Imperial Proclamation: The State Council's Verdict On Nottinghall!

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by TyrolleanEagle, Jan 10, 2015.

1. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

The evening sun began to set over the Imperial City of Regalia. Peasants trudged to and fro, meandering about the city streets as they usually did, while the rest of the capital's loyal and devout citizens began to prepare themselves for evening mass at the Regalian Cathedral. The ever looming threat of Qadir in the Rim Isles hung heavy still, but nothing was more reassuring for the Regalian populace than a fervent Unionist Mass. Though as the evening's events transpired, Imperial Heralds garbed in their usual silks began to make sudden rounds about the city, pinning proclamations up upon public notice boards, the Cathedrals doors, and entrances to public establishments. They all bore the standard of the Imperial State Council, and to those who took a closer look, would read:

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Educated x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
  2. Brimstoner

Brimstoner Carey's Parasite

rekt

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Educated Educated x 1
  3. babaMP3

babaMP3 innocent until proven filthy Supremium

[​IMG]
    "As High as the Peaks"
    Word of the House Red's apparent descent following the death of Alistair shook Georgiana. To her, the House Red was an immediate enemy -- a power-grubbing corporation that expanded too fast and too close for comfort. Just month or two ago, a series of events later left her on the floor of her own home, bleeding profusely from a stab wound from her shoulder. It was a mere warning, to be sure. "Cross us and we'll cross you".

Sitting in the poor district chapel, Georgiana's right shoulder gave a soft sting. A reminder of the dangers she dared lurk. She sucked in an ounce of air while she clenched her fists in her lap, her ever-sharp stare clinging to the empty altar. She figured it the end of this chapter, though, she was thoroughly enraged. Her petty pride picked and prodded at her -- the dangerous chapter ended, though the pages were not turned by her hand. She should have been the one to end those who'd dare threaten herself and family. She should have been the liberator of Vietro, the savior of the downtrodden and oppressed. Mother Georgiana. It had such a lovely ring to it...

That evening after prayers, Georgiana took to the quill,

To the most Honorable & Dutiful Imperial State Council,

It is with the utmost pleasure that I deliver my thanks and gratitude for the council's dictations, proclamations, and works for the betterment of the state and empire. It is the duties and direction of the Imperial State Council that genuinely guide humanity to the glory and greatness that it rightfully deserves. I beg the great council to accept and embrace the love, admiration, and duty that they pursue for holy pureness of the state and humanity.

However, I've a case to present to the Imperial State Council, one that I truly feel would impact the future of the prosperous people of Nottinghall. It is with the humblest degree of presentation and display that I ask that I may present my case to these blessed persons, or that I at least form an audience with His Grace the Arch-Chancellor Ulric of the House Typhonus. For my intentions of the prosperity and unity of the Imperial State are parallel to the Imperial State Council's, I stand now to do what is truly right.

With Prayers and Holy Hopes,
    [​IMG]
    @catcat1305

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Shall write something sassy herr once I Have time.

5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I thought it was Nottingham, not Notinghall