Benjamin Syldove V2

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MrNoot1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

“Keep fighting the good fight.”

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Benjamin Syldove
    • Nickname: Benji
    • Date of Birth: May 30th, 250 AC
    • Race: Hinterland Ailor
    • Culture: New Regalian
    • Sexuality: Hetrosexual
    • Preferred Weapon: Fists
    Skill Information
    (50 points) (10 Points Unused)
    • Melee Combat
    • +20 Fist Combat (+20 Points)
    • Special Training
    • +10 Strength Training (+10 Points)
    • +10 Perception Training (+10 Points)
    • Nature Art
    • +15 Hunting Art (+10 Hobby Points & +5 Racial Points)
    Body Shape:
    • 20 Fist Combat + 10 Strength Training = 30 Body Stat
    • Muscular Body Shape
    • Low Body Fat
    Languages:
    • Common (Free Language)
    • Alt-Regalian (Parental Tongue)
    Racial Abilities:
    • Soul Bond 1
    • Wall Climb 1
    • Omniaware 1
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Emerald Green
    • Hair Color: Ginger
    • Hair Style: Short, a bit untaimed
    • Skin Color: Dirty White
    • Clothing: Commoner Clothing
    • Height: 6’0”
    • Aligenment
    • Lawful Neutral
    • Personality Type
    • The Commander (ENTJ) - ENTJ’s primary mode of living focuses on external aspects and all things are dealt with rationally and logically. Their secondary mode of operation is internal, where intuition and reasoning take effect. ENTJs are natural born leaders among the 16 personality types and like being in charge. They live in a world of possibilities and they often see challenges and obstacles as great opportunities to push themselves. They seem to have a natural gift for leadership, making decisions, and considering options and ideas quickly yet carefully. They are “take charge” people who do not like to sit still.
    • Religion
    • Unionism (8.5/10)
    Life Story

Benjamin Raymond Syldove was born on May 30th, 250 AC to Abigail and William Syldove within Regalia Abigail and William raised Benjamin beyond anything they could possibly do. William was a graduate from the School of Marshalry, acting as a tactioner for many different Officers of the Regalian Army. Abigail was a Graduate from the School of Matrais, marrying to William only five years before Benjamin was born. Benjamin was raised within his parent’s wealthy family. Since Abigail had been busy with her own work as a Knight, she tended to isolate herself from her family. So, as the only parent available, William raised Benjamin by teaching the young boy the art of tactions and leading through many books and maps. Benjamin was only able to start understanding what he was learning at the age of 10, since William had never been a father before.

Benjamin’s learning continued on until at the age of 14, which William decided to send Benjamin to the Imperial Regalian Marshal Academy and the Calemberg Ordner School in order to become just like his father. When Benjamin arrived, his mind was put to the limit. The School slowly began to forge Benjamin into a man of passion and logic for all that related to the Military. While Benjamin was within the School of Marshalry, William Syldove had been murdered within their house, while Abigial had been away on a mission. Benjamin had not been told until he graduated, to allow him to become the best he could without death on his mind. When Benjamin graduated, he was heartbroken with the thought that his father had murdered. After William’s murder, Abigail retired to her home to help keep their wealth in check while Benjamin decided to earn his own home within Regalia to keep himself where he was born. The young man decided to keep working with his skills as a small tactitioner, however, he decided some time soon afterwards to start training himself in unarmed combat to keep himself alive in the world.

Benjamin came to the age of 20 when he encountered an Url, offering the young man an offer of immense strength. Benjamin decided to take that offer after an inncident to where his left hand was removed. Over time, Benjamin adjusted with his new form to where he became one with it while keeping himself in control. At the age of 24, Benjamin got married and had a son and daughter with a Varran by the name of Lotus. Benjamin’s personal training continued for quite some time as he began to rise up within the different House Guards of Nobility. The Url slowly became apart of the de Letoirneau House Guard, in which ended to fall apart in no time within a span of a few months. Benjamin grew sick and tired of the group, slowly falling into the Baal-Url path of rage and anger. In around June, Benjamin killed an old House Guard that stood with the ex-Commandant of the de Letoirneau House Guard after challanging the House Guard to one-on-one combat. In the end, Benjamin had become an enemy to the old House Guard. However, he remained standing until the very end. Now, Benjamin resides in Regalia to retire himself just a bit to raise his son and daughter with all the time he has after the many fights he has already gone through. With right way with words, Benjamin managed to be able to create his own Mercenary Company that is set to strike at whatever the Url commands. For now, Benji is resting his body and mind to be at the ready for anything. But who knows, he may just have to go to war yet again. After a long search for a cure to being an Url, he decided to stop himself and think upon his life and how he managed to become an angry monster. He realized that the monster was himself. In which, he decided to hold a peace in mind. He slowly has returned to his Ailordom, thanking the Spirit for the guidance and seek forgiveness from those he has wronged over the years. Feeling the need to do more with himself, he has worked with a good friend, Baeldeth, to help him change into someone with a purpose through the Embrace of Tainting. He is now a Sihndar, following the Lording of Anth and now wanting to protect all those he can and be the guardian he wishes to be. Just after he became a Sihndar, a Yanar named Alexa (A Cratos), forged him a new hand to replace his missing one. It was made of Magitech. During the Vampire Crisis, he lost himself in his own doubts. After his thinking, he spoke with the Ranth in Regalia in the hopes of turning back into his Ailor self, as he knew it was better to help protect those closest to him. The Ranth accepted this and returned Benjamin into an Ailor once more. Now, he returns to protect House Castley as much as possible.

