Conserning Aloria/binral

igel_son

Former Tavern Keeper in Regalia.
Reaction score
This is my own thoughts and ideas and not official team statements, feel free to discuss!
Since the discussion came up on the "map of Aloria thread" and i thought it was a bit off topic am i creating this. The reason why Aloria and Binral not exist in the lore. My own lore idea that is ;)

Im thinking of the life of Massivecraft as a continous story, as many of you as well do. All implementations to the server are more funny if they have a story to them, and a reason. This creates a good roleplay universe.

As you all know is our main lore officialy starting at the continent of Ceardia. Wich is irritating for those old players that like to talk about the stories from "the old times" back in the two worlds that existed before Ceardia. Aloria, and Binral. Well, this is a way to see it. As a time line!

Dark Ages
People evolve and they got to start somewhere. The server started early in the life of the humans, focusing on what they knew, wich was very little, this was long before books, maps and knowledge of long sea travel.This would be Aloria and Binral.

Age of Enlightenment
The humans learned how to read, to write and documentate. So the stories could be heard forever. They learned how to make maps,and with that was the continent named and mapped out. They called it Ceardia.

Age of Discovery
Ship techniques of the new age made ships that could travel the world.This is when Laura discovers Daendroc and Ithania. This is also when the humansof Ceardia learns that there is more races in the world then just them(and they are made playable).

Age of the Empire
The Regalian Empire, the largest human colonization outside Ceardia makes themself heard and the travel routes are changed from the "barbaric" Continent of Ceardia to the white city of Regalia.
-----------------------
So basiclly, my idea is to see Binral and Aloria as the pre-existing world of neanthertals, a part of Ceardia but before it was possible to say what Ceardia was.

Hope you like the read :)

The currently accepted norm is that the Universe is called Binral, and the world itself all continents are on, is called Aloria.

But is not at all what i was refering to, i was refering to the previous land that where played on.

I personally think they should remain legends, not confirmed history but rather mythological locations like Atlantis or El Dorado.

"The old stories tell of ancient lands filled with many wonders. These lands names are Aloria and Binral. The legends say they both housed mighty empires forged of war and innovation, places where the elder races walked side by side or marched to war against each other. Indeed, the very name of the world we live on is Aloria, named for the oldest and most mysterious of these legendary continents, lost to time and history. Some wonder if perhaps the elders knew more then we did, or if they had help from greater beings who had father vision then they, for the maps they left very accurately detail the world we know today..." - Introduction to "Tomes of History, Book I"

This is my own thoughts and ideas and not official team statements, feel free to discuss!
Since the discussion came up on the "map of Aloria thread" and i thought it was a bit off topic am i creating this. The reason why Aloria and Binral not exist in the lore. My own lore idea that is ;)

Im thinking of the life of Massivecraft as a continous story, as many of you as well do. All implementations to the server are more funny if they have a story to them, and a reason. This creates a good roleplay universe.

As you all know is our main lore officialy starting at the continent of Ceardia. Wich is irritating for those old players that like to talk about the stories from "the old times" back in the two worlds that existed before Ceardia. Aloria, and Binral. Well, this is a way to see it. As a time line!

Dark Ages
People evolve and they got to start somewhere. The server started early in the life of the humans, focusing on what they knew, wich was very little, this was long before books, maps and knowledge of long sea travel.This would be Aloria and Binral.

Age of Enlightenment
The humans learned how to read, to write and documentate. So the stories could be heard forever. They learned how to make maps,and with that was the continent named and mapped out. They called it Ceardia.

Age of Discovery
Ship techniques of the new age made ships that could travel the world.This is when Laura discovers Daendroc and Ithania. This is also when the humansof Ceardia learns that there is more races in the world then just them(and they are made playable).

Age of the Empire
The Regalian Empire, the largest human colonization outside Ceardia makes themself heard and the travel routes are changed from the "barbaric" Continent of Ceardia to the white city of Regalia.
-----------------------
So basiclly, my idea is to see Binral and Aloria as the pre-existing world of neanthertals, a part of Ceardia but before it was possible to say what Ceardia was.

Hope you like the read :)

So you want to say, that Aloria and Binral, are like nomad continents full of Neanderthals?

