Archived Wars Plugin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender

Pioneer
Reaction score
I was thinking that this mod would put the pizzaz back in raiding again.

Currently, most raids are small 5 v 5 and things like that. This mod adds NPCs that you can control and stuff.
The leader and his trusted advisors of the faction would be able to command the troops, while the grunts fought side by side with them.

This would make castles and siege warfare actually useful. Being able to post archers on the wall, fighting desperately with the knights to push the enemy back out. Just imagine, and tell me what you guys think.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The thing is that NPC's are basically mobs (I think), apparently mobs cause 70% of our lag (I heard that from... who knows), so adding these would just make it more laggy and eventually it will be too hard to raid anyway.

Perhaps there could be merit in this, but only after server sharding and even then, perhaps only in larger war-instances like Castles.

Yea sorry, but this is totally a mod and not a plugin, wich means its not possible to add to Massivecraft :/

Mod means that you need a client side modification to get it working.:)

Aha... Well, I knew it was a mod, but I thought that it would work if you installed it onto your server. (headbang)

I agree it would be epic if we could add this on the server, but alas, its a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.