Progressions

upload_2019-9-9_21-2-22.png
    upload_2019-9-9_21-2-39.png

upload_2019-9-9_21-4-17.png

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 MrNoot1, Sep 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

I will be claiming this application.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Hey there! Here's a quick peer-review, hope its helpful

I would align your bullet points to the left for the whole app, not a major thing really but it'll help it look neater.

I love the point categorizations, nicely organised. My only comment would be that you've made a slight point miscalculation: you have 57 Points but have used 62 all together. You can take 5 points away from anything and you'll solve it.

Over all an awesome app, I enjoyed reading the life story and could find nothing to fault. @MrFluff1

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. MrNoot1

@AntonVoron For the first part, it's easier to just do it this way. It's all to the left anyways from what I see. Also, I figured out the points and changed them around. Thank you for the help!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Tibertastic

Hello! Benji-boy is back. Let's get into the review:
    • Overall, fantastic work for the edits. I just believe it could be formatted better. A good example of a neat application is here.
    • Bare in mind the Proficiency System has yet to be fully released so be prepared to make further changes if applicable.
    Please tag me when you complete any necessary aesthetic edits.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. MrNoot1

@Tibertastic I believe I did the formatting. I like how it is now, looks more interesting since it causes you to move around instead of just being bland and in the middle. And I'm also prepared for further changes.

7. Tibertastic

Fantastic work, just move the visual information to the side aswell, will look at this soon enough!

8. MrNoot1

@Tibertastic Thought I got the Visual Information, oh well. I got it all.

9. Tibertastic

Everything looks good.

Bare in mind there might changes to the proficiency system, so be ready to make edits if necessary.

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Tibertastic

I'm reclaiming this application.

11. MrNoot1

12. Tibertastic

Hello,
    • You also get +5 points for being born, therefore you would have 62 points, not 57.
    Please tag me and place your edits in lovely blue.

13. MrNoot1

Do you mean 60, since only Altalar can go all the way to 70?

14. Tibertastic

Pardon me, only 60.

15. MrNoot1

I changed the Points around and added the extra 3 points to General, making it +5. Also, Benji now has a Mercenary Company for Progressions only.

16. Tibertastic

Excellent.

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  17. MrNoot1

Almost been a year with this app, and so, a new Reviwer is required!

18. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Picking up for staff review.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  19. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  20. MrNoot1

Need a new Reviewer, as my last one is no longer apart of the staff team! I decided to use up my points I originally had left, put 5 into hunting and 5 into general and I put 10 into siege command (switched my 10 hobby points from cooking into hunting)

21. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  22. fantuinn

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  23. MrNoot1

It has been one hell of a run for Benji as an Url, but now I believe is a good time for him to be Ailor once again. A Re-Review is required, but I will miss him being an Url. The strength was 100% poggies. But now, it is time.
    Edit - I also aged him down quite a bit from 57 to 44, to make him less of an old man

#23 MrNoot1, Mar 15, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  24. MrNoot1

Little bump. Also, hru today?

25. MrNoot1

Weekly bump again! I hope you are having a great week

26. fantuinn

@MrNoot1 Approved, sorry this took so long. In the future, after a week, set to Needs Reviewer.​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  27. MrNoot1

With the new Prof Update, his app went burr and is now needing a Re-Review

28. fantuinn

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  29. MrNoot1

Benjamin has been transformed into a Sihndar with the Embrace of Tainting! Re-Review is required.

30. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@MrNoot1 Everything seems to be in order, Approved. Just remember that you have both of the Strength Training abilities applied to your character.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  31. MrNoot1

I have decided to have Benjamin return to becoming an Ailor, as I didn't feel that becoming Sihndar is the best way to flesh him out at this current time. Re-Review is required.

32. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Picking up for staff review! Expect a reply shortly

33. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

There seem to be some holdovers from Sihndar-hood in your appearance section. Please correct this. Also, having your child learn tactics and warfare at age 5 is hilarious but a bit nonsensical. You can leave it if you'd like, as it doesn't really affect anything (you've invested the necessary profs into Command Schooling for tactical knowledge), but if you want to avoid the comedic aspect it may be worth considering.

I'll approve once the mentioned edits are made.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  34. MrNoot1

.. You right on that. Changed it to where he learnt when he was 10 and left home at age 14.

35. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

• Powerful Powerful x 1