Cheerio

Reaction score
I shall simply leave you all with a fine piece of music by The Monroes:

Thank you all for fun times and good memories that I shall cherish =)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY DON'T LEAVE YOU CAN BLAME IT ON MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Salute your departure- Here is a bunch of fitting gifs for your music, curdesy of me!
tumblr_inline_mzdgxkb0jz1r9u0at_zpsc099430e.gif

tumblr_inline_mvz8hw5Iod1snpuxm_zps221d6fc8.gif

tumblr_m7se99XEyA1rc4y5co1_500-1_zpsdc9633fc.gif

tumblr_mywvmjJxVk1rydwbvo1_500_zpse0d89d65.gif

tumblr_mgzmlvWIHH1s2l0q3o1_500_zps698dda2f.gif

tumblr_m6t4tiY4aq1qhmv5k_zpsc3e391e2.gif

tumblr_me11bpnCqM1r4vdrco1_500_zpse63bb94b.gif

tumblr_mcd7osnREd1qad76fo1_500.gif

tumblr_maiyjd4fqY1qhzlgy_zps701c2344.gif

tumblr_mbi8qj8pCT1qfmhu1.gif

... "hmmm"
tumblr_n5dkd6lYkC1r3oj8fo1_250_zps95feea03.gif
"I wonder who this guys is..."

"Gyaaa-oh well back to Massivecraft! -cough- I erm.. mean.. homework..."
tumblr_m8v2zvSSv91rw2q77o1_500_zps8c7f62a3.gif

"-no but serious dude good luck."

I think we lost another wonderful man @Lady Rose Q_Q ~Cri~

If chu are leaving Rob, we'll miss chus! Q_Q All those days in the maze and seeing you in Regalia sure were fun.
Good luck out there, and may Cthulhu bless chu!
-Sebby.

~Votes #RobForPresident2k14~

Farewell. I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you, BBB.
I hope that this isn't a loss as we all feel, but rather, the nostalgia that will soon be followed by a new beginning.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n2nn3pE9RH1s5gl0a.jpg
:( :( :(
I for one know that I'll miss you a lot. Even though we never spoke, you were a helpful staff member, and a really cool guy. Have fun in the real world, and I hope you can visit when life gives you the opportunity.

Oh noes :( You're leaving... I remember way back when you stumbled upon the little farm just outside of Havenreach... And thus my first RP interaction with a staff-member had taken place! :'( I'll miss you, dude-- even though I didn't really get to talk to you very much D':

Good luck with everything!

Hahahah, Dont know why but yeah here found this.

Laters man!

Tear-wrenching music man :( I never really got to know ya but I hope that everything goes well for you. I hope that life goes awesome on your behalf, and if you ever feel that need to see us all again, Massive will be here. I'm not really good at goodbyes so until we meet again BigBellyBuddah, see you around

Heh, I remember i were in your faction once, and that i had even been able to build my own home there. That was even before you came back a while ago. I will surely miss that time as i do that already. The soul stealing machines and what not, it was a good memory. I wish you the best with whatever might be on your path, but do remember that we are all supporting you to accomplish your destination on that long path. See ya later bud, even if you have forgotten who i am.

lul remember that time you made the bottom of the old regalia church warzone and lady heretic, you, and a few other peoples (including me) just went ham. that was sweet. gl mang

you have the chinchilla blessing my friend
89400-Minion-21-Fart-Gun-Salute-gif-wj0i.gif

(ignore the visuals this is the chinchilla theme)