the faith? We would conform to that same bland image as serfs and soldiers, not thespians and theorists, as my court is made of. Plenty have I spoken to scholars and politicians who can see we are separate in image, not in humanity, but who fear having their voters lost or subscripts blacked out if they were to admit to it.

Perhaps some day the world will be ready for my people, poor Alexandria. But so long as the walds of the Archipelago fill with bolts; so long as the waters of the sacrosanct flow with drowning pleas; so long as family forgets that blood is thicker than holy water; so long as personal success and evolution is seen as weakness; so long as the uneducated babble and sharpen their pikes, there can be no assimilation.

And so there shall be no peace."

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
  11. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

On a rare occurrence Captain Biriq reads the words of a Sanguine.

“Such bemoaning and victimized speech for one like him. Asserting himself acting in favor of the common good of his kind by refusing the emperor. I stood not ten feet from him when he declared his damned books unequivocally more valuable then any of his kin. Least that Altalar woman though tainted by magic and blood curse had the merit of self sacrifice and proper humility.

She was willing to do anything for her kin’s recognition, but this supposed lord held books above his kin’s lives. The deal the Emperor offered was such even I...a man who despises all the oppression, aberrant corruption, and darkness his kind represents. Considered perhaps, even momentarily, to allowing his kind a chance but his own greed and selfishness prevented that. By Baskarr it dripped in every haughty word he declared.

A library, his supposed fortress, and the destruction of several enemies to the empires was all the Emperor asked for. The fact one so powerful even considered giving you a deal was a miracle but more amazing it was a fair deal. Merely combine your knowledge with Imperial Archives and act as any ally of this empire.

Yet he cast all that achievement cast aside because he wouldn’t relinquish his knowledge. Not even for the betterment of any you kin and the look of spite he showed his companion. If my crewman was willing to sacrifice more for their comrades than I am. That is not something to hate but a sign they deserve more recognition then myself.”

He looked upon his crew of the freed.

“I will declare it now before my crewman this man is no Lord! A leader must be willing to sacrifice everything for their comrades and their people. We are a ship of equals and let it be known that nothing shall come before my duty to this crew. I shall never cast you aside for my gain but instead sacrifice even my life for your betterment!!”

Such messages (likely on purpose) would be filtered back through the underworld. To arrive to the subject of such condemnation.

12. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

Joyielessa read over the note, giving a hearty laugh as she read it, "This girl thinks vampires are kind! Ha!"

Lloimanna reading the note just shrugged it off and kept walking, the Haat-Maraya needing to secure food before nightfall.

13. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

Kuzmich Ustinra would post the following note below:
    [​IMG]
    Upon any inspection, it would become apparent that the substance used to write was just paint.​

• Powerful Powerful x 10
  14. Nicomachean

Nicomachean

Pierre read this note, and sighed.

"No."

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Nathan1012

Nathan1012 cinnamon

"Those who have chosen the way of the Void are held to the consequences of it's self-destroying and toxifying nature. With great power often comes great fallbacks - it is the way of the pure to not be disturbed by chaos. On the Sanguine, it is chaos that runs through their blood - such chaos is subject to persecution. There is not much reason to help those who cannot help themselves, in this same way," stated a Cielothar as he passed by the message.

16. Karthadon

Karthadon Mulch Enthusiast

Aeliana Keltin shook her head with a sigh as she spoke in Modern Altalar "This is disgusting. Sanguine and mundane getting along? The mundane are food, nothing more. Sanguine are and will always be superior."

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vinsomer

Vinsomer

Mateor received the note (at least a copy) in the sewers, hazel irises skimming over the writing.

"I can tolerate 'em if they learn to tolerate us first."

The sanguine spat, deciding not to dwell on it any further.