Cruallassar's Resource Remakes

Cruallassar

The shadow of power
Reaction score
I have noticed, that although a great many people use the Massivecraft resources, there are many people who would like their resource pack to be customized, or edited, or remade in some way. So, I am offering Cruallassar's Resource Remakes, a service that will change, edit, remake, or redo any part of the textures in your Massivecraft resource pack! This will not change any of the fundamental aspects that the Massivecraft staff put so much hard work into, but there are still many things that can be added or edited that can make your textures so much nicer to work with. Want red-fletched arrows for simple finding and collecting? Want "Made in Regalia" on your crafting table? Or maybe a painting of your roleplay or in-game character would be more to your fancy? I will edit any piece of your textures with the massive skill I possess. What is the price for this service? I have and will add to a large bank of pre-made textures that I will sell you for the mere price of one silver each for the smaller ones, and up to five silver each for the larger edits. What about custom textures that no one but you are likely to want, or have not been made before? I charge a fair price of five silver for each custom edit not in the pre-made list, no matter the size or complexity. By each edit, I mean each separate item. And this is without limits! I can add Yanar vines to your inventory GUI, I can give you a moon from RWBY, (in case you don't know what that looks like, it is breaking apart), I can change the look of the buttons in the menus, the limits are set by you and the pixels. Orders are accepted in private conversation, give me what you want, I will tell you the price, if you accept I will make it. When I am done, I will tell you, and you will pay me in-game, with a mail telling me if I am not online then. I will then give you the remade pack, and you will enjoy it. Of course I will want reviews on my service.

People whom Marayla recommends to me no longer get the Hisoka pack free. It costs 5 silver for the whole thing.

The current list of premade textures is:
  • Black with red stripes arrow fletchings-1s
  • RWBY Moon-5s
  • Made in ______ crafting table label-1s
  • RWBY theme songs (all 4 trailers) for the records-5s for all, 1.25s each

The premade textures he has are AMAZING. The red fletchings are so useful! The Made in ______ Is good, a nice little touch. The RWBY Moon is very good too.

9/10 service.

the -1 for having to open an extra folder for the resource pack.

As of recently, I can also put custom sounds in your resource packs. So if you by any chance want the RWBY theme songs in your records, I can do that. Granted this is very limited, but if I can find an oog file for the sound you want, then you can buy it.

Can I have the sound pack

Due to Marayla's consistant recomending people to me to get the Hisoka pack, and then me being obligated to give it to them for free, I am no longer doing so. People who are recommended by Marayla will now have to pay 5s for the Hisoka resource pack.