No, as i wrote. My idea is around that Aloria and Binral existed as a part of Ceardia, before humans had evolved to map it out.

No, as i wrote. My idea is around that Aloria and Binral existed as a part of Ceardia, before humans had evolved to map it out.

So would that make Binral and Aloria two different locations with different civilizations (which is more realistic I think) or the same/similar areas at different times?

Poor me, who joined 4 months ago, is very confused now... :(
I only asked for a map of all the continents. :p

It's kindof a pointless discussion to have.

I am not changing the current decision.

Wait Hold all people's horses! So who made Massivecraft? The Owner of course! So who is the Owner? Or just ask the Owner! Heis the first one on the server

It's kindof a pointless discussion to have.

I am not changing the current decision.

1) There is no such thing as a pointless discussion if people enjoy it and get ideas from it.
2) This is the first time I've ever heard that the universe was called Binral. I think it's kinda unfair, since Aloria WAS the first... shouldn't it be more massive? :P

1) There is no such thing as a pointless discussion if people enjoy it and get ideas from it.
2) This is the first time I've ever heard that the universe was called Binral. I think it's kinda unfair, since Aloria WAS the first... shouldn't it be more massive? :P

Not really, I asked some players and it was discussed during a meeting. We settled for Aloria since the world is more important than the universe, and the name sounds better.

Not to rain on your parade, but the Krytans had very good ships in the Alorian era.

Also, What I liked to believe is that Aloria and Binral were two separate universes, bound together by some strange magic. at the end of the Crusades, after successfully fighting off their siege on Pinkcraft, the Vrykolakas corrupted this magic (that horrible role back), and the two worlds collided. Buildings, and structures were scattered throughout this newly formed world (us with world edit). then the rest is mostly what you said, but the other races were other worlds that were also effected by this magic, and were merged into one, Regalia being a third human world.[DOUBLEPOST=1371595886,1371595745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait Hold all people's horses! So who made Massivecraft? The Owner of course! So who is the Owner? Or just ask the Owner! Heis the first one on the server

If I remember correctly, Karibu6 was given permissions before Cayorion, so I believe Karibu6 was the first on the server.

My God, this is so confusing!!!

A bit of history on the crusades too. When the humans of Aloria first stumbled upon this magic that connected their world to Binral, they assisted the native humans in one of the final battles of the crusades, defending Pinkcraft, as it was the last fortification between the Vrykolakas and the portal to their world.[DOUBLEPOST=1371596299,1371596154][/DOUBLEPOST]
My God, this is so confusing!!!

the reason this may be confusing to people who were not around in the Alorian era, is because there are about 5 or 6 people all saying what they think happened to Aloria and Binral. Its like a myth that was past down by word of mouth, and seperated into several different stories about the same event.

A bit of history on the crusades too. When the humans of Aloria first stumbled upon this magic that connected their world to Binral, they assisted the native humans in one of the final battles of the crusades, defending Pinkcraft, as it was the last fortification between the Vrykolakas and the portal to their world.[DOUBLEPOST=1371596299,1371596154][/DOUBLEPOST]

the reason this may be confusing to people who were not around in the Alorian era, is because there are about 5 or 6 people all saying what they think happened to Aloria and Binral. Its like a myth that was past down by word of mouth, and seperated into several different stories about the same event.
Just like real life, about stories and mythical history!

So Karibu6 is the first one to get permission then who gave Karibu6 permission?!

He took it for himself after battling the mighty data gods and viroid demons of MoJang the Mighty, thus freeing this universe from their dull and lonely survivor themed games! Cayorion, the Technogod of Binral, granted this mighty man immortality in the minds of all those who remember...

He took it for himself after battling the mighty data gods and viroid demons of MoJang the Mighty, thus freeing this universe from their dull and lonely survivor themed games! Cayorion, the Technogod of Binral, granted this mighty man immortality in the minds of all those who remember...
I never knew he came to beat the data god or minion now that the data god is dead there is no more data isn't it?

I never knew he came to beat the data god or minion now that the data god is dead there is no more data isn't it?

He merely defeated that mighty data god, it lives in slumber waiting for the day it's legions can rise and take back what has been lost...