Massive Chat

Mojavens

The world cannot live without love.
Reaction score
Faction
Halbinsel
Plain and Simple this New update on chat looks obnoxious with italics. Some make like it but i think it should be removed :/

I kinda find it obnoxious as hell. Too many colours everywhere, and if anything the italicised names just makes it harder to focus on any given thing.

My personal problem is the italics and the 'premium' prefix. These are both ugly and unnecessary. Furthermore, nicknames above heads are portrayed in a manner far less pleasant, whereby the username was bracketed. Overall, I feel this is an unnecessary change. I tend to complain about people afraid of change, but when I go on other servers with these chat systems I think, "Thank goodness MassiveCraft has this sorted." I appreciate that this is a very negative viewpoint on my behalf, but I will not lie about how I feel, and I believe that some consideration should be given to these points.

It's hard to when your eyes are stabbing themselves. Also, the colors can give some people problems.

I REALLY JUST WANT THE ITALICS REMOVED. MY EYES JUST CAN'T.
Everyone hates change. Just stop overreacting and get used to it. It's really tedious for staff, I'm sure.

Everyone hates change. Just stop overreacting and get used to it. It's really tedious for staff, I'm sure.
We can get over it, they just need to tweak a few colors. Since it can cause seizures with the fast pacing of the spam in the chat, the bright colors, and the italics for the premiums.

In regards to the favorite system that now replaced friends...

I don't know about you guys but I did /friend l every day. If you go into your Minecraft logs (.mincraft>logs>whateverdayyesterdaywas.zip) you can see who was on your friends list.

Or just try to remember the last time you did /friend l and look on that list. Whichever.

In regards to the favorite system that now replaced friends...

I don't know about you guys but I did /friend l every day. If you go into your Minecraft logs (.mincraft>logs>whateverdayyesterdaywas.zip) you can see who was on your friends list.

Or just try to remember the last time you did /friend l and look on that list. Whichever.
@LordJT107

@Molimo1 Sad thing is, you literally can't disagree with me on that. Their have been tons of complaints on the italics and letters.
There have been tons of complaints, you're right: I can't disagree with that. What I was disagreeing about was that you can get seizures. I don't think you can, but I am not a doctor, so don't quote me on that.