Massivecraft Modpack - Many Mods And Easy To Install!

Thoriik

Drunk Barbarian
Reaction score
Hello MassieCraft, I made a little ModPack, with help of my friend, and I wanted to share it.. It is for 1.5.2 Minecraft Version.

Mods: required:
1. LiteLoader
2. ModLoader

Mods: extra:
1. Capes
2. Rei's Minimap
3. Keybind
4. More player Models
5. Useful Ingame GUI
6. Optifine
7. Tabbychat

Some TIPS: 1. This Mod Pack, was made generaly by me.​
2. Mods what are in were made by other people.​
Here is some basic things how to install it:​
Step 1: Extract the folders to your desktop
Step 2: Run the .jar in folder with java
Step 3: Select the mods what you want
Step 4: Enjoy!

Could you get a zip download too?

Add BetterSprint in it if its possible xD
You can add any kind of mod if you want, as said, it is very easy to install/configure it. If you want to add your mod to it, follow these steps: Open massivecraft modpack folder/mods/extra/put your folder from mod in extra folder.

I'm sorry, but I came to some problems with instaling WinZip. If you want, I can give you short tutorial how to install WinRar.

You shouldn't need WinZip. If you use Windows, then you can right click, compress to -> zipped file (or send to -> zipped folder).[DOUBLEPOST=1369702077,1369699876][/DOUBLEPOST]And, by the way, nice job with the installer. It worked perfectly.

liteloader is the routine that allows the Macro/Keybind Mod to load.

The admins approve this modpack?
We do generally not approve any mods server wise, since this would implie that you have to use them.
Up until the modapi is released we will not officially support any mods out there, but I can say that we do allow/tolerate them.

Those mods posted are comepletly fine in my eyes and shouldn't bring you in any trouble.

Ah, very nice modpack. Although I installed ArmorHud mod and it worked very well with it.

Some tabbychat configuration info that people might find useful:

You need to use custom filters to sort the different chats (our chat doesn't follow the default settings for most cases. Use Trade, Alliance, Faction, General, and Help in the expression entry with no other characters with case sensitive checked and configure to send to the tab you want. I also have a Local tab and rules for says:, whispers:, asks:, and yells:, that I send to that tab. My final rules are just audio notifications for my username and for Tree Feller (so I know when it has renewed), probably will add one for Super Breaker when I start doing more mining. From the tabs it did auto find, I kept [Money] and [Shop] so I can track my balance through time, deleted [A] and disabled the auto find so it wouldn't add them again.

For Direct chat make a Direct tab and do rules for TO and FROM (case sensitive).

Ah, very nice modpack. Although I installed ArmorHud mod and it worked very well with it.
As I said, Modpack is very easy to configure.. follow the rules above, and you can easy install it. ;-)[DOUBLEPOST=1370546423,1370523832][/DOUBLEPOST]
This works with forge?

You don't need minecrfat forge for it. It is simple, you just need to select mods what you want to use, and you click ''install'', and he does its work, you don't even need new .minecraft folder. :-)

As I said, Modpack is very easy to configure.. follow the rules above, and you can easy install it. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1370546423,1370523832][/DOUBLEPOST]

You don't need minecrfat forge for it. It is simple, you just need to select mods what you want to use, and you click ''install'', and he does its work, you don't even need new .minecraft folder. :)

I think his question was more of a CAN it work with Forge. And I think that it should work with Forge, but I might be wrong.

I use magic launcher, just found each of the mods and added them to those installed by magic launcher. Installed that way, they work fine with forge.

Extract stuff from jar to your desktop(or anywhere, just all needs to be in 1 folder), then start it.

That is what i am doing, but it comes up with this:
and nothing pops up to let me choose anything

2013-Jun-06 18:28:09 [DEBUG,[main] Installer] Starting VoxelModPack Installer
2013-Jun-06 18:28:09 [ERROR,[main] InstallerConfig] Error loading installer.properties file
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\*hidden*\Desktop\Massivecraft Mod Pack\config\installer.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at mc.now.util.InstallerConfig.<clinit>(InstallerConfig.java:74)
at mc.now.ui.Installer.main(Installer.java:658)

That is what i am doing, but it comes up with this:
and nothing pops up to let me choose anything

Hmm, well, I deleted and installed once again just to make sure everything is ok, and it works for me.. :-/. Idk the problem, it is something about your PC or the download what you got.. Try one more time downloading it from another web browser, or simply one more time delete/instal it. Other than that, idk.

Hmm, well, I deleted and installed once again just to make sure everything is ok, and it works for me.. :-/. Idk the problem, it is something about your PC or the download what you got.. Try one more time downloading it from another web browser, or simply one more time delete/instal it. Other than that, idk.

I am running on windows 7 64 bit, and i am downloading it from internet explorer. It won't work, and i uninstalled it and reinstalled it.