• No, it has given me terrible skins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it takes too long for people to make me a skin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Imboring56

Seasoned Runner
Reaction score
This is the new, updated, hopefully more efficient skin request thread. Instead of posting skin requests on here like before, you will use this form. Also, instead of using the thread to submit designer applications, you will now use this form.

I would like all designers that are currently on the old one to contact me and tell me if they are still in this. I have overhauled the system to test something new out. Also, the responses and forms are public, so it is easy to look at. Spreadsheets will be cleared once the skin is done. Finally, this thread will only be used as a public thread for designers to chat and work together. Designers may post ETAs for when certain skins are done, as well as say that they are taking over a certain skin request.

All skin requests and designer applications posted here will NOT be answered.

Hope you all enjoy the new version of the Skin Request Thread. Don't forget to answer the poll! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371332603,1371307378][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are the forms for designers and players to check on:
Designer Applications
Skin Requests
I am currently going to do Tcarey's skin. Ignore the first of the requests on the skin request form, that was a test by me, I'll remove it later. :P[DOUBLEPOST=1371393804][/DOUBLEPOST]It has been finished for tcarey.

MrWackeo, do you want to take over FirePeep's request? I am going to be busy for the next month or so, as a result I will not usually do skin requests on this thread anymore. However, I will still monitor the spreadsheets and forms, making changes and additions where needed.[DOUBLEPOST=1371415531,1371415476][/DOUBLEPOST]Firepeep, I don't think it's that confusing. What don't you get?

oh nothing i understand it now

also do you like my signature?[DOUBLEPOST=1371416131,1371415591][/DOUBLEPOST]and i dont really car who makes my skin

I am taking care of the latest request by lawnchic. Should be good practice for me. It should also be done by the end of today, assuming nothing goes less then perfectly.

MrWackeo when will my skin be done i have been waiting forever for it to be finished and i am really annoyed and someone else got their skin in less then a day and i have been waiting for weeks!

As a matter of fact, I should have minecraftkitty's skin done within the hour, than is constructor8's skin, then yours. Yours should be done within the next two days.

Have you received my request yet?

I'm new to Google Docs. How do I create a request? I can't figure out how to create my own row D:

I do believe that I submitted a skin request. I would very much enjoy it if someone made it for me, and I do not mind if it takes a while. I know that not everyone has the time to do something like this constantly. So, thanks, in advance.

I have been amiss in creating peoples skins lately, due to technical difficulties. These have been resolved, and I will try to get some of peoples outstanding skins done today.

I was wondering if anyone had any maiar skins that I could maybe look at? I'm trying to make a skin and can't seem to get something that I like and matches the maiar description. :/ Some help?

Absolutely. One of the skin requests on here that I have gotten to, (I have been extremely busy those people who have outstanding skin requests and haven't gotten them yet, so just remember, you can't rush genius! :)) was a maiar according to the massive description. If you want one of your own, make a request, although I can not guarantee that it will be done before doomsday. (Jk, I merely can not guarantee that it will be done shortly.)

Would it be possible for me to see it? I'm not sure if I will get you to make one for me. It depends on how difficult of a time I have with making one. :/