A Massivecraft Roleplay Movie

kswef

Noble
Reaction score
MassiveCraft Shorts
Today I come to the wonderful MassiveCraft forums to share an idea I had very recently about the creation of role-play video shorts that could then be uploaded to YouTube and perhaps be used as promotion for this wonderful server. The videos would all be of little role-play stories recorded, given voice and sound to make it more realistic. The idea of making videos like this would be to make an interaction between non-roleplayers and role-players by showing them a little bit of the MassiveCraft role-play world in its simplest form.

If this was to become reality we'd need a writer to make up stories, someone to record and the most important a voice actor. If we are going to act out a story in-game without text then we need sound, we need the characters to talk, so a voice actor would indeed be very important. But... I believe it is possible.

If people show enough attention to MassiveCraft shorts I will make a more detailed thread on how we have to do it, the process we have to go through and of course some recruitment page for people who want to help.

Please leave some feedback in the comments telling me if you would be interested or not.

I think this is a great idea. I feel that it would really help out players that are new to role play. I also feel like if you made up stories that happened a long time ago in aloria, and sorta added to the history/lore of Aloria. It would make the roleplaying easier, or more interesting. Once again I think this is a very good idea! =)

METAKNIGHT2X9: I'm very willing to help out, just get a hold of me if needed.

This... This is... This is my favorite thing. I'll help in any way I can.

The executionof this would be hard. The stories wil need to be realistic but also something to catch attention.Noble affairs would be a hot spot for this. But maybe some vampire role play could interest.

The role players who would be in the story would need to be skilled so that the story is clear and interesting. The character would need to be well developedso it doesn't seem flat.

The executionof this would be hard. The stories wil need to be realistic but also something to catch attention.Noble affairs would be a hot spot for this. But maybe some vampire role play could interest.

The role players who would be in the story would need to be skilled so that the story is clear and interesting. The character would need to be well developedso it doesn't seem flat.
Luckily we have a giant list of great RPers with great non-flat characters on this server. And possibly even better writers willing to come up with an interesting short story.

I think playing out important events in history would be very good thing to have, it could give the viewer a look at what it was actually like instead of reading it off of a screen. Anyway, I +1 this and would like to help in any way possible.

I think playing out important events in history would be very good thing to have, it could give the viewer a look at what it was actually like instead of reading it off of a screen. Anyway, I +1 this and would like to help in any way possible.
I think this is a GREAT idea.

This would be a excellent idea. I'd love to take part in it. I got 1st place in my English Language Arts highschool story writer contest. And, overall I find roleplaying enjoyable. We should do more really get this started. It sounds like a great idea. If you want, I can send you another short story I wrote in the past. I'd love to be the writer, as I said already. Consider me? :3 And good job with your creativity.

This sounds like a pretty good idea! Even though, I'm not that creative when it comes to writing stories, I'll try to support this project as much as my in-game wallet can possibly handle.

This would be a excellent idea. I'd love to take part in it. I got 1st place in my English Language Arts highschool story writer contest. And, overall I find roleplaying enjoyable. We should do more really get this started. It sounds like a great idea. If you want, I can send you another short story I wrote in the past. I'd love to be the writer, as I said already. Consider me? :3 And good job with your creativity.
Yeah, I'f you could send me a story that complies with the lore that would be great.

This sounds like a pretty good idea! Even though, I'm not that creative when it comes to writing stories, I'll try to support this project as much as my in-game wallet can possibly handle.
Thank you!

+1 I am sure you could use a Theif in a sceen.
Im sure we could, and thanks for the support.

I'm pretty bad at writing and whatever, but this seems really cool and I'd love to help out.
Thank you, I'll keep you up to date.

Of course, I'd be delighted to be involved in such lavish productions.

MassiveCraft's History Shorts. Like, battles, and wars. Potential backstory on the Noble Houses?

In other words..

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.
DEALWITHIT.gif

I have a high quality editing software and I can write. If you need a 16 year old voice actor, msg me and if you need an editor, msg me.

Thank you all for the support, I'll keep all who wanna help updated.

Sounds lovely! I'd love to be a voice actor! I'm pursuing acting anyway! Very creative and definitely interested!

Heya! I'm a writer! Also, I have a few good voices if you need any voice actors still! I would be so interested in helping!

Man this sounds so awesome! As a new player I could really this as something that would catch my eye before joining. If you guys need any skinning done just ask me. Obviously I'm not the best, but I can still be of assistance :)

maybe overseeing some kind of battle, like a bandit attack or one of the many wars regalia was involved in and just reenact it.

I would love to help write for this. It sounds like a great idea.

We should definitely start a conversation to put some ideas out there.

we should do regalian politics, chrysant war is also a confusing subject in massivecraft lore and should be added as sort of informative and entertaining movie